Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baldness can destroy a man's life

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An article saying Baldness can destroy a man’s life. Allegedly:

Donald Trump, ex-President, worth $2,300,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and taking hair loss drug, finasteride.
Rafael Nadal, #1 athlete in world, worth $450,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and did hair transplants.
Tom Brady, #1 athlete in the world, worth $512,000,000 US dollars, is rumoured to have hair transplant surgery

Medical doctor: “I have seen many men who have become clinically depressed as a result of starting to lose their hair, and several have tried to kill themselves because it made them so low and desperate”

Personally, I’ve never seen an article saying men are low and desperate because they don’t know how to “dress well” or how to “have fun with girls and let things flow naturally.”

Thoughts?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is bald and one day we went flying and landed at an airport where they gave us a convertible Mustang as a courtesy car. After 5 minutes with the roof down my friend's bald head started to overheat and so I had to put up the roof.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
There should be a disclaimer on Sosuave "dailymail and huffington post, yahoo news, all that crap is nonsense" "stop reading into it"

90% of what articles on the inernet are is some fuccin weirdo dude or chick with prescribed meth trying to think of attention grabbing clickbaity title articles to write to make enough money to finally move out of their 500 sq ft 1 bedroom studio apartment

Even the article you posted.. It's a guest article by a fuccin doctor clearly promoting his own brand.. Its blatant as day.

Most bald dudes I met in my life were pretty confident. ofc, being a confident person, you're usually out doing stuff and around places where other confident men are, so maybe i'm biased.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just started shaving my head and went with it. Now I love it, and the upside is that people tell me I look like a d!ck like I am a drill sergeant or something...

This actually helps because I am a pretty chill, cool dude most of the time but it still gives me this little edginess where it creates a dichotomy for people so when I am blunt or sarcastic it kind of goes along with what they initially thought...

It's kinda weird honestly...have noticed women are way more nervous around me when they first meet me.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I have been shaving my head for 3 years.

Do some girls disqualify me for it entirely? Yep, probably.

Do the girls who do date or sleep with me prefer a full head of hair? Without a doubt.

Since I've shaved my head, have I noticed any drop in IOI's or my ability to attract and date women? Absolutely none. In fact, the hottest chick I ever dated and slept with was after I started shaving my head.

That being said, if you don't have a good head shape that suits a shaved head, it definitely WILL hurt your dating life. There's no denying that. You weren't born with the genetics of a male model. Oh well. Suck it up.

You can mitigate the negative effects of baldness on your dating life by putting on some muscle, dressing well, and getting a little bit of a tan. If you can grow facial hair, that's an option too. Otherwise, focus on optimizing other areas on your life instead of what you can't control...

A confident man who owns his baldness will always be more attractive than a man who is insecure about being bald.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinning on top very slowly I feel like it’s been a decade. I’m currently growing my hair out on top and massaging with Jamaican black castor oil.

I’m not sure I should bother with finasteride as my hair looks good but maybe as a precaution I should start using

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on age and masculinity of the man.

Baldness on 40 yrs old muscular police officer is a minor issue while even a simple norwood 3 on a light framed guy in his early 20s is a death sentence on his sex life.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been shaving my head for 3 years.

Do some girls disqualify me for it entirely? Yep, probably.

Do the girls who do date or sleep with me prefer a full head of hair? Without a doubt.

Since I've shaved my head, have I noticed any drop in IOI's or my ability to attract and date women? Absolutely none. In fact, the hottest chick I ever dated and slept with was after I started shaving my head.

That being said, if you don't have a good head shape that suits a shaved head, it definitely WILL hurt your dating life. There's no denying that. You weren't born with the genetics of a male model. Oh well. Suck it up.

You can mitigate the negative effects of baldness on your dating life by putting on some muscle, dressing well, and getting a little bit of a tan. If you can grow facial hair, that's an option too. Otherwise, focus on optimizing other areas on your life instead of what you can't control...

A confident man who owns his baldness will always be more attractive than a man who is insecure about being bald.
Yea this me, my head shape is awful. Shaved my head once, never again. I still have hair at almost 40… id probably do a transplant or finesteride if it went south.

Wish I had a good shaped head.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinning on top very slowly I feel like it’s been a decade. I’m currently growing my hair out on top and massaging with Jamaican black castor oil.

I’m not sure I should bother with finasteride as my hair looks good but maybe as a precaution I should start using
Buy some Lipogaine Big 3 shampoo from there website. It has castor oil in it plus tons of other good things for thinning hair.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check my profile pic lol. Been shaving my head for 11 years looks bad ass and masculine.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some Lipogaine Big 3 shampoo from there website. It has castor oil in it plus tons of other good things for thinning hair.

