devilkingx2
Master Don Juan
Tell her it was boring and she needs to do better next time lol.Do I mention the mechanical, pedestrian nature of it? Do I mention the fact I need to withdraw and we both do our own thing moving forward?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Tell her it was boring and she needs to do better next time lol.Do I mention the mechanical, pedestrian nature of it? Do I mention the fact I need to withdraw and we both do our own thing moving forward?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Serious replies pleaseTell her it was boring and she needs to do better next time lol.
When the reds go marching in; YNWA !!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I've not replied im going out to watch the Arsenal v Liverpool game, what route should I take?
Now she wants to acknowledge the sex thing which I've been thinking about since it happened. Do I mention the mechanical, pedestrian nature of it? Do I mention the fact I need to withdraw and we both do our own thing moving forward?
In the pub watching now with a random family lol, Goooners!!!!When the reds go marching in; YNWA !!
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Emotionless. Smh. My boners and desires feed off emotions. A dead soul would drain that and kill my cawk.The sex was weird because I think she’s been raped or abused. My friend Eddie who knows her from Australia, she banged our mate dan ages ago, the sex was aggressive and emotionless,so it’s not just me
It's time to cut the umbilical cord man, as in dismissing her for ur mental health and general happiness.In the pub watching now with a random family lol, Goooners!!!!
Spaz how you think I should respond to this
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
+1 Arsenal FTWIn the pub watching now with a random family lol, Goooners!!!!
Spaz how you think I should respond to this
That is a serious response.Serious replies please