Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ban brother rapp

ban brother rapp

• yes ban him

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • no dont ban him

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
something is wrong with this member, if he doesnt get his way with topics like beating people up , of treating women like slaves , he resorts to calling others horrible names.

now he is going off on wyld, calling gio a trick and calling me a prostitute.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban the Troll!

I'm with you on this one penkitten:up: .... Ban him!:trouble:

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
He certainly needs some help...

He does need help, he has many issues he is trying to work through in a very unhealthy manner.

I do not feel this is the place for him, unfortunately, I don't know of sites to suggest.

I can ignore him and his "teachings", but many people come here with tender situations, their lives being torn apart, and he see it his duty to further discourage, push them toward violence and pitifully attack any hopes they may have.

I feel he should be ban, but sent packing with encouragement to seek help. Maybe people could suggest some sites that could be helpful.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I still want to know what it was he wrote about me that got deleted before I had a chance to read it.

He obviously has some serious issues going on, but he's just not utilizing the forum to overcome those issues and better himself. He's caught in a place where he wants to justify and excuse his own bad behavior by blaming others. Although a lot of guys come here with that attitude, they quickly learn to take responsibility and grow...but he's not doing that. He seems to only be here to stir sh*t and be as offensive as possible.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he called me a prosititute because i didnt agree with his woman beating thread and asked if he just beat someone up and came to justify it.
then he called gio some names for not agreeing also , however they referred to him dating me.
then he wrote a stalkerish poem about gio.

Originally posted by Wyldfire
I still want to know what it was he wrote about me that got deleted before I had a chance to read it.

He obviously has some serious issues going on, but he's just not utilizing the forum to overcome those issues and better himself. He's caught in a place where he wants to justify and excuse his own bad behavior by blaming others. Although a lot of guys come here with that attitude, they quickly learn to take responsibility and grow...but he's not doing that. He seems to only be here to stir sh*t and be as offensive as possible.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be hanged for saying this, but here goes...

Speaking as a former troll from hell, I say give him one more chance guys. Sure he is obnoxious and terribly rude, but you can't front...the kid's got smarts and talent. Wouldn't it be ironic if the biggest basher of SoSuave became its biggest advocate? I sense much potential from this one, if we can turn him from the Dark Side, that is.

Here is my proposition, (and this is how I personally deal with difficult people)

Anyone who theatens, harasses or generally trolls the forum will be killed with kindness. Period.

See, when people come here and try to ruffle feathers, they are obviously looking for a reaction. I say, why justify their little escapades? Why even waste the time to descend to their level? It's much better to simply laugh at their displays of power and just keep sh!t real!

Why get so upset about what some hateful person thinks of you? Why take one man's opinions, misguided and evil as they may seem, so personally?

I propose that all of SoSuave grow the fukk up and learn that there is no "Ban" feature in real life. Assh0les are a majority on this planet so it makes no sense to avoid them. After all, suave man is above all those games and egotrips, is he not?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had my share of run in's with brother rapp as well but I don't think he should be banned. Some of the things he says are down right offencive but he does force me think a little bit harder. As a devils advocate myself, I know what it's like to try to drive my point home with everything I've got, no matter what other people say to me. I do think he should be warned or told about his view points though. Some of the younger members/readers may take some of his advice to heart, which in turn could get them in some serious trouble. If he just toned it down a bit I'd have no problem with him posting.

I do have to admit, even though I call him a "dumb ass" it's not based on his writing ability. I've never seen some one throw out so many post in so many different directions while addressing so many subjects and replies. Maybe he's just got too much free time on his hands or maybe he's just a legitemately good writer, who's dark points of view offend us all so greatly.

I do think some of the things he said about Gio, Penkit, Fire, and myself were out of line but as the saying goes "to error is human, to forgive is divine." I like to think that all of us have the maturity to forgive this person and help them see what kind of influnce post like these can have on some of the younger members/viewers and how he can still have controverisal post, that won't create splash as troublesome as the one's he has.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Whoa!

