Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Balling a married woman

nectarine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
mine actually had children... did I care, nope. Would I have done the same thing, yep...

your morality is your own and I respect that whatever premise lies within is your own. The problem is people who attempt to project it upon others.

So speaking of which, lets say that the woman was your wife, blah blah

your wife meets someone who listens to her... blah blah... Everything that you aren't giving her... is she the only one at fault or will you man up and look in the mirror and acknowledge that you had something to do with the marital problems as well as her?
My morality has nothing to do with it. Taking part in ruining a childs home is wrong, especially when it's optional and you even have other women on tap. It's idle offense.

The woman tells you the children disliked their father. Hey, here's an idea; why don't you go and meet them, tell them who you are and what you were doing while their home fell apart. See what they say.

To your scenario, first of all my wife would not be unhappy. Let's assume she was for the sake of argument. I would listen to her and see the signs and fix what was wrong. Let's assume for the sake of argument I didn't.

Let's assume my marriage fell apart because my negligence led to her cheating. Yes, I would accept my part in it. I'd see what I'd done wrong. Frankly, if I found her out before she'd organised paperwork, I'd still want to sit down and fix it, no matter how unhappy I was with her infidelity or my stupidity, for my childrens sake.

Except this is all beside the point. You, for your part, would be a despicable man. Cut out all your feminine-logic crap about making my wife happy, it strikes me if you use that here, amongst men, you have spent too long thinking their way and gone native. Or you find it easier.

You would have chosen to be a participant in the breaking up of my family and the future unhappiness of my children. Perhaps it was inevitable, but you didn't have to take part, you could have left that to another homewrecker and not become one yourself.

I see clearly now that that consideration does not faze you one bit. You are not a noble man. You have no ideals, you resist even being introduced to them for fear of losing an opportunity you don't even need to take. You don't even need to take. You're a player who does not need to wreck a home to get some as he is wallowing in tail, yet does so anyway and grins while he does it and even believes he is doing the right thing.

An interesting insight into your psyche and the way you see and treat the world around you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hithard
Yes you are an angel sent to save all married men.You should have a school named after you:rolleyes:
I'm glad that you recognize my purpose in life and y'know, I deserve a school in my name, no actually a school and a boulevard, yeah and add naming the whole town after me! :up:

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad that you recognize my purpose in life and y'know, I deserve a school in my name, no actually a school and a boulevard, yeah and add naming the whole town after me!

LOL love it :up:

Ballerville next door to angryhubby town

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got another unhappily married woman hounding me so I'm bumping this just to stir things up once again.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far we have established this;

1 Never go for a woman if there is any chance that a jealous rival male will use physical violence on you. Sounds like some sort of beta theory of how to deal with an AMOG.

2 Children have more rights than adults. This is a given? Peter Singer animal rights philosopher says that a pig has equal rights with your kid.

3 Bad marriages stay intact provided no man attempts to feck the wife. A doubtful general theory one would think.

4 Married women have inferior abilities to pleasure a man, due to the fact presumably that they have married. Doubtful validity.

5 Married men never fail to sexually satisfy their wives. Highly doubtful I would think.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude (to original poster) a Don Juan don't need to settle for less. They don't need "married" woman or women with bagage.

I didn't read the entire thread. Too long.

But I would admit to a few things...

In my early years I was adulterous and I also was involved with several married (or women living with a man) women. Several. Too many to count. In fact, I was very good at it.

Here is what I have to say in the issue from a non-bias standpoint.

1- A man that considers himself a REAL man won't go for a married woman.

2- A man that has some level of self respect won't go for a married woman.

3- Today's laws are designed to screw the husband. So, when a divorce happens (even due to a cheating wife), the man has LOT to lose. Which means that a man that has nothing to lose is a very dangerous man. In fact, in many cases the "temporaly insanity" defense works in their behalf...and rightfully so.

4- A man that brags about sleeping with married woman is truly not a man. And at that, a very insecure one.

5- The likelihood of a man that sleeps with married woman to ever trust another woman are almost ZERO. And that will impact his future relationships.

And now that I have grown as a man I have learned to realize those things. So, now...I would NEVER go for a married woman. If she has problems with her husband, then she should leave the marriage. Simple as that.

Here is the thing; a woman (and for that matter a man) that cheats on her/his spouse has some serious insecurity issues. They are literally garbage. A man/woman that sleeps with them are the same. I understand going for a woman that has a "boyfriend" (most boyfriends are temporary on the shelf goods). But going for a woman that has a husband is certainly a serious character flaw from the "man" that tries it. In fact, a character flaw that I consider so serious that I wouldn't want to do business or deal at the professional level with that person. It shows a clear lack of judgment that can and will translate to other things in his life.

