"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Back up?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Do you need friends or back up to feel confident? Honestly I can't ****ing trust people. Everyone is out for themselves and fighting for status but it's nice to know people have your back. How do you guys balance having bros andaking sure you don't get ****ed over.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
No I don't. In past I had 'friends' who turned out to be very sh1ty people who I ditched with time. Now I have a lot of people I hang out with from time to time but don't consider them that good friends. Real friendships are very rare in today's world and most of friendships are because of some benefit.

I'm my own best friend. I do sh1t for myself in life. I can go out alone with no problem. You can't ever be dependent on someone, especially people with who you are good today and not tomorow.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Do you need friends or back up to feel confident? Honestly I can't ****ing trust people. Everyone is out for themselves and fighting for status but it's nice to know people have your back. How do you guys balance having bros andaking sure you don't get ****ed over.
That's a strange road to be going down. What's life without good friends.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Do you need friends or back up to feel confident? Honestly I can't ****ing trust people. Everyone is out for themselves and fighting for status but it's nice to know people have your back. How do you guys balance having bros andaking sure you don't get ****ed over.
It's good to have friends, but it's a bad idea to bring them around women that you're banging or hoping to bang.
 

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
No I don't. In past I had 'friends' who turned out to be very sh1ty people who I ditched with time. Now I have a lot of people I hang out with from time to time but don't consider them that good friends. Real friendships are very rare in today's world and most of friendships are because of some benefit.

I'm my own best friend. I do sh1t for myself in life. I can go out alone with no problem. You can't ever be dependent on someone, especially people with who you are good today and not tomorow.
I think you can you consider yourself extremely fortunate to have one or two really good friends that you can trust.

I have two friends that I would trust with anything. One of them I met in my 30s, the other one in my 40s. Both of them really helped me to make it through my divorce. In turn, I have been there whenever they needed me, anytime anyplace. It’s funny, the one I met in my 30s is the guy who introduced me to the other one. He said: “you have to meet this guy, he’s a lot like you and I think you’ll really like him”. He’s like a brother from another mother.

All three of us are extremely strong individuals who handle our own ****. However, life is so much better for the three of us, having friends we can trust and to enjoy life with.

-Augustus-
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
It's good to have friends, but it's a bad idea to bring them around women that you're banging or hoping to bang.
Yeah most of the times the friends get jealous and try to sabotage me
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
It's good to have friends, but it's a bad idea to bring them around women that you're banging or hoping to bang.
I disagree. If you have good friends, they'd never betray you. If she shows interest in them, then you know where you stand. It's a good sting operation.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Do you need friends or back up to feel confident? Honestly I can't ****ing trust people. Everyone is out for themselves and fighting for status but it's nice to know people have your back. How do you guys balance having bros andaking sure you don't get ****ed over.
What?
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Bros before hoes. If he is Mr. steal-your-girl, he's not your bro.
And if you and your friends are fighting for status, that's actually great. I have a circle of intelligent and pretty high status people, and most girls I introduce to them are impressed and happy to be a part of it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Bros before hoes. If he is Mr. steal-your-girl, he's not your bro.
And if you and your friends are fighting for status, that's actually great. I have a circle of intelligent and pretty high status people, and most girls I introduce to them are impressed and happy to be a part of it.
Same, it's like a male form of competition anxiety, pushes you to a higher level.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Yeah most of the times the friends get jealous and try to sabotage me
Those aren't friends then.

One other thing to note. Often times, our friends are a mirror of ourselves. We usually spend time with those with similar values. If you're hanging around untrustworthy immoral people, there's almost definitely something wanting in your character as well.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
We are the sum of the closest 5 people around us.

Take what's useful and discard what's useless.

I support and help people grow around me.

The least I expect is the same back.

If your "bros" don't help you grow and there's no useful exchange of ideas or shared hobbies, you need to take a step back and prioritise.

Getting wasted and giggling like a bunch of girls isn't what men should do all the time.
 
Top