Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back On The Grind & In The Field

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the bus. Sitttin down and there is a two set, black girls, standing up. Similar to the last approach I did, she is talkin to her friend but I am in her peripheral view, blatantly checking her out (well she is a solid 8 so ya know...). After a while I leaned back and out of sight and I notice that she kinda readjusts herself just a little and is back in my sights. Call it watch you want but in my experience, that = all systems go. I was really feeling it for some reason, I had made my mind made up that I was gonna talk to her, and that if she got if before my stop, i would to, coz thats how confident i felt i had this in the bag. Anyways she ends up gettin off at the mall bus stop which i was gettin off anyways. She is walking ahead of me a bit and i go in:

MF: Hi
HBC: Hello
MF: So you go to my college huh. 1st year student?
HBC: No 3rd year student. I think i saw you before last year
MF: Oh really. I dont think so, I woulda remembered you.
HBC: I think I saw you @ so and so's party or in the hallways or something
MF: Oh well, why didnt you flag me down? You shudda been like 'Hey MF, Im HBC! Nice to meet you!"
HBC: ahaha

Blah blah, fluff, talk about who we know, where we live with (she lives alone, im thinkin thats a plus) what we did over the summer (she was in a nursing home), majors etc.

MF: Im an English major
HBC: Oh so if I need an essay done then your the guy I should see
MF: Ha. So if I get sick, you're the person to see that will take care of me?
HBC: haha

Couple things here and there. Im walking with her, talking for about 1/2 the length of the entire mall. Dont want to overstay my welcome so we get close to the entrance of the store she said she is going and:

MF: Oh well, it was nice meetin you HBC
HBC: Nice meetin you too MF
MF: Hey so you got a # i can reach you at?
HBC: yea its 92034...
MF: wait you got any paper.
HBC: Yea... *rummages thru bag*
MF: *Finally gets it together* Oh I got a pen and paper
HBC: *writes down #* Oh but I might change it in a couple weeks, coz its an out-of-town # at the moment.
MF: Alright... why dont you give me your email address too
HBC: *writes it down* blahblahblah@yahoo.com
MF: Hey ummm... you aint got msn messenger or something?
HBC: Oh yea, my bad *crosses out 'yahoo' in 'blahblahblah@yahoo.com' and replaces it with hotmail.
MF: damn you givin me fake email addresses already (Dunno why I said that)
MF: Alright well nice to meet you *awkward hug here*

Overall it went decent, it was like shooting fish in a barrel, coz she seemed interested from the get go. My biggest problem was the closing aspect. I wasnt super nervous but I think I dropped my pen like 3 times between her giving me her #, @address and hugging her :\. Convo felt good. I got to thinking that there are different kinds of funny. Guys who say what is expected in a context, guys who say the unexpected in a context, and guys who take that context and weave it into a different context and have the listener holding on for dear life, enjoying every minute. In laymen's terms. I think my conversations are getting generic/repetitive. I need to push the envelope a bit more. I closed but the email thing makes me wonder if it'll be a flake. Also, I was giving some heavy EC when we were on the bus, but when I was talking to her, I was hardly giving her any and I wasnt kino'ing at all other than the hug.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So after my last close I told some of my friends. They didnt think I did good enough and looking back it might be true. Didnt push the envelope with the girl and was not as calm and collective (or interesting) as I could have been. Came off more friendly and harmless than I intended. My housemate said focus on being more sexual or something or another so yea. Im thinkin I might not call the girl I closed last approach coz it'll only dig my hole deeper, if I bump into her again, I'll just regame and reassess my situation.

Aite.. so I get off the bus @ the terminal and see this cutie lookin out the window waitin for the next bus. I go use the bathroom n tell myself if she still dere when I get out, i goin in. Lo and behold there she is. My feet just started moving and I end up standing right next to her with a smile and open:

MF: Hey wats up
HBused: *smiles and takes off earphones* What?
MF: *I know Im in now pretty much, starts talking*

Things are going good, some jokes here n there

MF: So u from round here?
HBused: Im from _______
MF: *talks about it*
HBused: So where u from?
MF: Im from _________
HBused: Oh... most people I meet there are real conceited.
MF: hahaha yea i've noticed that
HBused: ur probably one of those kinda people huh, think there better than everyone *smiling*
MF: *smiling* Yea... right now Im thinking why am I wasting my time talking to this girl, im soooo much better than her
HBused: hahaha

So we get to talking and Im focused on giving it a more sexual feel, something that does not scream platonic relationship.

