Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back On The Grind & In The Field

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back with a (finger)bang

Alright so I got back to my campus on Thursday night. HBPedicure never responded so she is backburnered and I'll start from scratch again if I see her next time i am home.

Friday Night: I walk allllll the way downtown to this club I sometimes check out. It is usually a bust because the kind of girls I target never go there but if they do, they are usually not the center of attention so it makes hunting them easy. I get there and it as no guys on the dancefloor, but there is a 3 set and a 4 set. When I'm solo I jus post up and watch the dancefloor, looking like a fly on the wall, but not posted up like a loser, more like a guy who doesn't give a fvck.

The four set got closer and closer, like they started a good 15 feet away and then ended up literally less than 2 feet from me... on an open dancefloor. I didn't know what the fvck to do because one was dancing like an AW and making eye contact but one of the others would get real close to me and glance my way subtlely. Plus i was getting a lil AA coz I don't enter more than 2sets usually.

Anyways after a while they either get tired of me not doing anything or something and they move to a different spot in the club. There is nothing else around the club so I bounce.

Next I go to a club that caters to what I can dance to, (though not what I really like, electro all day baby, lol) a dancehall/rap club. I get there and spot some girls. All of them are being chatted up by guys but it beats ugly chicks that are by themselves. I dance around a bit and then make my way to the coat check, and behind me the 4 set i saw at the wack club are entering the club. I start dancing a lil harder but acting like I don't see em, lol.

Fast forward a bit, I'm posting up on this wall, watchin this prospect in a 2set out of the corner of my eye, waiting for some eye contact before i go in (I can't help it) and the 4 set know her apparently and open her. While they are talking, i am staring hard at my target and one of the 4 set looks in my direction, then says something to my target and she glances and then scoffs @ me like I'm a piece of sh!t or somethin. Fvck you girl, lol.

So I post up by the wall, wondering what to do because my main target is snobby and my 2nd prospect is all over this guy hollering at her. The 4-set starts inching closer and closer to me...

All of a sudden, one chick from the 4-set just walks up to me, turns around and places her butt on my d!ck. Now let me stop and say that in my life, I have ALWAYS been that guy who was pissed that some people had pvssy handed to them while I had to work hard for every piece i got. I have friends who have girls CONSTANTLY throw the pvssy at them then and they fumble than you would believe.

After seeing this happen, I vowed never to let easy pvssy get away, especially if its cute. The chick that was grinding me was a 7.5 or so, which is actually saying a lot because I don't usually pay any mind to chicks like her, so when i stopped and took notice I realized she was decent.

Let me just stop for a sec and say I want to get good at my conversing and kino because I have just been relying on C&F when I should be gettin rapport or in some underwear. I escalate with the girl on the dancefloor and I cannot remember why I had the balls, it must have been something she did on the dancefloor or this could have been after she kissed me, but while we were grinding, my fingers got a mind of their own (or possibly my d!ck's) and they went inside the panties and played with the pvssy a lil bit. Not too much but still, fingering on the dancefloor, yay.

Anyways im applyin heavy kino now, suggestive dancing, etc. Then she grabs my dogtag and breaks it by mistake. I tell her she has to make it up to me, and go to extract her to a couch placed conveniently near the exit. We get about 10 feet from the couch and out of nowhere one her friends grabs her from behind and gives me this look like I just fvcked her granny in the ass. :crackup:

Big b!tching ensues and she ends up having 24/7 surveillance on her so she does not dance with me or something. Eventually her friends leave her alone and I go in and get her # and we dance so more. It was funny because her friends were all staring in the corner watchin me so I couldn't really do X-rated stuff. But the club had a smoke system and when it gets set off, you can't see sh!t. Every time it would go off I would goose her (run hand up her thighs and in between legs to pvssy) and just do crazy stuff knowing that no one else could see. She was definitely game it seemed.

It gets boring after the smoke system leaves, we have been dancing forever plus every 5 seconds her friends are saying she is dancing too provocatively or just c0ckblocking. Whenever they came in I would just take a step back and smile to myself and look around the room uninterested. Later on she is dancing with other guys and there are no girls i'm interested in so i'm ready to bounce, but before i do, I ask her what are her plans 4 the nite and she tells me she is leaving with her friends. i tell her that i am going and that when she gets away from her friends, I'll text her my # and we can hook up later on that nite. She seems keen on doin it and agrees with a whisper.