I don't care how much anyone in here try to justify the behavior (same behavior I engaged in the past). I know I'm right.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
...I don't care how much anyone in here try to justify the behavior (same behavior I engaged in the past). I know I'm right.
Holding my tongue.... :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Holding my tongue.... :p
Alright, I can't. Only one person in the thread actually professed to "know that they are right." Sounds like a justification to himself for self righteousness to me...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Alright, I can't. Only one person in the thread actually professed to "know that they are right." Sounds like a justification to himself for self righteousness to me...
I didn't read the thread. Too long (and old) to even bother. But it is obvious that the only person that have shown any defensiveness is...you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman is right. Married women are not worth it. A dj can have whatever woman he wants. Going for the married ones is weakness.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I didn't read the thread. Too long (and old) to even bother. But it is obvious that the only person that have shown any defensiveness is...you.
I have nothing to defend, I'm known for doing whatever I want without the any need for justification (it's not as if I need anyone's permission).

I'll say again, I wasn't the one who professed "I know that I am right." What are you trying to to yourself anyway?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Latinoman is right. Married women are not worth it. A dj can have whatever woman he wants. Going for the married ones is weakness.
Those who can, do. Those who can't (or those who have been cheated on) whine.

And I'll again say for the record, married women come after me. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Their husbands will come after you, too. Be careful.
Ooooo, I'm scared. You haven't read the thread have you? Guy's who get caught by husbands are guys that make extremely stupid mistakes like actually getting with the wife as often as they would a girlfriend.

By the way, the last married woman I was hanging out with divorced her husband many months ago. I guess think that I should take credit for breaking up their marriage. It would be interesting to know if you guys think that I have enough power to break up a marriage.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You're the one who has to live with yourself.
I easily can. It seems to be people like you who can't live with the idea that I can live with myself. I enjoy having such an influence over people.:D

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you broken up any marriages involving children yet? Would you be as proud of that influence? If you really messed up some little kid's life, would you still be so pleased with yourself?

Burningblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, the moral vaccuum here is disturbing. Try being the child who gets caught in the middle of something like this. It affects their confidence and their social development and has the potential to create emotional problems. But hey, I hope you guys who do stuff like this are really having a lot of fun. Anyone who would pursue a married woman is the type of guy I would not turn my back on for a second, because I know that he will harm others to please himself. But, you know what? I could type all day and it's not going to make a difference. Some will have to learn the hard way and believe me it's going to happen. It's just a matter of when. Life will teach you your lesson. What goes around comes around.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being a guy that is in the process of going through a divorce i can see two sides to the marriage thing here.

1 side me, i turned into a true AFC sat on the pc most times, neglected my friends who where the player types in the hope of pleasing the wife, little did i realise the boring person i was and did become, thank god i have recognized that about my self and my life is starting to imporve alot.

But saying all that i failed to see alot of issues the women had too and married her anyway.
There is one true thing i have learnt Low self esteem, my wife had it by the bucket load, depression the works (she had bouts of depression far before i met her) yes she was attractive and since she had LSE she was alwasy trying to validate herself with all the pric** in this world with no morals.

To them i was the bad guy, i never treated her badly if anything i treated her too well and turned into a WUSS. I was not the man she met, but saying that dont assume for a second if your screwing a married women it is the guys fault, you have simply been blinded by a cheatin who*** which ever way you look at it. A women with LSE that will hop onto the first guy who try's to fill up her bottomless well of emotion.

Yes my partner came from a broken home, father and mother neglection, history of neglect no wonder men latched onto her and she did not hide it or fight it, instead she would prefer to lie and lie she did an awful lot.

So the fact is in my situation screwing a married women is actually doing the guy a favour in the long run, but if he has kids then to me you are simply scu* if those kids are young, this si the way i feel! To break up an home to get your dic* wet is low, very low and i do not condone any guy who sees himself as a player or a stud shag**g loose married women with a family.

Selfish actions will come back round to bite you, if they dont i hope they do.

If it is a marriage on the rocks no kids, then at least consider the women you are boning may not be great material, the marriage is a nice blanket to mask her true self.

LSE women sleep around married or not, or you have to be a better man then i was at the very least and i consider myself average if not slightly above!

Incidently a women with low self esteem will try to find ways to make the marriage worse not better and will be more then likly shag***g the bold-head meat head of this world who loves to call her a sla* whislt you are at home thinking she is shopping or some other shi*.

TBH i am glad i left that women behind never again will i entertain a women with LSE, it is asking for trouble.

If you think being a DJ is about breaking up homes due to getting your dic* wet you are a sad case by far and a selfish pric*. That to me is not a true DJ and lets face it your entertaining a cheating women, true DJ know if she cheats once she WILL cheat again and again, what makes you so special?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Have you broken up any marriages involving children yet? Would you be as proud of that influence? If you really messed up some little kid's life, would you still be so pleased with yourself?
Y'know, I could see you thinking the "I" could break up any marriage. It's probably because I have such an influence over your emotions (or at least you let me). What you're unable to understand that no person can change any other person's life without the other person allowing it.

What you also don't realize is that no man (myself included) can not break up a healthy relationship. It's guys with your mentality who don't take ownership of relationship problems who love to blame the "other guy." It's a cliché, unrealistic mentality, probably caused by watching too much prime time television.

If guys with your perspective would learn how to properly care for a woman and his family, you wouldn't need to worry about guys like me who know how to. That is why married women are attracted to us, not by our doing but because of yours.