Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baldness can destroy a man's life

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on harvesting some of my back hair and placing on my bald head. Thoughts? :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am thinning on top very slowly I feel like it’s been a decade. I’m currently growing my hair out on top and massaging with Jamaican black castor oil.

I’m not sure I should bother with finasteride as my hair looks good but maybe as a precaution I should start using
I wouldn't touch that stuff. The side effects can be very serious and can persist even if you stop using it. Not worth it for something cosmetic

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Daily mail and Yahoo is crap.

But Sosuave is not crap?

What articles should be read?

So 90% of the articles on Sosuave are from freaks or some chick on drugs.
SoSuave you can weed out information alot easier than when it comes from sources that also publish "News". My reply wasn't personal to you.. I just get tired of seeing all this sh.t that is content that really tries to put men down and make people believe that all these men are weak, suffering, depressed, etc.. when most of the people I'm around or see are confident/doing well, etc. Our media these days is made to empower women and put men down or make people believe men have it bad.. further depressing those who are depressed and making people with certain circumstances feel like they have flaws.

As a man, majority of the people I come across or resonate with are other men who have some of these circumstances yet are confident, alpha males, masculine, not whiny bitches about "im bald im gonna cry".. It just doesn't make sense to me what these articles say..

See when women get breast implants or wear wigs or fake eyelashes no one calls them insecure.. But when a man chooses to get hair transplant because he's a public figure and his hair is thinning, its suddenly "BALDNESS CAN DESTROY A MANS LIFE" and "MEN ARE INSECURE ". Fucc that, lets empower men like we empower women in our societies and watch societies problems start to dwindle away when more men are operating in masculinity.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mike32ct often says the Big 3 for men are "Height, Hair, and Money". There's a reason hair is in there.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An article saying Baldness can destroy a man’s life. Allegedly:

Donald Trump, ex-President, worth $2,300,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and taking hair loss drug, finasteride.
Rafael Nadal, #1 athlete in world, worth $450,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and did hair transplants.
Tom Brady, #1 athlete in the world, worth $512,000,000 US dollars, is rumoured to have hair transplant surgery

Medical doctor: “I have seen many men who have become clinically depressed as a result of starting to lose their hair, and several have tried to kill themselves because it made them so low and desperate”

Personally, I’ve never seen an article saying men are low and desperate because they don’t know how to “dress well” or how to “have fun with girls and let things flow naturally.”

Thoughts?
Plenty women out there that find bald men attractive, or at the very least don't give a damn about it.

Looks are subjective.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mike32ct often says the Big 3 for men are "Height, Hair, and Money". There's a reason hair is in there.
I’ve said it as well. Although in the West, money doesn’t really matter that much. as long as the man has the other 2 and is ”average” in terms of job / money The man’s education level and social network is much more important than than his money.

For a woman in her late 20s or 30s to care about money over the other 2, we have to be talking about a lot more money. $1,000,000 won’t cut it, even $2,000,000 won‘t cut it. She would take the “average money” guy who is 6’2 with full hair over a 5’8 guy, kind of losing his hair and $2,000,000 in the bank.

For the 5’8 guy kind of losing his hair, he would have to have $10,000,000 US in the bank for her to maybe care. Even then, it’s kind of iffy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the West, money doesn’t really matter that much. as long as the man has the other 2 and is ”average” in terms of job / money The man’s education level and social network is much more important than than his money.

For a woman in her late 20s or 30s to care about money over the other 2, we have to be talking about a lot more money. $1,000,000 won’t cut it, even $2,000,000 won‘t cut it. She would take the “average money” guy who is 6’2 with full hair over a 5’8 guy, kind of losing his hair and $2,000,000 in the bank.
Money doesn't matter that much in the post-1990 in the West simply because women have advanced in the workforce enough. If they get a bachelor's or advanced degree, they can often get their earnings to a decent beta provider level. Therefore, they do not need most men for beta provisioning. It takes far more money to impress women than in the pre-1990 era or even pre-1970. The 1970s-1980s were sort of a transitionary period for this as that's when women really started to enter the workforce and make their presence felt in the workplace.

Looks are generally more important than money. Hair is a key part of looks.

A good social network makes a big difference. There are plenty of beta males that get girlfriends/wives because of their social network. There are women who wouldn't give a beta male a chance via approach or swipe app get into a relationship with a beta from a social network.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’ve said it as well. Although in the West, money doesn’t really matter that much. as long as the man has the other 2 and is ”average” in terms of job / money The man’s education level and social network is much more important than than his money.

For the 5’8 guy kind of losing his hair, he would have to have $10,000,000 US in the bank for her to maybe care. Even then, it’s kind of iffy.
I agree that hair and height give a much better ROI (in terms of SMV) than money itself. The three don't have equal weighting.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is bald and one day we went flying and landed at an airport where they gave us a convertible Mustang as a courtesy car. After 5 minutes with the roof down my friend's bald head started to overheat and so I had to put up the roof.
I now put suntan lotion on my bald spot. o_O

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An article saying Baldness can destroy a man’s life. Allegedly:

Donald Trump, ex-President, worth $2,300,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and taking hair loss drug, finasteride.
Rafael Nadal, #1 athlete in world, worth $450,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and did hair transplants.
Tom Brady, #1 athlete in the world, worth $512,000,000 US dollars, is rumoured to have hair transplant surgery

Medical doctor: “I have seen many men who have become clinically depressed as a result of starting to lose their hair, and several have tried to kill themselves because it made them so low and desperate”

Personally, I’ve never seen an article saying men are low and desperate because they don’t know how to “dress well” or how to “have fun with girls and let things flow naturally.”

Thoughts?
Its depends still.

Its way about personal mentality and attitude mostly that determines if you own it or become negative a loser.
There is loads of examples of guys like Jason Statham, Bruce Wills and many others that have turned their baldness into a positive strength instead. So it depends much more on your approach to life than the hear on your head.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely need to be in good shape to own a bald head. I know 2 bald guys, both in extremely good shape with beards, I'd say both handsome and with great beards. They have no issues getting women, and one of them is like 5'6, actually the shorter guy did get a hair tattoo when he was 21 but it basically looks bald with a faint hairline.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew from a young age I was going to have male pattern baldness, and said I would shave it when it happened. I 've been at least clipper buzzed ever since 2007. I did grow my facial hair and it is plenty to deal with . The Avatar to the left is not far off minus the war paint.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can wigmaxx and still get hot chick's as evidenced by the video below. Also, transition to a sensible combover or horseshoe as you grow older.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy with crappy hair has two problems: crappy hair, and the lack of balls to take the action of shaving it. A too strong test for many, apparently.

I had a backslick for some time, clipper buzz it nowadays.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather have a bald head than be under 5'7 lots of treatment for guys with bald heads not so much for short simps.