"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

bang this chicks roommate?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
I met this chick last night and messed around with her. Her roommate was there and flirting with me heavily. I contacted her on ig and this was her convo

Me “Hey”
Her “sup”
Me “you wanna workout?”
Her “I have plans but thanks”
Me “I don’t kiss and tell”
Her “I don’t do sloppy seconds”
Me “I didn’t bang your friend”
Her “aren’t you with her now?”
Me “nah I’m not into her”
Her “I see you followed yourself on Instagram with my account. (Sneaky emogi)

Some convo back and forth then she goes
“No need to warn me about being cautious. I am not interested in you physically. Just sayin. So a workout would be just that”

Me “I think if you came in sweat pants and not booty shorts or anything I’d be cool with a let’s be friends situation”

Her “ok cool. Where do you workout anyways? Let’s connect tomorrrow I’m not sure what time I’m going anyways”


Guys obviously I am not going to settle for a let’s be friends situation lol....this chick is saying she’s not attracted to me but is going out of her way to workout with me behind her roommates back and she barely knows me. She could easily block me and be done with it.

Obviously she’s got her ***** shield up about being sloppy seconds, should I try and **** her? Or play it cool?
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
A few women's opinions doesn't outweigh the opinions of most of them. That and I don't depend my sense of self on conquests. As you said, it's unrealistic to expect everyone to like you, accept reality.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Wait what? Did you just change the entire content of your post? Now my first reply makes no sense!
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Op, you're chasing her too much and making yourself too available
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Guys I changed the post and put the whole story in. I legitimately
Wait what? Did you just change the entire content of your post? Now my first reply makes no sense!
Yeah lol I gave the entire store sorry about that. Tough to see this girls intentions.
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Update. She contacted me today saying she’s free Friday to workout. But I’ll be in Europe unfortunately. Kind of pissed I wanted to tap this ass
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
At what point has this chick said anything related to want to fvck you?
Why would she need to? I tested her and she reached out to meet up behind her roommates back this afternoon.

Status is everything to women brother. She’s contacting me on Instagram where I have pictures of me with my 9/10 ex gf all over me who blows her out of the water. And I just ghosted her hot friend. A woman can’t friendzone a high status man.

You don’t notice how much more attention you get from women when your out with a really fine chick? She knows I can get a more attractive chick than her and I have social proof of it.

This is my experience most of the time with the 50 plus women I’ve ****ed. Of course there is always a chance a girl is using you for validation/boredom etc. my gut feeling is 80-90% she will put out. Honestly if I ever asked myself that question you mentioned I wouldn’t of ****ed half the women I have. I don’t believe in faking it until you make it, you fake it until you are it.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Yeah it really sounds like she cant wait to rip your clothes off.
Glassguy, you got to learn to decipher Ego as pretenses vs. Reality.

You’re too caught up in resentment from past rejection. Let it go bro.

At certain tiers, there is no rejection, just the song and dance.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Glassguy, you got to learn to decipher Ego as pretenses vs. Reality.

You’re too caught up in resentment from past rejection. Let it go bro.

At certain tiers, there is no rejection, just the song and dance.
Not all all dude. You have good info on here but on this subject you are totally wrong. Just like the last post where this came up when whats his name met up with the girl that made it clear it was friends only and had a bf.

That went no where.

If its true female friends that you're after, this is how to get there.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Not all all dude. You have good info on here but on this subject you are totally wrong. Just like the last post where this came up when whats his name met up with the girl that made it clear it was friends only and had a bf.

That went no where.

If its true female friends that you're after, this is how to get there.
This has been your experience; hence your opinion.

Top-tier girl game is different that what most here have experienced. It's all about EGO and pretenses. If you look deeper, you see this:

Her “I don’t do sloppy seconds”
A girl who is not interested in you physically does not say this.

And then:
She’s contacting me on Instagram where I have pictures of me with my 9/10 ex gf all over me who blows her out of the water. And I just ghosted her hot friend.
Value is already there. Now it's song and dance time.

Glassguy, you seem to be following conventional Manosphere jargon which does not apply here.

When you are a man of higher social value, women cannot reject you unless they are rejecting a part of themselves for an attribute they are wrestling with (<==Read that again). They can play the game though. Understanding this distinction and knowing where to draw the line and how to eviscerate their ego (without shadowing yours) is what defines your success in this tier.

You pursue women who show only high IL from the get-go, that's great. But it's easy. No challenge there. When you get up on the tiers (9s, pro and amateur models, women who regularly date celebs, ball players, player execs), the game--your game--changes.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Glassguy, you seem to be following conventional Manosphere jargon which does not apply here.
What I follow, which is my process, works flawlessly.

When you are a man of higher social value
Trust me I am a man of high value. And financial value.

You pursue women who show only high IL from the get-go, that's great. But it's easy. No challenge there
You're right. I get women EASILY and either add them to my rotation or dont add them.

I guess for the common schmo, its resorting to chasing and dealing with low interest women. Not my style because I dont have to.

