Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ban brother rapp

ban brother rapp

• yes ban him

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • no dont ban him

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Now Rapp is banned, and perhaps there's less name-calling than when his "kicking a**" thread was up. And now y'all can go back to pages of cutsy healthy boy-girl jokes, like this thread turned into. Just don't delude yourselves into thinking that the world out there will be more peach perfect just because you choose to segregate the opinions posted in the forum.
Oh, boo-f*cking-hoo.

Seriously.

That dude was here for one reason and one reason only: to start sh*t. He was a troll. He came from a site that is notorious for sending trolls over here. There is a strong likelihood that he is the same person as another troll who was banned for the same reason.

If I want to know what people like him think, I'll hang around domestic violence trials at the courthouse.

NEWSFLASH: This forum isn't about learning the opinions of every moron on this planet. We don't even tolerate discussion about politics. We figure you can find another forum to discuss those things. So if you're really heartbroken about the departure of certain trolls from this message board, go to another message board where you can hear opinions like theirs.

Start here:

www.i-like-to-beat-women-because-my-penis-is-tiny.net

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, I think you are overestimating the influence people have on teenagers. By the time I finished highschool, I knew how to manufacture home-made explosives, and regularly talked online with self-professes satanists. ...G
So was that chemistry class that taught you how to make explosives? Something tells me that someone else gave you the idea to learn how to do that. By the way, isn't that an example of influencing a teenager?

That was too easy.... :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
NEWSFLASH: This forum isn't about learning the opinions of every moron on this planet.
Could we post that on the home page or something????

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio, first of all, whatever complex you might have about tiny penises, you can start by screwing a boor knob. Funny to see how you bytch about people starting ****, yet you can't even reply to a critique without restorting to insults. Real clever.

Second, although this forum isn't political or for a discussion of every topic on earth, people get banned for ticking off moderators and women on this side. Presence of women here is HUGE, just look every time a woman asks for a question, she'll get five pages of replies, deep down people here have an AFC wanting to come out. That's called "PU55IFICATION". I don't really care about who gets banned, or the endless pages of tag you and others play with the females here. Most mods here are the ones who "own the toy," and whoever ticks them off will not be able to play. I didn't even agree with the poor idiot who said you should beat a woman if she literally comes behind you and kicks your ass, but I saw people (mostly girls and mods) feeding the fire until you grew tired of him and kicked him out. THAT'S the only problem I have. Mr Moderator.

Finally, I might not agree with every troll that comes here, but I don't have the god damn URGE to reply to **** with ****. Flame threads become "flame THREADS" because one or more people who don't know any better reply to a dumb post willing and ready to exchange insults (God forbid someone over the internet might think THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES AND PUT THE ASHOLE IN HIS PLACE, give me a fukkin break).

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
So was that chemistry class that taught you how to make explosives? Something tells me that someone else gave you the idea to learn how to do that. By the way, isn't that an example of influencing a teenager?

That was too easy.... :crackup:

It "was too easy" because I was actually giving an example of the potential influence of the net on teenagers. It WOULD have been actual influence if I would have gone out and blown a car or kill someone and drink his blood. Did I do any of those? no, but I guess you have to take my word for that one. I mean, I take it you're a young guy, and people have tried to influence you in your teens and whatnot. Did you do everything people tried to push you to do? I'm I overexaggerating when I say teenagers have a bit more sense than eight year-olds?

What I'm saying is, when kids have an eduaction, or are in the process of getting one, they won't break their balls to imitate all the stupid shyt they see around them (replying to what Wyldfire was saying earlier).

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Gonzalo,

Water is wet, the sun rises in the east, trolls get banned, and nobody cares what you think.

Want a hanky?

Sincerely,

Gio

PS: What's a "boor knob"? Are you byslexic?

a boor knob

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, Gio, flame all you want, that's apparently the only thing you're good for around here.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, Gio, flame all you want, that's apparently the only thing you're good for around here.
Okay, thanks.

Lord knows your opinion is super-important to me, so I'm glad I have your approval.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

PS: What's a "boor knob"? Are you byslexic?
:crackup: BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :crackup:

We need a smiley laughing so hard that he's blowing milk out of his nose! Either that or a snot bubble!:crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It "was too easy" because I was actually giving an example of the potential influence of the net on teenagers. It WOULD have been actual influence if I would have gone out and blown a car or kill someone and drink his blood. ....