MF: So who u live with?
HBused: ...my family
MF: Oh man that must be hard
HBused: yea i remember back when I was little, gettin almost no privacy, my mom would go through my stuff and ask me 'who is this guy" and stuff
MF: Man... my mom was just like... Here's some condoms, wrap it up
HBused: hahahaha. No my mom was not like that. Sex wasnt even mentioned to me.
MF: It musta been hard for you in health classs like OMG! wat the **** is that? Your supposed to stick that thing in there????
HBused: HAHAHAHAHA yea

blah blah blah. Same kinda converstion 'cept had her laughing and it was back and forth. When her bus finally came, the # was mines easily. Just said aye wats ya # and it was a wrap.

Edit: Turns out she tried holla @ my housemate last year thru her cousin n got turned down. I lol'd when he told me that. She mentioned him and by instinct I said "I can hook u 2 up if u want..." and she goes, 'no thats okay Im not into him' Well im not tryina wife it up anyways so I don't care.

Anyways, I feel good, starting to catch fire, closes feel so easy. Following up is yet to be determined tho...

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Nothing at the club really this past weekend. I see a 4 set.. one is cute but gettin jocked, two are fat and one is kinda old. One dude is with the group and another dude is harrassing the kinda cute one, trying to get some action. I use this as an opener:

MF: Hey.. it looks like your friend might need you to rescue her from that guy over there.
HBOlder: *Smiles* oh i think she'll be alright

time passes and Im walking around seeing whats there etc. There is this drunk guy who is dancing offbeat and just awkwardly as fvck. I see her point the guy out to a friend and laugh at his expense. I reopen with

MF: I know I've had a couple of drinks, but please tell me I didnt look like that when I was dancing...
HBOLder: No no no.

We both talk about the guy a bit, then I segueway to who she is here wit, is she from these parts, etc. Crack a couple jokes here and there and stuff. I said i saw her tearing up the dancefloor earlier, how come she isnt now? and she replies she will be later. During a lull in the conversation she starts flirting with the guy next to her, so I open the chick next to me and start conversing with her. A 30 yr old chick with a 17 yr old child :\ no thank you. She was talkin about how she saw me looking at her before and that she is from T dot and in comparison the city we are in is so small and everyone sees everyone. She says some sh!t about 'experimenting' at the moment in a way that sounded sexual so I really started putting the innuendo and jokes on. In retrospect I should have focused more on being sexual than making jokes about sexuality...

After a while the 30 yr old chick rolls away and I get up and go dancing. HBOlder goes to the other side of the room and is dancing and I swear she is looking at me. She eventually ends up behind me and is dancing and slowly ends up in front of me. I grab her and start grinding and she starts wining down to the floor so Im game and follow her lead. I start to lead the pace and stuff and then say
MF: Lets go over to the wall
HBOlder: What for?
MF: *chuckles* you'll see

Then i proceed to dry-fvck her up against the wall and then I switch positions and I am against the wall with her on me one leg up in the air. She has her hands on my head and I was contemplating goin in for the kiss but didnt. I asked what she was doin later on and she said goin home and I said who's home and she said 'my (her) home". Then she said she was gettin too hot and had to take a break? Maybe I escalated to quickly on her... Its weird coz I see her grinding on some other dude a couple minutes later and then she avoids me for the rest of the night. I couldnt find the other chick, and the night winds down. Meh.

I think the problem lied in escalating to quickly, verbalizing things I should have shown with actions and just trying to make a joke out of things that mature people dont have to joke about ie sex.
Nah, i personally doubt u escalated quickly...u did it just fine, she prolly thought u took too long afterwards...like "oh...looks like i won't be hooking up with him tonight". Also, you should've gone for the kiss. That prolly would've sealed the deal that night. She was prolly only grinding with the other guy, because he could be the one to tap that firm, bubbly ass that night.lol. But very good job taking the lead of dry humping her in the wall. She obviously wanted to do more than that ;-).

