"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Banged 2 girls in her bed - am I ok?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Do I mention the mechanical, pedestrian nature of it? Do I mention the fact I need to withdraw and we both do our own thing moving forward?
Tell her it was boring and she needs to do better next time lol.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878








I've not replied im going out to watch the Arsenal v Liverpool game, what route should I take?

Now she wants to acknowledge the sex thing which I've been thinking about since it happened. Do I mention the mechanical, pedestrian nature of it? Do I mention the fact I need to withdraw and we both do our own thing moving forward?
When the reds go marching in; YNWA !!
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
When the reds go marching in; YNWA !!
In the pub watching now with a random family lol, Goooners!!!!

Spaz how you think I should respond to this
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
Maybe it's just me but I don't really know what all the drama is about with this one. Maybe I'm missing something?

She slept with you, you got feels, she talked to some guys, you had boring sex...now you're angry enough to f*ck 2 randomers in her bed of all places? Bareback?

I mean, you're not an item so you're fully entitled to do all that but I don't really understand what angered you so much in the first place.

Sounds like a storm in a teacup. If you're having a good time with her I'd just erase this weird teen angst tiff you're both having and just stick with it. I don't see anything bad with "feels" either, if you're enjoying being with her.

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say the sex was probably boring and mechanical because she senses there's an awkward anger about you lately, who knows? I'm no expert there anyway.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
The sex was weird because I think she’s been raped or abused. My friend Eddie who knows her from Australia, she banged our mate dan ages ago, the sex was aggressive and emotionless,so it’s not just me
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The sex was weird because I think she’s been raped or abused. My friend Eddie who knows her from Australia, she banged our mate dan ages ago, the sex was aggressive and emotionless,so it’s not just me
Emotionless. Smh. My boners and desires feed off emotions. A dead soul would drain that and kill my cawk.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Exactly. I text back saying to be friends only, she reluctantly agreed. I told her she makes me too jealous and im too caught up in my emotions with her, "I feel the same" she replied.

She said we need to work on our friendship first then what hsppens, happens. I told her no we stay friends I can't have a relationship with you.

I do love her, but I'm not a simp sand wont tolerate anything less than loyalty, respect and trust.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
In the pub watching now with a random family lol, Goooners!!!!

Spaz how you think I should respond to this
It's time to cut the umbilical cord man, as in dismissing her for ur mental health and general happiness.

Anything other then this is being chained to her emotionally. You've been in chains for sometime now by her, almost free but from this post it seems not completely.

Only you can allow being chained or being free.

Choose wisely.
 

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
230
Reaction score
253
You seem like an idiot but I’ll give you a piece of advice. If you did catch anything from any of these girls. Getting tested this soon will not allow it to show up in your system yet. Thus testing would be a waste of money and would only show previously acquired infections

Take the advice from the doc and wrap it up
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
In the pub watching now with a random family lol, Goooners!!!!

Spaz how you think I should respond to this
+1 Arsenal FTW

Serious replies please
That is a serious response.

Whatever you have with her is done and I'd stop having serious convos over text, she uses it to make you feel like you've done something wrong.

Whatever serious convos you have, do it face to face.

Ride out the next few months, bang all the hoes out there and help her move out and make sure she stays out of your life.
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
:lol: Starting to think these two are made for each other. Certainly cut from the same cloth.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Haha, I lost my phone last night while out, I really am a hot mess.

And I definitely love Sara
 
Top