Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bang Report 9: Choosing Signals Edition

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I thought I would type up another field report from tonight to motivate you all.

So even throughout this pandemic, I've been making sure to run my Daygame. I told myself that I would not get into a dry spell even during these crazy times. I've gotten pretty good results from the Daygame. I've been able to have a sex life even during pandemic due to that. Honestly, I'm starting to prefer Daygame to even Nightgame.

I call this Bang Report "Choosing Signals Edition" because this bang really surprised me. It came to me all on its own, even though I usually get my results by putting myself out there.

So I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some ground chicken for my meal prep. I wasn't even thinking about running Game that day, I wasn't really in the mood. As I was walking in, I noticed a cute redhead employee. I instinctively made very strong eye contact with her, and projected a sexual vibe. I wasn't even trying to do it, but it just came out. I did it on the way out as well. After we fvcked, she said she noticed how hard I was checking her out, and she thought I was hot af too. But because she worked there, I was like "Nah I'm not gonna do all that and approach her today, she's an employee. I'm just gonna go about my business."

But then as I was about to leave in my car, her coworker comes up to me and is like "Hey, this is totally random, but my coworker over there thinks you're super cute and she'd like your number." I was quite surprised and flattered. So I was the one who got approached this time lol, it's interesting to see it from the other side of the fence. I took her number, and chatted about cars with her coworker for a bit. Then I pulled off. I could tell this girl was high interest because she would double text me, and respond back quite fast. I went back and forth with her over the text message for a couple days.

That then brings us to today. I invited the girl out, and she said she was going to the club. There was no way I was going to a packed club in a pandemic, so I decided to meet her after for some Waffle House. We talked, and had a good time. I then invited her back to my house to play pool. Gotta have that plausible deniability. (I have a pool table at my house.)

Once we got to my house, I showed her around. Eventually, we went into my bedroom. I talked to her a bit, and then start kissing her. The clothes came off, and then I'm banging the shyt out of her. She was extremely wet. She's moaning, telling me that my dyck is so good, and saying that her pvssy is all mine. All good stuff, a great ego boost lol. She came and squirted on my dyck while I was fvcking her in doggy and that was amazing lol. She was really freaky, letting me do shyt like put my fingers in her mouth after fingering her lol. I ended up fvcking her in the kitchen too for fun. I'm gonna start doing that more often.

The last Bang Report I shared with you guys, I was having a lot of trouble endurance wise during sex. Since then, I've gotten a smart scale that measures bodyfat percentage, and I've been weighing EVERYTHING I eat with a food scale. I've been working out consistently and tracking my fitness metrics. By doing this, I've lost 12 pounds. I noticed tonight I didn't have an endurance problem fvcking her right as much. The fitter I get, the better I fvck.

So combined with my previous experiences, this is undeniable proof that I indeed CAN get laid from Daygame. I just have to keep improving myself and pushing at the approaches. That's a great feeling to have: I can basically get laid whenever I want. I just have to go and put myself out there, and run game hard.

As for the Choosing Signals aspect. It was really fun getting them and getting picked up lol. But I do not RELY on Choosing Signals, I roll with them. I'll never wait on a girl to give me a Choosing Signal before I approach, because that's like waiting on permission from her to do what I want. I think that exclusively relying on Choosing Signals is an extremely weak strategy. I'm gonna keep putting myself out there, keep gaming hard, keep getting Bangs, and roll with it if I get a Choosing Signal. That being said, getting chosen like this was very fun lol. The more you improve yourself, the more it happens.

But that's about it guys. I hope this motivates you to get out there and meet more women, and keep improving yourself so that we can all get more Choosing Signals too!

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nice work! It's always fun when a woman makes it easy for you and picks YOU up because you already know what the outcome is going to be and that it won't take long to get to that outcome...

My favorite thing to say to get them back tk my place is "Do you think size matters?" And then wait for about 5 seconds and add "When it comes to TVs"...and then proceed to tell them about my 70 inch TV after they say whatever answer they say...and most of them are like "OMG I have never even seen a TV that big..." And of course I then transition it to "Yeah I have a lot of things that most women haven't seen that big before..." And give a sly smirk...

But then when I invite them back to check out the TV it almost always works...sometimes not on the first date but almost always on the 2nd one...

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Not trying to be rude, but I don't buy this story. It's just hard for me to picture the scenario that over a sexually charged glance while you were buying ground chicken, you instantly seduced this girl over with face masks on inside a Walmart, enough to make her convince another co worker to leave work, run out and find your car in a walmart parking lot to give you her number. and on top of that the co worker chats with you a bit about cars while she's there instead of running back to work. And then, the very next day, with no apprehension, this chick meets up with you to f*ck, after going to a "packed club" on a Thursday Night during covid.

But not only that, she also happens to be a squirter.

By the way, where the heck do you live where there is a packed club, let alone any club that's open right now?

I'm not trying to call you out, I'm just used to talking to dudes who really bull**** me alot when I'm trying to help them out or give them advice. (I used to coach and don't necessarily coach anymore, but dudes like to talk to me about their dating life and ask me ****.) I have to play it off a lot but I get tired and address it eventually and let them know that the best way to improve game is be honest with yourself and others. Especially because when they're telling me stuff, I can sniff it out so easily as things just don't add up with what they're saying.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not trying to be rude, but I don't buy this story. It's just hard for me to picture the scenario that over a sexually charged glance while you were buying ground chicken, you instantly seduced this girl over with face masks on inside a Walmart, enough to make her convince another co worker to leave work, run out and find your car in a walmart parking lot to give you her number. and on top of that the co worker chats with you a bit about cars while she's there instead of running back to work. And then, the very next day, with no apprehension, this chick meets up with you to f*ck, after going to a "packed club" on a Thursday Night during covid.