Thanks, have you tried this? Any review?

I have noticed thicker hair since starting my T-level boosting regime in Feb including Zinc (with Selenium & Biotin), Vit d, Magnesium glycinate, working out religiously including 2 heavy leg days per week, limited carbs/sugar, and regular sun/walks.

I have been trying to reduce my stress, get 8 hours+ sleep, cut back on alcohol and tobacco. My hair is definitely thicker. Since starting my business I have definitely had a lot more stress and I think it's sped up my hair thinning.

I looked back at old pics from 2018/2019 and tbh, my hair looks the same, my hairline looks the same. Maybe I'm overthinking it a bit.

Things I have learned to try but haven't yet: Saw Palmetto and Pygeum. They act on DHT to stop balding/thinning which is basically the root cause of this. Magnesium and Vit D also work but I am already boosted with that.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be a disclaimer on Sosuave "dailymail and huffington post, yahoo news, all that crap is nonsense"
Daily mail and Yahoo is crap.

But Sosuave is not crap?

"stop reading into it"
What articles should be read?

90% of what articles on the inernet are is some fuccin weirdo dude or chick with prescribed meth trying to think of attention grabbing clickbaity title articles to write to make enough money to finally move out of their 500 sq ft 1 bedroom studio apartment
So 90% of the articles on Sosuave are from freaks or some chick on drugs.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea this me, my head shape is awful. Shaved my head once, never again. I still have hair at almost 40… id probably do a transplant or finesteride if it went south.

Wish I had a good shaped head.
I am in a similar boat... shaved head once... was mortified....my dome looks horrific! They say always have 6 months worth of salary in an emergency fund.... I also stashed away 15k for an emergency hair transplant... thankfully at 42 my hair still grows like a weed.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I think fat is more of an issue than hair.
Fat is totally within your control, hair is not to the same.

The day before my mother's funeral my uncle cut my hair and butchered it. I went to a random barber for a fix as I was staying with my aunt and uncle, since I cut my braids 11 years ago I always have the same barber. New guy said he can save it, but had to go 0.5 on the top and skin fade the sides. So in all the pictures, I'm basically bald. I learned that it suits me and I have a good head shape for a bald head. I might just pull the trigger in 2-3 years time, I will never cling to wispy receding hair.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, have you tried this? Any review?

I have noticed thicker hair since starting my T-level boosting regime in Feb including Zinc (with Selenium & Biotin), Vit d, Magnesium glycinate, working out religiously including 2 heavy leg days per week, limited carbs/sugar, and regular sun/walks.

I have been trying to reduce my stress, get 8 hours+ sleep, cut back on alcohol and tobacco. My hair is definitely thicker. Since starting my business I have definitely had a lot more stress and I think it's sped up my hair thinning.

I looked back at old pics from 2018/2019 and tbh, my hair looks the same, my hairline looks the same. Maybe I'm overthinking it a bit.

Things I have learned to try but haven't yet: Saw Palmetto and Pygeum. They act on DHT to stop balding/thinning which is basically the root cause of this. Magnesium and Vit D also work but I am already boosted with that.
I’ve been using it for 4 years now. My hair started to thin before that but it has been the same since using that shampoo. I wouldn’t say that the shampoo made my hair grow back but it definitely stopped my hair from thinning more. It has biotin and saw palmetto in it. But, I also regularly take those in vitamin form daily including Zinc, Vit D, and magnesium. You should take saw palmetto anyways because it will help keep your prostrate in good shape which will help you fight off cancer when you get older. Lipogaine also has the Big 5 conditioner which works good too. Just make sure you get the Big 3 shampoo not the Big 5 shampoo because the Big 5 doesn’t have ketoconazole in it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been using it for 4 years now. My hair started to thin before that but it has been the same since using that shampoo. I wouldn’t say that the shampoo made my hair grow back but it definitely stopped my hair from thinning more. It has biotin and saw palmetto in it. But, I also regularly take those in vitamin form daily including Zinc, Vit D, and magnesium. You should take saw palmetto anyways because it will help keep your prostrate in good shape which will help you fight off cancer when you get older. Lipogaine also has the Big 5 conditioner which works good too. Just make sure you get the Big 3 shampoo not the Big 5 shampoo because the Big 5 doesn’t have ketoconazole in it.
My man

Is that you in your display pic? My hair is exactly the same.