Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to know how to fight. Street fighting can kill you, but at least you'll have a chance. Take up MMA
Got no money for that unfortunately. Plus I still believe I’m more likely to attract fights if I become a fighter. I used to work with a guy who was a boxer through high school and he said eventually he had to stop because the challenges from other guys never ended. Always someone trying to challenge and fight him so he went zen.

im already zen.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got no money for that unfortunately. Plus I still believe I’m more likely to attract fights if I become a fighter. I used to work with a guy who was a boxer through high school and he said eventually he had to stop because the challenges from other guys never ended. Always someone trying to challenge and fight him so he went zen.

im already zen.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s just chemistry
That's what it is. There is mental chemistry and sexual chemistry. Sometimes you have one but not the other. Nothing you can really do about it except find someone that you do have sexual chemistry with. The sexual chemistry is even harder, the older you get unfortunately.

I'm actually surprised that girl gave you 4 chances. Now a days, most girls won't even give you a second one.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what it is. There is mental chemistry and sexual chemistry. Sometimes you have one but not the other. Nothing you can really do about it except find someone that you do have sexual chemistry with. The sexual chemistry is even harder, the older you get unfortunately.

I'm actually surprised that girl gave you 4 chances. Now a days, most girls won't even give you a second one.
I’m just that hot ;)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have the time to read the entire 18 pages could you summarise the journey for me

found myself in a similar situation to you this January

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have the time to read the entire 18 pages could you summarise the journey for me

found myself in a similar situation to you this January
Basically I always been attractive to women. Had them approaching me often throughout my teens and early 20’s but stayed a virgin till I was 28.

Got into pick up at 24 because I wanted sex not just women ogling over me then me somehow messing things up. Lots of trial and error. Pick up didn’t seem to work for me but some things did. I realized the things that worked were things I naturally gravitated towards or felt connected to.

nowadays I get 5-6.5’s fairly easily but I want to get hotter girls so here I am looking for more pua techniques or mindsets that I can incorporate into my natural style

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nowadays I get 5-6.5’s fairly easily but I want to get hotter girls so here I am looking for more pua techniques or mindsets that I can incorporate into my natural style
Ok thats good and what is your natural style ?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked the 50 year old again last night. She's totally into me. Myself? I'm feeling a bit removed.

I was thinking how awesome it would be to have this same attitude AND sexual performance with the hottest women. I'd love that. One day I'm sure.

I also thinking about how useless sex is in a way. One of the joys of having it is you don't pedestalize it as much. It's still fun but I get much more fulfillment out of doing new things, adventuring, travelling, or even reading.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to SoSuave!

Being authentic will be a major advantage over trying to fit into a PUA style that doesn't suit you, mainly the fact that being natural takes no effort compared to trying to be someone you're not.

You'll just have to develop yourself more to find what works even better for you. Remember though that you can't get them all, but you can probably improve your success rate a bit more.
man, this.

I came here and got led astray by some of the nonsense. I was a mess when I got here from a very sad divorce.

I was in my 30s and trying all the “game” of a younger man and it got me burned and humiliated.

I then set myself up with who I am.I’m not a stud, I’m not a Chad, but I do have some good qualities. I’m intelligent, good job, good socially. So I just set my OLD profile like this, just me, but enhancing me.
I immediately did 100% better, got laid a lot and then married a woman 11 years younger .

However, I DID learn from here just simple “game” stuff. Don’t be a pushover. Call her out on BS. Don’t be scared to say what you mean. Don’t simp. Just really basic stuff, and it helps.

the main thing I found was the whole “be a challenge” thing is true to an extent, like, have a life other than her. Go see your mates and don’t give in as they ALWAYS make you pick at some point, it’s like female programming....but when I was honest and said I wanted kids and a family (instead of the PUA “be evasive” line) I suddenly became dynamite, it turns out chicks very much like this and really don’t want to convince a man.

bit of a waffle but I can’t agree with this statement more.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, this.

I came here and got led astray by some of the nonsense. I was a mess when I got here from a very sad divorce.

I was in my 30s and trying all the “game” of a younger man and it got me burned and humiliated.

I then set myself up with who I am.I’m not a stud, I’m not a Chad, but I do have some good qualities. I’m intelligent, good job, good socially. So I just set my OLD profile like this, just me, but enhancing me.
I immediately did 100% better, got laid a lot and then married a woman 11 years younger .

However, I DID learn from here just simple “game” stuff. Don’t be a pushover. Call her out on BS. Don’t be scared to say what you mean. Don’t simp. Just really basic stuff, and it helps.

the main thing I found was the whole “be a challenge” thing is true to an extent, like, have a life other than her. Go see your mates and don’t give in as they ALWAYS make you pick at some point, it’s like female programming....but when I was honest and said I wanted kids and a family (instead of the PUA “be evasive” line) I suddenly became dynamite, it turns out chicks very much like this and really don’t want to convince a man.

bit of a waffle but I can’t agree with this statement more.
Yeah I’m glad you found your path too. I feel like I’m close but missing some elements of game. I don’t simp, but I also have a lot of down time. I’m not into pretending to be busy just to make her attracted, I also don’t generally call a girl out in her bs just because I can’t be bothered. I’m not into “putting her in her place” or anything. I prefer to swing to another branch rather than “put her in her place” so maybe that’s part of it, I don’t know.

but yeah women want a family man who is also an alpha. The Fast and Furious movies are good examples of the impossible ideal women have for men. I’ve used it to incorporate some of that into my game because I also want a family one day.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind she did the whole “I want someone just for me so maybe we should stop seeing each other” thing. I said “fair enough. Good luck then”

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll probably hit you back up. It sounds like a test.
Yeah she texted again saying “I’m disappointed, I like your company and our time todether”

I said “So Do I but I tried monogamy before and it’s not for me”

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want girls on my schedule. But usually it’s either you get them when they want you or they move in. Here’s yet another one that wants my D right now but I’m busy. I offered her my # if she is open to fwb but it seems such things never work out.

pics attached.

Attachments

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on the reply about the first night sex. You must be good looking to get these kind of responses and quick interest. I haven't been getting sh!t on pof. Not even ogres or fatties. Only chicks that want simps to pay for pics and vids!