To each his own.

We will never agree on this mostly because I dont need low interest women or do I have time for them. So stop trying to sell me something I have no use for.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I turn down HIGH interest chicks because of available free time between business, hobbies and my current rotation.

Why tf would I waste my time with low interest women? Totally stupid and makes no sense.

3 date offers for drinks this week and I literally have no time for them on top of 3 other dates with 3 plates already scheduled.

Maybe you should apply what I do instead.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
You're right. I get women EASILY and either add them to my rotation or dont add them.

I guess for the common schmo, its resorting to chasing and dealing with low interest women. Not my style because I dont have to.
Here's the flaw in your position: What's easy is generally not desired--and thus is easy.

As an example, one can get a harem of 5s, and proclaim, "Here I am, look at me. I don't need to try; they come to me and I don't even have to try! I'm a Mac!"

But is he truly?

Such an act is a contrivance (to thyself), for a man who has sold himself a bill of goods that he is "winning," but in fact he is losing.

I define a "winner" in this context by a man who goes after what HE desires. To collect low-hanging fruit, because--well they are low-hanging and not to desire them accordingly--is not a "win" my man.

This Anti-Dump stuff of only pursuing "EASY" comes with from a place of weakness not strength. When Anti-Dump repeatedly recited, "Protect your heart," he was demonstrating his pain, not his strength.

True strength is to have the courage to pursue what YOU desire and reject what comes easy because well you don't want it. Only exception I make herein is if you are spinning for abundance to get your vibe right for what you DO desire, then that's perfectly fine.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Interesting topic.

Glassguy is doing something that works well with his personality traits and true to it's form - efficient as it is meant to be. A marvel by itself.

Whilst Guru is similarly doing the same but going in different routes as he has the ability to traverse the spectrum of it hence the abundance of game play or more correctly the understanding of it which gives one a rare power of male manipulation.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Here's the flaw in your position: What's easy is generally not desired--and thus is easy.

As an example, one can get a harem of 5s, and proclaim, "Here I am, look at me. I don't need to try; they come to me and I don't even have to try! I'm a Mac!"

But is he truly?

Such an act is a contrivance (to thyself), for a man who has sold himself a bill of goods that he is "winning," but in fact he is losing.

I define a "winner" in this context by a man who goes after what HE desires. To collect low-hanging fruit, because--well they are low-hanging and not to desire them accordingly--is not a "win" my man.

This Anti-Dump stuff of only pursuing "EASY" comes with from a place of weakness not strength. When Anti-Dump repeatedly recited, "Protect your heart," he was demonstrating his pain, not his strength.

True strength is to have the courage to pursue what YOU desire and reject what comes easy because well you don't want it. Only exception I make herein is if you are spinning for abundance to get your vibe right for what you DO desire, then that's perfectly fine.
So you want to be a douche and insult me by suggesting that I have a rotation full of 5's, I am not a winner and I am weak? Kiss my @ss. It just goes to show your maturity level.

You can define whatever you want however you want. I have a solid rotation of very attractive, educated and financially stable women. Period.

A sign of a weak frame is someone who has to ATTEMPT to put others down to feel important. Its no wonder that so many people dont like you on this board.

I get WHAT I desire with LITTLE to no effort. Come back to me when you can do the same jack@ss.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
So you want to be a douche and insult me by suggesting that I have a rotation full of 5's, I am not a winner and I am weak? Kiss my @ss. It just goes to show your maturity level.

You can define whatever you want however you want. I have a solid rotation of very attractive, educated and financially stable women. Period.

A sign of a weak frame is someone who has to ATTEMPT to put others down to feel important. Its no wonder that so many people dont like you on this board.

I get WHAT I desire with LITTLE to no effort. Come back to me when you can do the same jack@ss.
I didn’t insult you at all. Rather you insulted yourself by showing your insecurity in this quote. I’m simply a reflection of you.

I didn’t say YOU spin 5s. I delineated an example of how a man can take easy pickings with undesirable women as the point to further discuss—and you chose to own that example.

Would a man who is confident in his harem respond the way you did or even own that example as an attribution to himself? Think about that. I noticed the same insecurity in the past when you lashed out at others.

Here is my Bumble account today:


7s and 8s asking me out. 5-10 dates a weekend (if I don't cancel) with women trying to schedule dates with me. No effort other than responding. Does that make me KING of game? I am KING <as I pound my chest>.

LOL. You see how silly you sound.

The above can provide the illusion that I am KING (of game) but truly I am no different than you if I accept this as my reality. I want none of them as they are not in my sphere of desire.

Men are here to transcend. To attain top market value for the value they are introducing. Men do not need help with low-hanging fruit; that is women who are begging them to go out. Might as well just shut down SoSuave and tell men to go after lower SMV women. Problem solved and have a nice day!

This site is here for men to transcend their status-quo—to transcend their EASY pickings. To get greater value than whom they could previously and get with women whom they actually DESIRE.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top