20 text messages later and 2 hours later, she still isn't at my house and has some bullsh!t excuse. We arranged 2 meet up @ my place 2nite but it's lookin iffy as well. So we go sometimes. Still a #close/finger-close/k-close tho :cheer:

HBHP2
I messaged her and she is back from her trip. She said that she is going to this event and I told her i might go, but if i don't, give me a call and we can hook up afterwards. She agreed.

The Event
I'm not sure about it going. If the girl from the 4-set comes thru, that should be guaranteed action hopefully. If the girl is not here by 11:30, I am going to the event. The thing is, the event's guests will include:
HBUsed
HBCoveted
HBHP2
and possibly HBHP1

I don't know what the fvck to do in that situation. Obviously most of my attention would go to HBUsed out of the lot, but Im at the point where I just want to meet new girls, and I dont want people lookin ova my shoulder. So regardless of whether the chick from the 4-set comes over, I should have an interesting story by the end of the nite, lol.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I gotta say damn coz I've never seen so many journals having success. j0n is fvckin girls and beatin up their bfs, DonJuanCantoise is approaching mad girls in the malls with direct game and closing, Jayer is out in the field, constantly adding new chicks or nexting the faulty ones, and before he got wifed up (smh) muscleman had the internet->movie game down to a science. Lets keep this goin if we can fellas, and hopefully we see more (active) journals popping up.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Muscle has a wife!!! aww poor him lol....but I gotta say man good job I cant wait to go to the club scene my daygame is getting annoying because there really isnt any sets down here....Good job keep it up.

PS: Always waiting for the next update...to the future!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The set which you fingered the chick, seems like a no go/flake.

You should've befriended the cokblocks or just try to pull the chick out the club while the smoke has occured. :crackup:

The thing about all this is that there wasn't no comfort building, nor qualification it was just her buying temperature was so high and you capitalized on it. But now she's backwards rationalized it and she was acting too out of character so now she'll most likely flake.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks j0n, keep fvcking girls while they talk to their bf's on their phone, lol.

Thanks for the feedback Snow plowman, I like your C&F style in ur journal, u shud start that back up. And yup, she flaked. I talked to one of the guys from last nite that she was dancing with and he capitalized on the high buying temperature. I don't think it was out of character, I think this gurl is a h0 by nature, lol. It was a learning experience for me. Strike when the iron is hot, duh, that is elementary sh!t. Anyways, she is dead to me now. Not coz she banged some other guy, but coz she didn't come over and bang me. I texted her telling her that if she "doesn't come over last nite to lose my # coz I aint got time for high school games."

No response. Next.

I get to the event and post up. HBCoveted came and talked to me when I came to the party but afterwards we both did our own thing. HBCoveted danced with a couple guys. She has good moves too, I aint gon lie, she can reaaaallly work her body (she is Jamaican so...). I caught her looking sometimes out of the corner of the eye but I was busy because...

I get a text from HBUsed saying 'I didn't know you'd be at the party'. We meet up and she introduced me to her older brother, his best friend, her sister and her friend. :( How the fvck am I supposed to hunt now w/o looking like the biggest azzhole in the world? So I just ended up chillin wit HBUsed or posting up and watching the dancefloor from a distance for most of the nite. It was a ton of ladies too and only like 3 guys really working the scene so it sucked. A good few of them were my type.

I didn't see HBHP2 and she texted me asking to reschedule. I said alright.
Its whatever, no rapport with this chick, strictly tryina fvck so it is what it is.

HBC actually showed up, was with another guy who obviously was getting nowhere. She saw me chattin with HBUsed and was looking hard. We talked for a bit, then I left with HBUsed, made out a bit a in the car and then went inside. She was talking about no sex in 2008 unless she is in a relationship. I think she is saying this to the wrong guy, because I am at a point where I will say okay and just look for new girls.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning from my mistakes already :yay:

Hit the club Friday nite. Everywhere seems to be dead or not my scene. I go from place to place all nite. I end up in one sh!tty club where there are about 3 fvckable girls and two are with guys. I talk to the 3rd friend who has to be around 30, working some dead end job,and about a 7/10. Im gettin abso-fvcking-lutely nowhere, she stops even looking in my direction or leanin in towards me so I bail after a while. It is 1:45ish and the bar scenes are all closing. I decide to go back to the club where I got the chick from last week, and sprint like a quarter mile or half mile to the downtown district.

