“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Banged a girl but didn’t come.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
14
Age
29
So I was last night with friends and I met this chick and went home with her. I was quite drunk but I could get it up. I proceeded to ram the **** out of her for like 2 hours till eventually we fell asleep watching Netflix. I was asleep for about 1 hour as I had college in the morning. When we woke up again we banged again but I still couldn’t come haha. She was literally telling me to come in her as well.

I said to her I would meet her later and she agreed. This happened this morning by the way.

My question is should I text her first?

I’m not really worried about not coming because that was because of the alcohol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
14
Age
29
Some random let you raw dog and wants you to come in her? Lol. Red flag.
I know but I just want to keep her round for sex only haha I would’ve pulled out if I was going to come.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
That happens to me a lot where I don't come...I tend to hammer chicks for quite a while and once I get past a certain jt it becomes almost impossible to come
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
14
Age
29
That happens to me a lot where I don't come...I tend to hammer chicks for quite a while and once I get past a certain jt it becomes almost impossible to come
Getting it up is WAY more important than finishing. If you can’t finish, just drill like a pohrn star until exhaustion lol. Not a big deal.
but he held masculine frame though
should I message this chick though because she ain’t texted me?
 
Top