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, bumped into HBC twice so far since I approached her. This is after not seeing her all of last year. First time I bump into her I had ran out of bubble gum earlier and my breath was possibly kicking so it was just awkward as hell, lol. Im there, not trying to breathe in her direction and givin one word answsers and stuff. It was like 40 seconds or something.

Today, I walk on the bus and she is already on it. I cant sit close to her coz its packed, but once or twice when I glanced in her vicinity she was peakin a look @ me. We get off the bus and Im in a good mood and things go relatively well. Was a bit more sexual (or at least not like some dude trying to be her gal pal). We went to the grocery store together, her to pick up some books n stuff n me to get some gum so my breath wouldnt stink. I was much more laidback and chill and had fun. It was about a good 15-20 minutes just talkin n shoppin in the mall. 1/4 the time I was walking around with a stiffy but thats coz my mind wanders, lol. In the end Im gettin ready go get some breakfast in the mall and she tells me she has to catch a bus to go home and visit her family. She is 7th day adventist i think she said and so I believe she prolly tellin the truth and so she tells me she gotta go, I say okay and she puts her hand out to high five or something and I'm like "Hi5? Wtf? Gimmie a hug!" and she laughs and hugs me goodbye. The situation with her seems more salvagable than i thought. The regame and reassess worked great.

What I do need to work on is being more sexual. Im gettin more comfortable talking to chicks, making them laugh, but Im not trying to be the court jester... Gonna start giving heavier EC, pauses, and more kino. Funny ish, both the last chicks I #closed are 7th day adventist.... So my Saturdays are wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open, lol I might go out tonite, we shall see...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a HS chick sitting waitin for a bus, a real cutie too, lookin like she could go places off her looks alone. I go in, ask about buses and then shift topic to her, what she wants to do for school, tease her about still being in school, etc, etc. Turns out she is 16 goin 17, blah blah. She said she was gonna catch the bus n show me where 2 get off 2 go where I need to go, but later on, she said her bus came and that she had to go now. No chance for a #-close as she was up and walkin in seconds. I barely said "Maybe I'll see u around" and she was out of sight. I dont know if I would have got it anyways, coz she just kinda switched up like and bounced.

Prolly gonna call HBused when I get my hands on a friend's cellphone. Gonna be interesting. Might have waited too long. Cud always add her on facebook tho, probably will later on this week...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I was waiting for a bus and two chicks across the terminal checkin me out. One was kinda decent and the other was not really my type. Of course it seems like the less attractive one is really jocking me, but wat can ya do. I get on the bus and sit at the back and they get on the bus and do the same. The lesser attractive one sits closer to me and eventually opens me with

HBhoodie: Hey u kno wat time it is?
Mic Fiend: Nah sorry.. wat that watch on your hand doesnt tell time?
HBhoodie: Oh, I cant remember if its 15 mins fast or slow
Mic Fiend: oh okay

Weirdest thing is the better looking one would make ZERO eyecontact and kept an earphone in as I conversed with her friend, but like I'd tell HBhoodie my name and she'd go 'what did he says his name was?' and every now n then she'd ask what I said to her friend.

Turns out we both going walmart. I decide 2 kick it with them. I cant even get the slighest Eye Contact with the 2nd chick and eventually I facebook close both of em and bounce.

Cant find neither of em on facebook... o well

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the club last night, was hollering at this older chick. Turns out she was 30. Get a couple dances in, grind a bit so she knows my intentions (or feels it as we dance, lol) Anyways, she giving me this spiel about her being too old and I was trying to convince her initially, but after I while I realized my error. (never try and convince a chick anything, make her reach that conclusion on her own) So when she starts talking to an older guy I stand there for a bit then smile to myself and bounce. I get a couple dances in on the floor and come back and the dude is standing behind her like a puppy. He saw me dancin with her earlier and was kinda smiling at our little predicament. I say to him "Hey man, get on that girl, either you fvck her or I will, hahaha" and he laughs at that and then I bounce and get some more dances in with other girls or just get down on the dancefloor by myself. I come back around the area she is located in a 3rd time like "Oh...im not interupting things with you and him am I?" and she tells me how she has no interest in the dude. I dance with her a little bit more and then im posted up in front of her when this chick I approached in my last journal runs up to me and hugs me, gives me a face to face wine for a minute and walks away. Social proof goes thru the fvcking roof with the initial chick.