I get there and the bouncers are still letting people in. It is a little better than the other clubs but still nothing to write home about. Picture in your head about 10 people in a club, but about 6-7 ppl on the dancefloor 4-5 which are girls. Granted, they aren't all hot, but it's last call so fvck it.

After a while I'm like fvck it, the nite can't get any worse, mite as well dance a bit. So im just doin a lil two step or w/e by myself and then a two set come in and the 1st one makes EC and whistles or does some obvious IOI. The two put their purses n jackets down and then the 2nd chick (HB7) starts dancing right next to me in the middle of the dancefloor.

Fastforward literally TWO minutes later, I'm grinding her against the wall, kissing (closed mouth) and full on fingering her in the club. (Am i the only one thinkin quality in the club is almost non-existent nowadays, lol) But yea, focusing on kino and escalation instead of talking is working wonders for my club game.

Anyways, as the nite wanes on, I tire of dancing with her. I isolate her and I'm really trying to take her home but its her friends b-day or somethin so she has 2 leave wit her. I get the # and really really contemplate leaving coz I'm tired of dancing with the girl by now. But I remember what happened last time and I'm like fvck it, mite as well go for broke.

I tell her to meet me in the bathroom in 2 minutes. She is like 'what for?....noooooo...I can't... blah blah' I tell her 'she'll see....' She is still resistant but is leaning in. I use this money line my roommate told me about when you are trying to get something from a chick. It goes something like this:

Look I am going to be at the bathroom in 3 minutes. If you don't come, cool, if you do, even better. But that is where Im gonna be in 3 minutes.
Thats not verbatim but you get the idea. I tried to use a (poorly worded) variation of this last week, but i fvcked it up and it was too long of a time gap. For some reason, chicks seem to always show up @ the spot you are going to be at when you just cut things off at a high point and leave.

So we make out and start frenching (she was just closed mouthed kissin before) and she is getting into it. I pull back, look in her eyes, smile and go to the bathroom area.

After two minutes she follows...
*MF gets head in the bathroom*

After that, in my head I was like alright i got mines, i want to go home and sleep. But she was talking about meetin up afterwards and then this other guy was gettin with the friend so we all ended up @ my place and the chick did like a 180 or something, no interest anymore really. She was on facebook and didn't even think to add me, didn't talk to me and was ready to go the 2nd she got in the door. I think it is coz I struck when the iron was hot and then it cooled down and she is thinkin in her head about wat she just did in a bathroom in a club.

It's whatever to me coz I had already got a nut. I wouldn't mind another notch on my belt but i wasn't about to chase her, I was just totally out of that state of mind, content with the head. Eventually, they all leave and I go sleep.

Post-game wrap up
- Kino works WONDERS in the club, and escalation/isolation is key. Gunwitch preaches all of this but for me it was so hard to actually get that ball rolling. But once it starts, look out..
- Strike when the iron is hot woooohooooo!
- See things out to the end if it doesn't make you look like a chump

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job buddy! I cant wait to start my "Night" game!!!! Maybe you can take me with you !!! LOL be a big brother sort of thing hahaha.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I'm gettin a little streak goin

So I went out Thursday night for what was one of the weakest nights so far this year. 0 approaches and 0 interest in most of the girls. Because of that I decided to stay in Friday but on Saturday there is this club closing down so I figured I'd show my face and see what is happenin.

Im at the bar and I see a four set turn into a lonewolf as all her friends go to the bathroom or something. I waited for about 1-2 minutes for a bf to come back with a drink or something but nope, so I go in.

We get to talking and it turns out she saw me during a party I went to @ Halloween and remembered me. She is childhood friend of a roomate's girlfriend, so I guess she knows about me. We seemed to be getting along pretty well, her friends come back and then they were going to drag her off to the dancefloor (im guessing) because midway through she says "Im going to go dance with my friends, bye" and just ejects. I deaded her after this but she told me to add her on facebook so I'll do that later and see if I can spark up some interest. She could have plate potential coz she seemed cool.

So anyways I'm back at the bar and this chick starts kinda brushing against me. She is a mix of Latina and White I find out, she is about a 6.5 or 7. She says she is 25 but I think she is older. I comment on how I saw her dancing on the floor and liked her moves. The conversation slowly starts to escalate and of course I amp the kino up accordingly. After we get our drinks though she goes her way and I'm just standing there like huh? Whatever, I decide to just post up some more and then I catch her when she is coming out of the bathroom. I start talkin dirty to her and she is throwin it back and then next thing you know we are grabbing our coats.