You girls got your wish.
He had it coming;) :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D@mn, just when he was posting a thread that had merit, at least from the input of some other DJ's. Oh well, we'll survive...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I imagine he was banned for attacking a moderator. He didn't personally offend me (I'm virtually impossible to offend) but I felt he was posting a lot of things he should not have been posting. As the mother of two teenage boys I know how easily some kids can be misled in the wrong direction. Hell, I'm combatting that every day as a parent. It would be one thing if he were not as good a writer as he is...but due to that ability many would look up to him and assume they could do that and follow his advice just because he presented it somewhat eloquently.

Sadly, I don't think he even realizes what he was doing wrong because he seemed genuinely hurt and offended by the reactions he got. Unfortunately, he was unable to own his own mistakes and had to blame others.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
MILF
Behave or I'll put you in time out...

:D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ooo "time out" huh? I know a fun game called "time out". ;)
Knock it off before you get me accused of being an Attention Wh*re... :nono:

Besides...I'd hurt you. :crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
But then I'd be justified in kicking your ass! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
I don't know...I work with a guy who used to be a Golden Gloves boxer and he's a-scared of me. He's got the hots for me...but he's still a-scared, lol. :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does the name Mistress Wyldfire seem oddly befitting?....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Why does the name Mistress Wyldfire seem oddly befitting?....
Hey! Who told YOU about my cattle prod and bull whip? Dammit, now my secret is out... :whistle:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think he should be banned. Just force his ass to shorten his posts because i sure as hell am not reading all that ****!

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa!

You girls got your wish.

Of course she did...she's banging a MOD!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I did. Sorry. ;)
Ahem...didn't I tell you to stay in the basement? They sure don't make duct tape like they used to. Just for another escape attempt there will be no more Kraft Macaroni & Cheese for YOU, mister...you're getting that low-brow store brand sh*t from now on!

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
As the mother of two teenage boys I know how easily some kids can be misled in the wrong direction. Hell, I'm combatting that every day as a parent. It would be one thing if he were not as good a writer as he is...but due to that ability many would look up to him and assume they could do that and follow his advice just because he presented it somewhat eloquently.
Wyldfire, I think you are overestimating the influence people have on teenagers. By the time I finished highschool, I knew how to manufacture home-made explosives, and regularly talked online with self-professes satanists. If your worry is that kids nowadays are faced by heavy shyt... then well, they are literally surrounded by that all day, every day, be it school, internet or other media. Pretending that by erradicating "bad influences" from the limited window of a kid's life, you can actually prevent him from being in contact with such bad influences, you are not really helping the kids, but just helping yourself sleep more easily at night.

The brain is a pretty maleable instrument. Teach a youngster that he is incapable of taking his own decisions (by spoon-feeding him what must be done), and he will grow up lacking a mind of his own. Now, I'm not advocating lack of education, but rather saying that the goal of education is to have a kid who can distinguish good advice from bad.

That said, I think it's just sad that Rapp got banned, not because he preaches "kicking a woman's a**", but from what I see mostly from ticking off the wrong people in this forum. He posed a question he considered legitimate, defended it with his poor arguments that's true, but still... do people preaching self control have the need to go on for five pages trying to debate with someone who has no interest in debate? Those with more than 1k posts should probably know that usually by page 3 those threads degenerate into name-calling and flaming. We've had trolls here of all sorts, many of who didn't particularly tick off the mods, reason for which they're still around. I myself don't post that much, but read the forum frequently, if not daily.

Now Rapp is banned, and perhaps there's less name-calling than when his "kicking a**" thread was up. And now y'all can go back to pages of cutsy healthy boy-girl jokes, like this thread turned into. Just don't delude yourselves into thinking that the world out there will be more peach perfect just because you choose to segregate the opinions posted in the forum.

G