....What I'm saying is, when kids have an eduaction, or are in the process of getting one, they won't break their balls to imitate all the stupid shyt they see around them (replying to what Wyldfire was saying earlier).
Gonzalo just doesn't get it, now does he folks?

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonzalo just doesn't get it, now does he folks?
Is it really that unconceivable to see that someone disagrees with you? This is the "suggestions and feedback" forum. Can you take feedback without getting emotional? I'm aware this forum is basically the mods' toy, but Gio, your views don't represent *EVERYBODY'S*, OK? If that bursts your bubble, then deal with it.

Ooh ohh, typo, that's hilarious.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What I'm saying is, when kids have an eduaction, or are in the process of getting one, they won't break their balls to imitate all the stupid shyt they see around them (replying to what Wyldfire was saying earlier).
I'm not sure I agree with this. People in their young lives are very prone to outside influence, especilly if it's presented in a convincing manner. If kids can be presured into drinking and what not by their peers, then a well written post justifying why men should completely dominate women is bound to have influence on some of them as well. HS kids will go the extra mile to imitate stupid stuff, because for the most part, the don't know what their place in the world is. So why wouldn't they try different things and practice philosophies that aren't their own.

Also concider that a lot of cults draw their members from college campuses. These are people who are suppose to have aquired minds of their own, yet they're very prone to being told what do do and even become servants to a cause they probably don't understand or really believe in.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio, your views don't represent *EVERYBODY'S*, OK?
They represent everybody who is important.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really that unconceivable to see that someone disagrees with you?
No, just that they would get so worked up because of it.... :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
I'm not sure I agree with this. People in their young lives are very prone to outside influence, especilly if it's presented in a convincing manner. If kids can be presured into drinking and what not by their peers, then a well written post justifying why men should completely dominate women is bound to have influence on some of them as well. HS kids will go the extra mile to imitate stupid stuff, because for the most part, the don't know what their place in the world is. So why wouldn't they try different things and practice philosophies that aren't their own.

Also concider that a lot of cults draw their members from college campuses. These are people who are suppose to have aquired minds of their own, yet they're very prone to being told what do do and even become servants to a cause they probably don't understand or really believe in.
See how much incite a few years of post high school experience can give you! Kids today are so impressionable, they do countless things to either 'fit in' or to be noticed.

It may be hard to see if you are in the midst of the craziness but if you are able to grow out of that lifestyle, you can readily see just how impressionable kids are today. It's bazaar to watch but it's not just video games that are influencing them.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon

totally agree

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See how much incite a few years of post high school experience can give you! Kids today are so impressionable, they do countless things to either 'fit in' or to be noticed.
Adults try to fit in too. One of the experiments in conformity was done and adults did the same thing that teenagers did too. So don't think it is just teenagers that try and "Fit In" to be noticed.

I just wish more teenagers would make an informed decision and not just spur the moment type decisions but there is a medical thing on why that happens, the Amigdyla (sp.)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
Adults try to fit in too. One of the experiments in conformity was done and adults did the same thing that teenagers did too. So don't think it is just teenagers that try and "Fit In" to be noticed.

I just wish more teenagers would make an informed decision and not just spur the moment type decisions but there is a medical thing on why that happens, the Amigdyla (sp.)
Fewer adults blow things up and shoot people to fit in. More times than not they are doing it for extreme beliefs, that's completely different.

You are correct in that most young adult react to society instead of interacting with it. Taking time to work together for a common goal is becoming a lost art. It's all emotion based with a 'react to prove my point' attitude. No finesse, no creativity, no care about the ramifications of their actions.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its just me, but it seems like every single woman on this site with more than 10 posts has managed to get into some sort of difficulty with other members of this forum.

Is it a chick thing?

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Maybe its just me, but it seems like every single woman on this site with more than 10 posts has managed to get into some sort of difficulty with other members of this forum.

Is it a chick thing?
No, it's a chump thing. Most of the fellas who are here everyday don't know how to behave around women, even in a virtual environment!

Having said that, most of the women who visit this place are equally immature, petty retards with too much free time on their hands.

Mix em together and who needs reality TV? :)