Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bang this chicks roommate?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick last night and messed around with her. Her roommate was there and flirting with me heavily. I contacted her on ig and this was her convo

Me “Hey”
Her “sup”
Me “you wanna workout?”
Her “I have plans but thanks”
Me “I don’t kiss and tell”
Her “I don’t do sloppy seconds”
Me “I didn’t bang your friend”
Her “aren’t you with her now?”
Me “nah I’m not into her”
Her “I see you followed yourself on Instagram with my account. (Sneaky emogi)

Some convo back and forth then she goes
“No need to warn me about being cautious. I am not interested in you physically. Just sayin. So a workout would be just that”

Me “I think if you came in sweat pants and not booty shorts or anything I’d be cool with a let’s be friends situation”

Her “ok cool. Where do you workout anyways? Let’s connect tomorrrow I’m not sure what time I’m going anyways”

Guys obviously I am not going to settle for a let’s be friends situation lol....this chick is saying she’s not attracted to me but is going out of her way to workout with me behind her roommates back and she barely knows me. She could easily block me and be done with it.

Obviously she’s got her ***** shield up about being sloppy seconds, should I try and **** her? Or play it cool?

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
A few women's opinions doesn't outweigh the opinions of most of them. That and I don't depend my sense of self on conquests. As you said, it's unrealistic to expect everyone to like you, accept reality.

Serenity

Reaction score
Wait what? Did you just change the entire content of your post? Now my first reply makes no sense!

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, you're chasing her too much and making yourself too available

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I changed the post and put the whole story in. I legitimately
Wait what? Did you just change the entire content of your post? Now my first reply makes no sense!
Yeah lol I gave the entire store sorry about that. Tough to see this girls intentions.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update. She contacted me today saying she’s free Friday to workout. But I’ll be in Europe unfortunately. Kind of pissed I wanted to tap this ass

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At what point has this chick said anything related to want to fvck you?
Why would she need to? I tested her and she reached out to meet up behind her roommates back this afternoon.

Status is everything to women brother. She’s contacting me on Instagram where I have pictures of me with my 9/10 ex gf all over me who blows her out of the water. And I just ghosted her hot friend. A woman can’t friendzone a high status man.

You don’t notice how much more attention you get from women when your out with a really fine chick? She knows I can get a more attractive chick than her and I have social proof of it.

This is my experience most of the time with the 50 plus women I’ve ****ed. Of course there is always a chance a girl is using you for validation/boredom etc. my gut feeling is 80-90% she will put out. Honestly if I ever asked myself that question you mentioned I wouldn’t of ****ed half the women I have. I don’t believe in faking it until you make it, you fake it until you are it.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it really sounds like she cant wait to rip your clothes off.
Glassguy, you got to learn to decipher Ego as pretenses vs. Reality.

You’re too caught up in resentment from past rejection. Let it go bro.

At certain tiers, there is no rejection, just the song and dance.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Glassguy, you got to learn to decipher Ego as pretenses vs. Reality.

You’re too caught up in resentment from past rejection. Let it go bro.

At certain tiers, there is no rejection, just the song and dance.
Not all all dude. You have good info on here but on this subject you are totally wrong. Just like the last post where this came up when whats his name met up with the girl that made it clear it was friends only and had a bf.

That went no where.

If its true female friends that you're after, this is how to get there.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all all dude. You have good info on here but on this subject you are totally wrong. Just like the last post where this came up when whats his name met up with the girl that made it clear it was friends only and had a bf.

That went no where.

If its true female friends that you're after, this is how to get there.
This has been your experience; hence your opinion.

Top-tier girl game is different that what most here have experienced. It's all about EGO and pretenses. If you look deeper, you see this:

Her “I don’t do sloppy seconds”
A girl who is not interested in you physically does not say this.

And then:
She’s contacting me on Instagram where I have pictures of me with my 9/10 ex gf all over me who blows her out of the water. And I just ghosted her hot friend.
Value is already there. Now it's song and dance time.

Glassguy, you seem to be following conventional Manosphere jargon which does not apply here.

When you are a man of higher social value, women cannot reject you unless they are rejecting a part of themselves for an attribute they are wrestling with (<==Read that again). They can play the game though. Understanding this distinction and knowing where to draw the line and how to eviscerate their ego (without shadowing yours) is what defines your success in this tier.

You pursue women who show only high IL from the get-go, that's great. But it's easy. No challenge there. When you get up on the tiers (9s, pro and amateur models, women who regularly date celebs, ball players, player execs), the game--your game--changes.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Glassguy, you seem to be following conventional Manosphere jargon which does not apply here.
What I follow, which is my process, works flawlessly.

When you are a man of higher social value
Trust me I am a man of high value. And financial value.

You pursue women who show only high IL from the get-go, that's great. But it's easy. No challenge there
You're right. I get women EASILY and either add them to my rotation or dont add them.

I guess for the common schmo, its resorting to chasing and dealing with low interest women. Not my style because I dont have to.

