Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe what you were missing was experimentation. I don't know if this is the case, but you can't expect a different result if you just did the same thing over and over. To get good you must improvise, learn and adapt constantly. It doesn't matter if it's 200 or 2000 approaches if it's the same routine, on average you'll get the same results. To experiment is to try something that you may not even know whether works or not, only way to find out is to try it.

I really enjoy trying out unconventional ways, more often than I expected with positive results. Sometimes even trying to fail, only to fail at failing simply because I was having fun doing it and that got people interested. I find it amusing to do and say atypical things to see how they react to it, really breaks up the monotony of dull guys who "approach" with simple introduction followed by asking a billion boring as fvck questions. I just straight to finding their buttons and start pushing them all to see what happens, just for the fun of it.
Yeah I tried different kinds of things. Eventually it was more trouble than it was worth. Interactions aren't fun and I like to just go straight to sex. Hard to do that with approaches. Much easier using online.

My mates and I would go down to Ibiza. Tons of spring breakers. I can go approach till I pull. The problem is that sunk cost. You can't get time back. Atm I think the London model is solid especially when lockdown global pandemic.

If you are crushing and pulling in pandemic, you are doing alright assuming she's semi decent. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can.
London model? Decline? What are you talking about?

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah I tried different kinds of things. Eventually it was more trouble than it was worth. Interactions aren't fun and I like to just go straight to sex. Hard to do that with approaches. Much easier using online.
That's the thing though. If all you care about is the goal then of course the process just becomes an annoying obstacle. I focused on how to enjoy the process without thinking about the goal, but I happened to reach the goal way more often and had fun while doing it.

People are getting increasingly spoiled by instant gratification with minimal effort required, I don't think that's a good thing. Before we know it we will be fat, lazy and now also socially incompetent.

Online dating is a supplement, not a substitute.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who doesn't? The problem with OLD is you are prey to catfish and dating app algorithms. I am not saying don't. I am saying source in every manner possible. I always did better approaching but its work. So is the time to get cat fished.

London model? Decline? What are you talking about?
Google is your best friend.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing though. If all you care about is the goal then of course the process just becomes an annoying obstacle. I focused on how to enjoy the process without thinking about the goal, but I happened to reach the goal way more often and had fun while doing it.

People are getting increasingly spoiled by instant gratification with minimal effort required, I don't think that's a good thing. Before we know it we will be fat, lazy and now also socially incompetent.

+1

I can't describe that process any better. This is why many men are living in the hell of a nagging masculine over weight fat ***** of a wife. Not in the mood but she was in the mood for a Tyrone bbc gang bangs in her college freshman year when on top form. Women are savage to the point of weeding a man's genes out of existence, murdering a baby ie pro choice and rampage to do so. It is clown world. Fellas need to be ruthless with their time management. Comply bye is King. She follows your lead or #next. Good riddance. Concessions is phaggotry.

I can't lie. Game is work but it pays dividends. You are planting seeds like a farmer and collecting your crops later.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ime it’s the only way that has worked for me. I can’t genuinely enjoy what you are suggesting.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

I can't describe that process any better. This is why many men are living in the hell of a nagging masculine over weight fat ***** of a wife. Not in the mood but she was in the mood for a Tyrone bbc gang bangs in her college freshman year when on top form. Women are savage to the point of weeding a man's genes out of existence, murdering a baby ie pro choice and rampage to do so. It is clown world. Fellas need to be ruthless with their time management. Comply bye is King. She follows your lead or #next. Good riddance. Concessions is phaggotry.

I can't lie. Game is work but it pays dividends. You are planting seeds like a farmer and collecting your crops later.
comply or bye is exactly what I do.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that gets me is when you open a girl online, she replies, and you say something like “how’s your weekend going?” or whatever and she ghosts. It’s likewhy did she reply to my first message anyhow?

also, so many girls want to put me in the wait for sex category even though I never act beta or anything. I must just look beta I dunno but I just end up blocking girls because it’s clear theygonna make me wait for sex and I don’t know how to change that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that gets me is when you open a girl online, she replies, and you say something like “how’s your weekend going?” or whatever and she ghosts. It’s likewhy did she reply to my first message anyhow?

also, so many girls want to put me in the wait for sex category even though I never act beta or anything. I must just look beta I dunno but I just end up blocking girls because it’s clear theygonna make me wait for sex and I don’t know how to change that.
I don't know how many more times a guy has to be told to approach. OLD is low T. The algorithm panders to women. I am not saying don't do it. My D won't suck it self. I am saying, you may as well buy your own casket now if OLD is your only means of sourcing baeeeeee. Not doing it right kuz!

Waiting for sex or rationalizing female logic is the mating call of the loser.

Comply or bye. I lead. She follows or #next! I ain't waiting for her to hit thirty and finish her bbc gang bang out with Tyrone and Chad. I am not raising some other man's kid. I don't care about her career. I don't want to hear anything about her politics.

Is she Dtf? Blow me or blow me out. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 everyday.