Weird thing is she keeps talking to this guy next to her coat and is ignoring me when she does it. I try and make eye contact and she averts her gaze.

Then she tells me lets take the backdoor exit of the club for some reason and tells me we are going to her friends house. I'm like wtf but but go along with it coz Im trying to just get some and the exit we leave the club in has nothing to do with it.

Fastforward to right after we fvck on her friends couch. She says some sh!t that I just get the tail end of and then does the universal ring finger wiggle. I look at it and this b!tch got a fvcking wedding ring on. Oh sh!t! Turns out the guy she was talking to @ the club was her husband and they bin married for 8 months. She said was tired of the same old thing all the time and just needed some variety in her sex life. She told her man she was going to her friends house which wasnt a lie but come on, ahaha. Anyways she led on to me that it was her first time doing this but i highly doubt it. Whatever.

We talk about her relationship for a couple minutes, I fvck her again and then make up some story about how I need to call my gf back home and bounce. Once I get outside, I had this mental image of the husband waiting outside the friend's apartment, ready to shoot me or run me over, so i ran alll the fvcking way home pretty much, constantly turning around to see if I had a tail following me, haha.

But yea, I'm never calling this chick. Jus a notch and not worth the hassle. Right before sex she like:

HBLatina:why you need a condom for? You clean?
MF: Yea
HBLatina: Im clean too, we dont need that
MF: Yea umm... I don't want to get you pregnant
HBLatina: Oh dont worry im on birth control pills
MF: Oh okay *ignores her and keeps condom on*

Definitely not wifey material or plate material, hahaha. Feel sorry for her husband. It does reinforce my belief that most people arent really having fun in marriages and relations. Also I think that the pleasure you want for yourself always overrides the pleasure of someone else. What I mean by that is that if a person is okay with cheating on a spouse in their mind, they wont stop because it hurts the other person. They will only stop when it creates a negative enough feeling in their own mind, whether it is guilt, low self esteem or possibly losing the person.

Conclusion
I need to work on my fvck game. It was just some random broad so I was just trying to get my rocks off but I coulda lasted a good deal longer than I did. Maybe it was the liquor just not allowing me to put the breaks on in time or just not having sex on a regular basis but tha sh!t was kinda weak, hahaha

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where my plates stand​

Im sure yall have been wonderin why I havent been giving any updates on my plates and there is a simply explanation for that... I have none.Just before Christmas break I started losing interest in the majority of my plates and it only increased over the break. Oh well, here is the (possibly final) breakdown of these plates.

HBUsed and HBCovted:
Both of them started off warm and seem to have gone cold in the last week or two. I've never seen these two kicking it together so far, but I have seen them with each others' friends so Im pretty sure the word got around that I was seeing or trying to see both of them. I don't care enough to do damage patrol although I do want to fvck HBCovted and will maybe try later on in the year. I don't feel motivated to call them or text really. It's not me trying to dog them out, just the attraction is gone and I care too much about myself to try and salvage something so they feel better (particularly HBUsed)

HBStyle
Class with her is awkward. I try not to sit with her while @ the same time try not to avoid her. We don't talk durin lecture, we don't catch the bus after class, nothing. My IL is @ zero.

HBHP1
Whenever Im drunk Im down to talk to her and try n get some but sober she just doesn't do it for me physically.

HBC
HBUsed told me she is engaged to someone she has been seeing for three years. As tempting as this may seem after my recent romp with a married woman (haha just kidding) I just have no attraction to her anymore either.

I think I will let them all fall to the ground and focus on new ones. I keep seeing 2-3 chicks @ school that catch my eye, but I have been waiting for a more opportune time.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm ohh well out with the old and in with the new brother, good luck and hopefully I will be able to spin at least 2 plates lol....good luck.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. And kill the negative thinking man, you just going thru a lil rough patch but look at how far you have come so far. Every time you get some setbacks dont revert to who you used to be, use who you are now to push even harder.

Anywho, went to the mall yesterday and saw a certifiable 100% cutie. Based on her features I would guess she was about 1/4 black 1/4 asian and 1/2 white. Real real real cutie yet I let AA get the best of me. She saw me with a lil social proof (HBC then HBUsed) so if I EVER see her again, I'm going straight in for the kill.

