Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back up?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you need friends or back up to feel confident? Honestly I can't ****ing trust people. Everyone is out for themselves and fighting for status but it's nice to know people have your back. How do you guys balance having bros andaking sure you don't get ****ed over.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't. In past I had 'friends' who turned out to be very sh1ty people who I ditched with time. Now I have a lot of people I hang out with from time to time but don't consider them that good friends. Real friendships are very rare in today's world and most of friendships are because of some benefit.

I'm my own best friend. I do sh1t for myself in life. I can go out alone with no problem. You can't ever be dependent on someone, especially people with who you are good today and not tomorow.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you need friends or back up to feel confident? Honestly I can't ****ing trust people. Everyone is out for themselves and fighting for status but it's nice to know people have your back. How do you guys balance having bros andaking sure you don't get ****ed over.
That's a strange road to be going down. What's life without good friends.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to have friends, but it's a bad idea to bring them around women that you're banging or hoping to bang.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't. In past I had 'friends' who turned out to be very sh1ty people who I ditched with time. Now I have a lot of people I hang out with from time to time but don't consider them that good friends. Real friendships are very rare in today's world and most of friendships are because of some benefit.

I'm my own best friend. I do sh1t for myself in life. I can go out alone with no problem. You can't ever be dependent on someone, especially people with who you are good today and not tomorow.
I think you can you consider yourself extremely fortunate to have one or two really good friends that you can trust.

I have two friends that I would trust with anything. One of them I met in my 30s, the other one in my 40s. Both of them really helped me to make it through my divorce. In turn, I have been there whenever they needed me, anytime anyplace. It’s funny, the one I met in my 30s is the guy who introduced me to the other one. He said: “you have to meet this guy, he’s a lot like you and I think you’ll really like him”. He’s like a brother from another mother.

All three of us are extremely strong individuals who handle our own ****. However, life is so much better for the three of us, having friends we can trust and to enjoy life with.

-Augustus-

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to have friends, but it's a bad idea to bring them around women that you're banging or hoping to bang.
Yeah most of the times the friends get jealous and try to sabotage me

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. If you have good friends, they'd never betray you. If she shows interest in them, then you know where you stand. It's a good sting operation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes. If he is Mr. steal-your-girl, he's not your bro.
And if you and your friends are fighting for status, that's actually great. I have a circle of intelligent and pretty high status people, and most girls I introduce to them are impressed and happy to be a part of it.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes. If he is Mr. steal-your-girl, he's not your bro.
And if you and your friends are fighting for status, that's actually great. I have a circle of intelligent and pretty high status people, and most girls I introduce to them are impressed and happy to be a part of it.
Same, it's like a male form of competition anxiety, pushes you to a higher level.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah most of the times the friends get jealous and try to sabotage me
Those aren't friends then.

One other thing to note. Often times, our friends are a mirror of ourselves. We usually spend time with those with similar values. If you're hanging around untrustworthy immoral people, there's almost definitely something wanting in your character as well.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are the sum of the closest 5 people around us.

Take what's useful and discard what's useless.

I support and help people grow around me.

The least I expect is the same back.

If your "bros" don't help you grow and there's no useful exchange of ideas or shared hobbies, you need to take a step back and prioritise.

Getting wasted and giggling like a bunch of girls isn't what men should do all the time.