When I reopen she went from nearly stonewalling me other than dancing to being on the fence but leaning towards something. Instead of "you're too young." it is turning into 'but you're sooo young..." or "I've never been with someone so young..." so the idea is clearly in her head. I remember her saying I was the same age as her niece and I should date her, so I switched it up and started talking to her about her niece's sexuality and that she probably cant please a man as well as someone 30 yrs old. She is starting to cave and and I turn the tables completely acting indifferent and like I got something else lined up for the nite, telling her she is too old for me, doing backturns, 1/2 ignoring her, etc. This is when she starts borderline chasing. That is until her friend pulls her aside and then the target comes back to me like "My friend told me to stay away from you because you are too young"

Fastforward to the end of the night. The club closes down, and we are outside. she is talking to some older guys her age with her friend and I end up talking to another different chick I've approached last year. After the two previous targets leave, Im posted up by myself and she comes over to me and tries to get my #, but my phone is turned off. I tell her n she gets pissed I dont have a fone. I remember saying something to her and she tells me point blank, "look im a 30 yr old woman, I can go where I please (insinuating to my house) and do what I please" and so when her friend is telling her get in the car, I am there trying to convince her come back to my place. Not begging, but a complete turn around from my indifference towards the latter part of the night. She says meet me @ the concert tommorow and we can hook up. I tell her no, Im not payin money for the concert and eventually she gets in the car and walks away.

Much better progress with this one than the older chick from the club a couple approaches ago. Im pissed that I didnt get any coz there were times when I was pretty sure it was in the bag, and in retrospect I made a couple errors that are basic:
1.) Isolating my target: I didnt isolate her from her friend. She constantly reinforced me being too young. I could have befriended the target instead but Id prefer isolating
2.) Escalating: There was a time on the dancefloor where we are dancing face to face and I should have went in for a kiss but didnt. I was trying to convince her for a good portion of the night that she should come back to my place, when I should have been doing more kino and made her throw logicality out the window. Which brings me to my next point
3.) Trying to get your way with logic instead of emotions. Been reading some Kierkegaard for class and this is a very valid point that is often repeated by seducers or people looking to gain something. You catch more bees with honey than vinegar and logic is often sour and uninteresting to many.

Updated: Got a cheap ticket to the concert and she was there, but she told me point blank that i was too young and ended up leaving with another (older) dude at the end of the nite. Man I was pissed off at that, not that she's fvcking other guys coz really shes just some random... but the fact that I didnt capitalize on my chance. I feel like a gained a much better idea of (older) women through the experience though

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on closes so far:

HBused: I've been talking to on facebook. I proposed getting together on friday but she was working. She said she is free Wednesdays so I said alright. But I have no idea what to do with her. Im thinking window shopping at the mall or something? She is religious so I dont want to scare her away by inviting her over the house for a movie, plus i got the housemate that she used to like and that could be awkward

HBC:
Saw her once on campus but she didnt see me. Havent spoken to her since. Gotta start from scratch next time I see her perhaps? I can add her on facebook, but I dont want her to feel like Im searchin high and low to get to her... typing that out, it feels stupid so i'll probably add her sometime this week.

Facebookchick: Didnt write this one up but a 3set was walking downtown and opened me, took a pic and my name for facebook. One chick added me and I might throw a little bait in her direction, see if I get any nibbles

I got to get my phone activated soon. Coz I am honestly missing potential #closes because of it. I dont have a pen and paper when Im out clubbing and there is no way Im remembering a # or name for facebook without it.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ordered my phone online. Unlocked razr for $150 :)

Okay so today im focused on work for the most part, staying out of the places where there are tons of chicks and just focusing on essays and stuff. Anyways on my way on the bus, I think I see a chick looking at me on the bus in the back. I sit next to her, one seat in between us. I'm nonchalant on the bus and there is another chick to the right of me that looks kinda cute so im trying to eye her up without looking like a tool through the other chick. I think I caught the original girl looking at me out of the corner of the eye at me and so I'm contemplating what I should do and then out of nowhere I just turn to her and wait for her to give me some EC and when she does I break out into a smile and she breaks out into a smile. Im in.