It feels good going to the mall and actively looking for girls. I ran into a rut of just going to the mall with my earphones on or just checking out the merchandise and consciously expecting an opportunity to arise from that. Now that my head is up and searching for potential targets I see so much more and notice more IOIs I can act on.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I know what your saying and I definitely wont be changing back to my old AFC self, it's just fun to make fun of myself from time to time like that sorta teasing myself lol. I rarely get AA ...maybe for the first set it feels bad but after that it's easy dont know why, but ya I go to the mall a lot and actively seek out hot women but after 45 mins of walking around (Small mall) I will sit down and relax and me and my cuz will just talk about crazy sh1t and laugh really really loud not giving a sh1t about anything haha it's pretty funny ...when we get back to my place I have a raspy voice ...lol that's how bad it is .

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makeout to flakeout

Alright so after studying over the weekend I have another solo night out on the town. The club scene was actually looking better as well. I tried out this house/electro spot and it was pretty packed. Not a great variety of girls, most were not my type, but they were cute nonetheless. Anyways I bounce from club to club for a bit, with nothing to show for it. In the last club I go to, there is a two set in front of me, After a little small talk, I get to grinding with her.

She pulls away after a like 30 seconds or so and goes somewhere else with her friend. So in my head, I'm like alright, fvck her then, but then after a couple minutes she reappears in my vicinity with her friend and post up there for a while. After a couple minutes they go sit down and a guy is talking to her friend and she is sitting down, alone again.

I reapproach her and she is probably happy that she doesn't look like a loser no one wants to talk to. But after a while it is obvious that things are going nowhere. In between the awkward pauses, I would have to look away just so because it was so awkward I just started laughing at it like I was not even a party involved in the approach. She has pretty much 0% interest and the conversation is just scraping along.

Anyways, there is another two set, with this UG getting grinded by this built, tall dude while her friend (inbetween a 7 and a 7.5) is like c0ckblocking or wanting to leave or something. I wanted to approach bad but I had the feeling that she was with someone or waiting on someone so I held back. I was checking this girl out while I was wasting my time with the other two-set and before I even opened them.

Well, I know when the night is a wrap and the bouncers are ushering the people out of the club, telling the DJ to stop playing records coz they are trying to get people out and so I start the (long) stroll towards my house.

As I am nearing the corner to turn off the mainstreet where the club is located, I see the two set (the one with the girl that looks taken) walking towards their car. I initiate with the UG and talk to her. She tells me she is married, has kids and hasn't cheated yet. (she doesn't tell me this all at the same time but through the course of the conversation) I keep the talking going, I'm not trying to smash her so I don't care if she is married to 5 or 6 dudes, let alone one.

While we were talking, I would make subtle eye contact with the HB and she would hold it. I segue to the HB and ask about her through the UG. I find out she has no kids and is not married. After a couple seconds, me and the HB start talking and this is the most notable part:

MF: I saw you dancing in the club
HBJ: How come you didn't come dance with me?
MF: I figured you were with somebody. I didn't think that a girl as cute as yourself wouldn't have a man there with you.

Thirty seconds or so later I #close and then we start making out in the car park. The UG is in the car and actually isn't cokblocking because she was disarmed I'm assuming. To HBJ she was like "Are you coming home with me or are you going with him?" and HBJ was contemplating it, but decides to go home with her friend with the possibility of hooking up later

Well we ALL know how this always fvcking turns out in my journal, hahaha. I get one text saying she is coming soon and then nothing. This time I didn't even bother to try n stay up, I just went sleep after like 10 minutes.

Question
What is your opinion of the next step to take with the flake? Over the journal, I've realized that the woman needs to feel like she is missing a great opportunity in order to do the takeaway, so I can't tell her off or returning fox her if I'm just some guy she hooked up with on the way to the carpark. I'm going to play this like she never flaked, try to give a little to get a little ;)

She is not plate material imo although she could have just been drunk. There is definitely no possibility of a classy/creative date for her coz I don't want to treat a girl looking for some random fun like a potential wifey and scare her away. I'm thinking of inviting her over for a movie during the week (giving her a call on Monday probably to do so).

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a flake, set wasn't really solid but if you had pulled right then and there you would've fuked close. She already done backwards rationalized everything she had just done with you.

The only thing I could've seen that would've made this a pull was to persist and get her to come with you instead of making her choose to come or go because she isn't going to say yes because when she backwards rationalize it would be her fault as to why you two had sex.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positive reaction from this sexual attraction

Snowplowman you were right last time but this time Im faring a little better. She reinitiated 2 days later like the last chick (the one that was fingered in the club then flaked), but instead of playing text tag with this one, I added her to facebook. I'm thinking this might raises value after the drunkenenss has passed coz I got pics with me n girls and chicks posting on my wall and all of that stuff.