By the way, where the heck do you live where there is a packed club, let alone any club that's open right now?

I'm not trying to call you out, I'm just used to talking to dudes who really bull**** me alot when I'm trying to help them out or give them advice. (I used to coach and don't necessarily coach anymore, but dudes like to talk to me about their dating life and ask me ****.) I have to play it off a lot but I get tired and address it eventually and let them know that the best way to improve game is be honest with yourself and others. Especially because when they're telling me stuff, I can sniff it out so easily as things just don't add up with what they're saying.
All women are squirters if you know how to find the right spot, the right angle and follow the proper techniques. But most guys don't which is why so many women are surprised and shocked when it happens the first time. But you then become a sexual God in their eyes because you taught them something about their bodies nobody else ever has and not even they knew about.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work! It's always fun when a woman makes it easy for you and picks YOU up because you already know what the outcome is going to be and that it won't take long to get to that outcome...

My favorite thing to say to get them back tk my place is "Do you think size matters?" And then wait for about 5 seconds and add "When it comes to TVs"...and then proceed to tell them about my 70 inch TV after they say whatever answer they say...and most of them are like "OMG I have never even seen a TV that big..." And of course I then transition it to "Yeah I have a lot of things that most women haven't seen that big before..." And give a sly smirk...

But then when I invite them back to check out the TV it almost always works...sometimes not on the first date but almost always on the 2nd one...
Thanks! I like the sexual innuendo there, I might have to steal that one lmao. It sets the frame for what's about to go down between you two.

As an aside, I know some guys are able to invite women straight back to their place on the first date. From me experimenting, I've found that it doesn't really work for me lol. So personally, I always have the first date in public so that I can get her guard down. I then always invite her back to my place after I've built some comfort so she knows I'm not a crazy serial killer lol. After that, I escalate. They don't always fvck, but I have a 3 Date Rule for that.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey man, it's all good! You don't have to believe me, but this is 100% true. I know it's a pretty crazy story, but that's why I wanted to share. I'm in college, I kind of have to accumulate crazy stories and lots of Bangs lol.

Unfortunately, where I live(in the US btw) people don't give a shyt about COVID anymore. I had it myself, so I 100% know it's real. Clubs and bars are back open, concerts are happening, people are partying. That's why our mortality rate is so horrible over here.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, it's all good! You don't have to believe me, but this is 100% true. I know it's a pretty crazy story, but that's why I wanted to share. I'm in college, I kind of have to accumulate crazy stories and lots of Bangs lol.

Unfortunately, where I live(in the US btw) people don't give a shyt about COVID anymore. I had it myself, so I 100% know it's real. Clubs and bars are back open, concerts are happening, people are partying. That's why our mortality rate is so horrible over here.
Hey believe me, I got my fair share of crazy stories myself, to put it modestly.

But,

I live in the US as well. My boys and I have been dying for the clubs to open back up because we prefer that scene over bars, What state do you live in? Clubs are not open for a vast majority of America right now, nor are concerts happening, even attendance at sporting events is restricted.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey believe me, I got my fair share of crazy stories myself, to put it modestly.

But,

I live in the US as well. My boys and I have been dying for the clubs to open back up because we prefer that scene over bars, What state do you live in? Clubs are not open for a vast majority of America right now, nor are concerts happening, even attendance at sporting events is restricted.
I am from Tennessee. Where I live, the owner of the club got a ton of flack for re-opening. But he just didn't give af and kept it open lol. People still came out. In TN, it seems that most everything is open. The most some places will do is require a mask.

But I'm not going to get sick again, like I mentioned haha. Having COVID was awful. So I'm giving the clubs a wide berth for the foreseeable future. That's part of the reason I enjoy Daygame so much right now too.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am someone who has had their life drastically affected by the COVID pandemic. I favor the economy being fully open. The 1918 Spanish Flu was more deadly and not nearly as disruptive to routines. It is good that your area of Tennessee is fully open.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am someone who has had their life drastically affected by the COVID pandemic. I favor the economy being fully open. The 1918 Spanish Flu was more deadly and not nearly as disruptive to routines. It is good that your area of Tennessee is fully open.
Let's see how smart it is in 5 years when half the US population has some form of heart issue from it...that is the real problem not the death rate. The long reaching consequences are off the charts.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see how smart it is in 5 years when half the US population has some form of heart issue from it...that is the real problem not the death rate. The long reaching consequences are off the charts.
We don't know the long range consequences.

If I have had COVID, it has been asymptomatic. My personal and professional lives have been massively affected though.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really good story!!

I had a good visual image of that entire scenario.
As I was reading it, I put myself in your shoes as if I were you.
Good sh!t!
Redheads are my personal favorite btw.

I love reading stories like this.
Great field report!

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GANG!

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell ya bro. These situations happen when you’re putting in the work and have your vibe on point. Don’t let it go to your head tho. It’s easy to get complacent and feel like it should always be that easy, but really they’re just a bonus the game throws your way for putting in the work.

Also good lesson in intent. You don’t have to always be flashy or say the right thing (tho that can be fun too); it all comes down to what you’re subcommunicating.