Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bang this chicks roommate?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm doing great pal. Go help someone else. That's not why I'm on this forum.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE- worked out with her Friday. She seemed nervous. During the workout I flirted and made some comments about her ass and she seemed to have no issue playing with it and letting me grab it a little. When she was in the steam room and couldn’t find me she thought I left and seemed angry
“Where you at?”
“Are you still around? If not I’m going to take an Uber back I gotta he somewhere”

Lol. i was in the bathroom the whole time I came out and ended up giving her a ride...we listened to music and talked and she seemed like a fun girl. Asked me questions like “do you go out a lot?” Seemed to be screening me as she’s a “homebody” as she put it.

Didn’t text her again until three days later (today) asked she was in Santa Monica and she said “nope”. Seems pissed I didn’t contact her.

I’m spinning plates hotter than her so I don’t give a **** ...but I would like to **** her face.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been your experience; hence your opinion.

Top-tier girl game is different that what most here have experienced. It's all about EGO and pretenses. If you look deeper, you see this:

A girl who is not interested in you physically does not say this.

And then:

Value is already there. Now it's song and dance time.

Glassguy, you seem to be following conventional Manosphere jargon which does not apply here.

When you are a man of higher social value, women cannot reject you unless they are rejecting a part of themselves for an attribute they are wrestling with (<==Read that again). They can play the game though. Understanding this distinction and knowing where to draw the line and how to eviscerate their ego (without shadowing yours) is what defines your success in this tier.

You pursue women who show only high IL from the get-go, that's great. But it's easy. No challenge there. When you get up on the tiers (9s, pro and amateur models, women who regularly date celebs, ball players, player execs), the game--your game--changes.
Maybe it’s in my head but I feel like this chick hates on me. She doesn’t like the fact that I hooked up with her roommate and felt like I could bang her too. She doesn’t like that I hit her up last minute asking if she’s “in the area”

Her body language, and the things she does are typical of a girl that wants to ****. But she seems to have a problem with my confidence. Saying “nope” when I ask you if your in the area is unnecessary and intolerable for me. A simple “Ive got plans” will suffice.

Im no spring chicken I’ve been around the block. The three girls with some of the worst attitudes I’ve met were all from New York and so is she. Girls girls from New York are very fun but seem to have a very bad attitude

A

AJ84

“She doesn’t like the fact that I hooked up with her roommate and felt like I could bang her too. She doesn’t like that I hit her up last minute asking if she’s “in the area”

There’s your answer. Perhaps she doesn’t want to be your booty call and is responding as such. How is not wanting to be used a bad attitude? I mean you hooked up with her roommate, she says she doesn’t want to be sloppy seconds, that you’re not her type plus she asked if you go out a lot. She probably screened you a bit to see if you’re a player, confirmed it, and doesn’t want to be played.

Or she met some other guy. Who knows. What we do know is that she hasn’t slept with you since your started this post right?

Can’t get em all, and you said you are banging hotter girls anyway so... enjoy the girls who actually want to f**k you and forget the ones who don’t, doesn’t that make the most sense?

Don’t text her, and if she reaches out then she can validate herself to you, rather than you to her, which is what will happen if you keep trying to get with her.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“She doesn’t like the fact that I hooked up with her roommate and felt like I could bang her too. She doesn’t like that I hit her up last minute asking if she’s “in the area”

There’s your answer. Perhaps she doesn’t want to be your booty call and is responding as such. How is not wanting to be used a bad attitude? I mean you hooked up with her roommate, she says she doesn’t want to be sloppy seconds, that you’re not her type plus she asked if you go out a lot. She probably screened you a bit to see if you’re a player, confirmed it, and doesn’t want to be played.

Or she met some other guy. Who knows. What we do know is that she hasn’t slept with you since your started this post right?

Can’t get em all, and you said you are banging hotter girls anyway so... enjoy the girls who actually want to f**k you and forget the ones who don’t, doesn’t that make the most sense?

Don’t text her, and if she reaches out then she can validate herself to you, rather than you to her, which is what will happen if you keep trying to get with her.
I’ve only met up with her one time since I originally met her at her roommates place we worked out at the gym. And yes she reached out to me for the meetup.

I was making a game out of balancing my water bottle on her ass cheeks while she was stretching. She knows Whatsup. Didn’t really try to bang her like I usually would I wanted to toy with her mind a little. I could care less if she thinks I’m a player.

Eh. I don’t have to bang her, but would probably enjoy it. Plus she’s into the same things as me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she need to? I tested her and she reached out to meet up behind her roommates back this afternoon.

Status is everything to women brother. She’s contacting me on Instagram where I have pictures of me with my 9/10 ex gf all over me who blows her out of the water. And I just ghosted her hot friend. A woman can’t friendzone a high status man.

You don’t notice how much more attention you get from women when your out with a really fine chick? She knows I can get a more attractive chick than her and I have social proof of it.

This is my experience most of the time with the 50 plus women I’ve ****ed. Of course there is always a chance a girl is using you for validation/boredom etc. my gut feeling is 80-90% she will put out. Honestly if I ever asked myself that question you mentioned I wouldn’t of ****ed half the women I have. I don’t believe in faking it until you make it, you fake it until you are it.
Claiming you are high status by faking being high status probably gets seen through pretty easily

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Claiming you are high status by faking being high status probably gets seen through pretty easily
I’ve said this before but your sexual market value is determined by the quality of women you get. That guitarist that lives with his mom but bangs a new girl every weekend...that starving actor that has women fighting over him has high sexual market value. A 6’5 good looking hedge fund owner with 5 million in the bank that can’t make it past the second date because women think he’s creepy as hell has low sexual market value.

That being said I do ok :) Not the type to brag honestly I let the women I date do the talking

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve said this before but your sexual market value is determined by the quality of women you get. That guitarist that lives with his mom but bangs a new girl every weekend...that starving actor that has women fighting over him has high sexual market value. A 6’5 good looking hedge fund owner with 5 million in the bank that can’t make it past the second date because women think he’s creepy as hell has low sexual market value.

That being said I do ok :) Not the type to brag honestly I let the women I date do the talking
I'd pull her hair so damn hard