“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

balance between being indifferent vs. sexually aggressive

seth03

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
3
Age
42
How do you create a balance between being indifferent towards women versus being sexually aggressive? I’m usually indifferent, and it turns out well, but whenever I turn somewhat sexually aggressive girls seem to lose interest, as if they forgot how indifferent I was and start to think I’m desperate. How do you act sexual around a girl without looking desperate, needy or perverted? I'm always extremely confident with every move i make, so i know thats not the problem. Do you just act indifferent until they start acting sexual around you, or do you just wait for a certain length of time to start touching her and all that?

I hope this hasn't really been discussed. If so, feel free to ***** at me.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
You are "extremly confident?"

I'm not sure if you are confident the "right way..."
Another person's enery can be felt, extremly felt... and it's like a mirror for your "inner coolnes." So you can call the girl, ask for date and try to do this and that to her and think "Wow! I am extremly confident and cool" while you are still shaking on the inside. And you may think that is not seen, but it is. Well, acutally, felt. 6th sense and all.

But that is just my personal interpretation of it all, since i have it very developed (6th sence)
 

seth03

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
3
Age
42
oh no no, i am never shaking on the inside, or else i would have never said extremeley confident. I simply am not phased or shaken by any girl no matter how hot or ugly, i've just been like that my whole life. But deciding on when to be indifferent (my natural self) and when i should be sexually aggressive is whats killing me.
 

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
If indifferent works for you, stick with that. It probably depends on the chick and the situation, but I think being indifferent is usually the way to go. Building sexual tension should be the goal.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I think you need to combine the two states of indifference and aggression.

Consider the scene in 'Office Space' where the guy asks out Jennifer Aniston by saying something like 'I'm going next door for lunch and it would be cool if you could join me. But if you don't want to, that's cool as well'. Then he leaves.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Are you confident and agressive with a sly cool smirk or if your facial expression just plain indifferent? (like "whatever")

The way you appear could say something.
 
Top