There was a black lad on rsd nation. Cheeky ****. He had a saying. "I don't chase. I replace."

Playboy, act accordingly.

Serenity

Reaction score
she replies, and you say something like “how’s your weekend going?”
That question and other like it are just boring, it does absolutely nothing. It pushes no buttons, elicits no reaction, it doesn't make her feel anything. Not being a beta doesn't necessarily mean they find you interesting. Could be hard to fix this one since you dislike the process.

You're standing at the bottom of a staircase wanting to be on the top, but hating every step you take to get there. Why are you spending 90% of your time doing something you clearly don't like only to enjoy 10% of that time?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're standing at the bottom of a staircase wanting to be on the top, but hating every step you take to get there. Why are you spending 90% of your time doing something you clearly don't like only to enjoy 10% of that time?
Because I do need to get laid. Anyhow you guys are obviously biased towards your own methods. I was hoping this forum could teach me how to grow in my natural style but it's just another seduction site telling me to do things YOUR way which I have already said hasn't ever worked for me.

I'm not about to do things that way again just because YOU say so. You don't seem to get that it hasn't worked for me.

Help me to develop what IS working for me, not what works for YOU. Please and thank you or I will be leaving because there is no value here if all you can tell me is to do things the way I've already tried for years and got nowhere with. I only lost my virginity and started having lots of sex by doing things MY way.

I'm not against learning how to have better lines and challenge women like you say but that has also always gotten me blocked.

I'm not against learning anything new or trying new things, as long as they ARE new things, not things I've tried already and ;proven not to work for me.

Obviously my game needs work or I wouldn't be here, I'm just not about to do the same things that haven't worked for me for the millionth time.

Since I'm not into being a dancing monkey and trying to entertain girls, it is hard to have a conversation with a girl for me. I'd love a solution but in the end the goal isn't to have conversations with girls, the goal is to have sex with them repeatedly.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I only lost my virginity and started having lots of sex by doing things MY way.
I can't tell you what's your way. No matter what I say it will be my way. If your way is what works for you then just keep doing more of that then. It seems you already have your answers.

I can actually relate to that, good luck going the hard way. I did that myself, not that I learned anything that someone on this forum already hadn't already tried telling me multiple times.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope everyone has had a good year despite the covid craziness.

My year was good, better now that my gf and I broke up. Long story short we hit it off amazingly. Sex more times than I could keep up with to the point where I had to tell her "no" repeatedly if only to save my **** from being destroyed. We moved in together in march and things immediately changed and went downhill. The situation got increasingly unhappy and finally fell apart. Now I'm free and feel great about it.

That said, I find myself craving more.

I've never been good at "game" and went my own way. Did my own thing that often flew in the face of what pua's would say. In short: I do what works for me, but I feel I'm not as effective as I could be. It's a catch 22 because doing pua has never worked for me while doing my own thing hasn't gotten me the full results I want.

I've come to this forum hoping I can learn how to increase my natural game more effectively and hopefully stop doing whatever is killing things for me sometimes.

Thanks for reading.
I was in a 10 year relationship. 14 months. You'll be fine.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is golden. :up:

I was hoping this forum could teach me how to grow in my natural style but it's just another seduction site telling me to do things YOUR way which I have already said hasn't ever worked for me.
Just so you guys know I’m not making this **** up:
Personally I find sending nudes or "talking" about sex pretty useless before you meet them. First you gotta meet up asap so that you can both determine if real life attraction is there. Then that's when you can go for the kill. There's not too much hamstering she can do if you do things in real life and in real time. As they say, talk is cheap.

Girls will say anything and do the opposite all the time. But it's a lot harder for them to be fake in real life. "Talking" about sex through chatting is like being on OnlyFans except you're not paying for it monetarily, just paying for it with your time.

Attention wh0res chat like that online to 100 other guys and it doesn't mean she's going to go through with it. This gal probably got your d1ck wet and wasted your time over nothing.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is golden. :up:

Personally I find sending nudes or "talking" about sex pretty useless before you meet them. First you gotta meet up asap so that you can both determine if real life attraction is there. Then that's when you can go for the kill. There's not too much hamstering she can do if you do things in real life and in real time. As they say, talk is cheap.

Girls will say anything and do the opposite all the time. But it's a lot harder for them to be fake in real life. "Talking" about sex through chatting is like being on OnlyFans except you're not paying for it monetarily, just paying for it with your time.

Attention wh0res chat like that online to 100 other guys and it doesn't mean she's going to go through with it. This gal probably got your d1ck wet and wasted your time over nothing.
I’ve already ****ed this girl.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve already ****ed this girl.
Well if you already fvcked this girl I don't really see the problem you're having. You're doing what worked for you and you're seeking advice on what exactly?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you already fvcked this girl I don't really see the problem you're having. You're doing what worked for you and you're seeking advice on what exactly?
I want to improve my results. Get higher quality women, and keep improving. Like I said in my OP I’m looking to get more.