Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ban brother rapp

ban brother rapp

• yes ban him

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • no dont ban him

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrotchSniffer

Mix em together and who needs reality TV? :)
ARE YOU SAYING THAT THIS IS REAL??? IT CAN'T BE!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Maybe its just me, but it seems like every single woman on this site with more than 10 posts has managed to get into some sort of difficulty with other members of this forum.

Is it a chick thing?
who does this refer to?
because if you are referring to me, the only difficulty i have ever had with another member on this forum is when i asked brother rapp if he had beat some woman up (due to his thread nature )and he then called me a prositute and belittled me.
that is why i suggested having him banned.
i didnt call him any names like wifebeater, there was no reason for him to call me a prosititute or belittle me.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
who does this refer to?
because if you are referring to me, the only difficulty i have ever had with another member on this forum is when i asked brother rapp if he had beat some woman up (due to his thread nature )and he then called me a prositute and belittled me.
that is why i suggested having him banned.
i didnt call him any names like wifebeater, there was no reason for him to call me a prosititute or belittle me.
dito.