I'll call this chick I'm working on 'HB29' coz she is 29 yrs old (w/ child...). She's from outta town so Im workin on getting her to come back 2 my place next time she is in the area. She seems kinda interested on meeting back up so we shall see, we've been messagin back n forth on facebook. She actually is not very slvtty (or at least she is more intelligent seeming than the average slvt) Im not sure how to play this one.

Anyways today I wake up around 11:00am coz I have late classes. I get a shower, sh!t and shave and make the 12:25 bus after sprinting two blocks. I get on the bus (lookin fly as hell I might add, haha) and there is this cute girl sitting forward and adjacent to me. She is a bonafide 8, possibly 8.5... Got her lip and above her lip pierced too. I'm getting the 'corner of the eye' glances and she keeps looking out of the window on my side of the bus. Im thinking she must really be admiring the sh!tty scenery or she wants to play. (copyright Swingers, haha) I tell myself then and there I am going to approach her. I put on a good song on my mp3 player (hence the title of this post... the song was Nino Anthony - Dancing Girl Kid Dub Remix) and get ready...

We both get off the bus @ the terminal and she is walking ahead of me. I get close behind her and lightly touch her waist club-style (make an L with your thumb and index finger and place it on her waist or lower stomach) and she turns around kinda startled. She sees it is me, smiles and says:

hbNA: *smiling* You startled me

My bus is right there so I tell her I saw her on the bus and I would like to get to know her better. We talk for maybe 30 seconds, probably less, and ask her for her # while I am handing my phone to her. She starts putting the digits in and she is taking a while so I bust on her for trying to steal #s from my phone. I ask her if she has facebook n she says

hbNA: yea, but text me first (more on this in the summary)

I texted her about two hours later and we've been texting back and forth every now n then for most of the day. She might come over so I can get to know more about her, but I don't hold my breath anymore with the chickas in these situations.

The craaaaziest sh!t about this was how my body reacted. Like on the bus she was giving me a hard-on, but during and after the approach, my body was TREMBLING. Like after I closed her and got on my bus, I had to consciously stop my leg from shivering. I obviously need to get rid of that for the future. After that first ice breaking and I get her laughing Im cool, but that first approach really shakes me up @ times. It happened once or twice last year too.

Summary
Feels nice to get a cold approach in outside the club, its been far too long. I thought about when I asked for the facebook, and it was (and still is) overkill. I don't need her facebook if I have her #, the purpose of the close is to set up the time we can meet, not to stalk her or poke her on facebook, lol. So fellow seducers, pick your close well, do not try and get every way of contacting her as possible.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you look like ohh so fly guy lol. I wanna compare hahah. Good job bro maybe we can sarge sometime in the future and I can see your "Shaky" leg lol.

Keep it up and I'll be waiting for the next update.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

Smart that you face booked, since the pickup went down so quick the possibility of flaking tends to go down when people have a chicks facebook. (Atleast from the FRs I've read)

As for the "Shaky Leg"

:crackup:

It's funny because now that it's a bit cold in NY, whenever I'm out I tend to freeze my ass off so when I used to approach my hands would be shaking and I'd be shivering, in my head all I'm thinking is "I wonder if she thinks I'm nervous or cold". The worst had to be trying to shake a chicks hand but my hands were so frozen.

Think of a 100 year old man trying to move his hands out his pocket and trying to shake someone's hand, It took a good 20-30 seconds to be able to do it. I couldn't even put money in the machine to get a metro card because it was so hard for me to even move.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less than 6 degrees separation yet again

lol well it is cold here too ya know so that have added to my shakey-ness haha

Oh n j0n check ur inbox man

Anyways, I can't seem to find a chick that has no ties to someone else I know. The chick I met on the 27th, the one who was a childhood friend of a friend, well turns out her best friend is HBGuitar from waaay back last semester. I tried to get with HBGuitar a couple times but she ignored my text messages. So I facebook messaged the girl who i met on the 27th trying to get a day two and to no avail. And the girl I met yesterday (hbNA) works parttime @ the same place as the chick I closed on the 27th. Ughhhh

hbNA did not come over. I told her I will text her today but I think I'll text her tomorrow, I texted enuff for two days yesterday, lol.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice earrings...lol. You look pretty good man, but who is on the dogtag?