Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banged a girl but didn’t come.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was last night with friends and I met this chick and went home with her. I was quite drunk but I could get it up. I proceeded to ram the **** out of her for like 2 hours till eventually we fell asleep watching Netflix. I was asleep for about 1 hour as I had college in the morning. When we woke up again we banged again but I still couldn’t come haha. She was literally telling me to come in her as well.

I said to her I would meet her later and she agreed. This happened this morning by the way.

My question is should I text her first?

I’m not really worried about not coming because that was because of the alcohol.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some random let you raw dog and wants you to come in her? Lol. Red flag.
I know but I just want to keep her round for sex only haha I would’ve pulled out if I was going to come.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That happens to me a lot where I don't come...I tend to hammer chicks for quite a while and once I get past a certain jt it becomes almost impossible to come

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
That happens to me a lot where I don't come...I tend to hammer chicks for quite a while and once I get past a certain jt it becomes almost impossible to come
Getting it up is WAY more important than finishing. If you can’t finish, just drill like a pohrn star until exhaustion lol. Not a big deal.
but he held masculine frame though
should I message this chick though because she ain’t texted me?