To each his own.

We will never agree on this mostly because I dont need low interest women or do I have time for them. So stop trying to sell me something I have no use for.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I turn down HIGH interest chicks because of available free time between business, hobbies and my current rotation.

Why tf would I waste my time with low interest women? Totally stupid and makes no sense.

3 date offers for drinks this week and I literally have no time for them on top of 3 other dates with 3 plates already scheduled.

Maybe you should apply what I do instead.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. I get women EASILY and either add them to my rotation or dont add them.

I guess for the common schmo, its resorting to chasing and dealing with low interest women. Not my style because I dont have to.
Here's the flaw in your position: What's easy is generally not desired--and thus is easy.

As an example, one can get a harem of 5s, and proclaim, "Here I am, look at me. I don't need to try; they come to me and I don't even have to try! I'm a Mac!"

But is he truly?

Such an act is a contrivance (to thyself), for a man who has sold himself a bill of goods that he is "winning," but in fact he is losing.

I define a "winner" in this context by a man who goes after what HE desires. To collect low-hanging fruit, because--well they are low-hanging and not to desire them accordingly--is not a "win" my man.

This Anti-Dump stuff of only pursuing "EASY" comes with from a place of weakness not strength. When Anti-Dump repeatedly recited, "Protect your heart," he was demonstrating his pain, not his strength.

True strength is to have the courage to pursue what YOU desire and reject what comes easy because well you don't want it. Only exception I make herein is if you are spinning for abundance to get your vibe right for what you DO desire, then that's perfectly fine.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting topic.

Glassguy is doing something that works well with his personality traits and true to it's form - efficient as it is meant to be. A marvel by itself.

Whilst Guru is similarly doing the same but going in different routes as he has the ability to traverse the spectrum of it hence the abundance of game play or more correctly the understanding of it which gives one a rare power of male manipulation.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Here's the flaw in your position: What's easy is generally not desired--and thus is easy.

As an example, one can get a harem of 5s, and proclaim, "Here I am, look at me. I don't need to try; they come to me and I don't even have to try! I'm a Mac!"

But is he truly?

Such an act is a contrivance (to thyself), for a man who has sold himself a bill of goods that he is "winning," but in fact he is losing.

I define a "winner" in this context by a man who goes after what HE desires. To collect low-hanging fruit, because--well they are low-hanging and not to desire them accordingly--is not a "win" my man.

This Anti-Dump stuff of only pursuing "EASY" comes with from a place of weakness not strength. When Anti-Dump repeatedly recited, "Protect your heart," he was demonstrating his pain, not his strength.

True strength is to have the courage to pursue what YOU desire and reject what comes easy because well you don't want it. Only exception I make herein is if you are spinning for abundance to get your vibe right for what you DO desire, then that's perfectly fine.
So you want to be a douche and insult me by suggesting that I have a rotation full of 5's, I am not a winner and I am weak? Kiss my @ss. It just goes to show your maturity level.

You can define whatever you want however you want. I have a solid rotation of very attractive, educated and financially stable women. Period.

A sign of a weak frame is someone who has to ATTEMPT to put others down to feel important. Its no wonder that so many people dont like you on this board.

I get WHAT I desire with LITTLE to no effort. Come back to me when you can do the same jack@ss.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to be a douche and insult me by suggesting that I have a rotation full of 5's, I am not a winner and I am weak? Kiss my @ss. It just goes to show your maturity level.

You can define whatever you want however you want. I have a solid rotation of very attractive, educated and financially stable women. Period.

A sign of a weak frame is someone who has to ATTEMPT to put others down to feel important. Its no wonder that so many people dont like you on this board.

I get WHAT I desire with LITTLE to no effort. Come back to me when you can do the same jack@ss.
I didn’t insult you at all. Rather you insulted yourself by showing your insecurity in this quote. I’m simply a reflection of you.

I didn’t say YOU spin 5s. I delineated an example of how a man can take easy pickings with undesirable women as the point to further discuss—and you chose to own that example.

Would a man who is confident in his harem respond the way you did or even own that example as an attribution to himself? Think about that. I noticed the same insecurity in the past when you lashed out at others.

Here is my Bumble account today:

7s and 8s asking me out. 5-10 dates a weekend (if I don't cancel) with women trying to schedule dates with me. No effort other than responding. Does that make me KING of game? I am KING <as I pound my chest>.

LOL. You see how silly you sound.

The above can provide the illusion that I am KING (of game) but truly I am no different than you if I accept this as my reality. I want none of them as they are not in my sphere of desire.

Men are here to transcend. To attain top market value for the value they are introducing. Men do not need help with low-hanging fruit; that is women who are begging them to go out. Might as well just shut down SoSuave and tell men to go after lower SMV women. Problem solved and have a nice day!

This site is here for men to transcend their status-quo—to transcend their EASY pickings. To get greater value than whom they could previously and get with women whom they actually DESIRE.