I actually dont give her anymore EC and her stop turned out to be like 2 stops after I looked at her and so she gets up to get off the bus. Of course my mind is wandering so I got a stiffy that is fighting to be acknowledged and some board shorts that are doing a terrible job of hiding it. I say screw it and get off at her stop. She doesnt see me at first and then I go

Mic Fiend: Hey wait.. I didnt get a chance to meet you *smiling*
HBIndian: Oh *smiling*

*We talk about majors for a second*
HBIndian: My major is ________
Mic Fiend: Oh... so you're one of those type of girls *smiling*
HBIndian: Yea

Here I noticed that she is getting ready to cross the road so I say
Mic Fiend: Hey you got facebook I can reach you at?
HBIndian: Yea
Mic Fiend: *gets out a notebook and she writes her name in it*
Mic Fiend: Alright thx, I'll add u when I get home prolly n we can talk
HBIndian: Okay

The whole thing took about 1 minute or 2 minutes max. Weird thing is, I was trembling after the opener, like when I was going in my bag for the notebook it was like I was just shaking a lil. I did this during my last day-approach wit the lite-skinned high-school chick. Im wondering if its just jitters until I get to know the girls, although with HBused, i didnt have any of that stuff. Anyways, with HB Indian, she turned out to be like 6ft or something, lol. I was like 'damn' to myself once i got off the bus, but i went in anyways. She is alright, like a 7. Teeth are a lil messed up but w/e. Im not trying to pursue anything more than a fwb or fb type of situation with her.

Update: I sent her a message and added her about 1 hr after I got home. I had it copied but copied and pasted something else by mistake. To paraphrase it, it was something like:

hey how r u? We only got to talk for like 30 seconds after we got off the bus, lol. I had to walk like 10 minutes to get to the terminal but at least I got to meet you. When we both have some free time, we should hang out so I can get to know you a little better.

I think in terms of my day game i need to get less involved in tactics persay and focus more on just getting lost in the moment and making the female feel the same. I was thinking that right before I looked HBIndian in the eye and smiled, just the kind of high school lovey dovey, guessing game stuff that I did before I 'knew any better'. It makes things more fun for me and I think it has its benefits

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
HBIndian ignored me on facebook. W/e. I kinda expect the flake. No time to game and didnt come off as well as I could have

HBC: Losing interest by the day. ATM it does not matter if I see her or not. I need to get more rapport with her and work on making her feel like she is missing something/missing out on something. Gonna reread one of the chapters in AoS by Greene for this

HBused: Seems interested when I see her. Bumped into her three times in one day but havent seen her since. Gonna tell her we should chill when she is free next week.

One problem that im working on is becoming content with what I have. Well.. not really content but when I am on campus I feel like I am looking for them when I should be looking for new targets. I froze up today too. I was makin some EC with a chick across the lecture hall and when class ended she was walkin next to me and I acted like i didnt see her and turned the other way. Felt like high school all over again :\

Should be going out a bit this weekend in between writing essays so i'll keep yall posted

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

HBused: Came over my place and chilled a bit, watched some tv, blah blah. could kissed her easily but didn't. Had chapped lips and was thinkin too much but so we go sometimes.Tons of kino, whether it was legs intertwined on the couch, laying in her lap resting my feet on her, w/e. Had a fun time overall, only downside was the lack of escalation and I was a lil too harsh @ times tryina get my way. Hmm lets see what valuable tidbits i can remember:

after a conversation wanes a bit and it is quiet
HBused: Im not looking for friends with benefits
MF: Who said anything about that?
HBused: Oh i know im just throwing it out there
MF: *busts on her a little too harshly for it*

*after the silence that ensues this conversation*
MF: Im not looking for a gf right now...

can't remember what she said but its one of those things were whether u wanted a relationship or not, the mere fact someone says u cant have it makes you wonder, and she seemed to display that.

Also played 20 question and like my 4th question found out she was a virgin. She referred to makin out with 1-2 guys durin the chill-out, but i dont want buddies to kiss with.

At the end I had missed my only class of the day and eventually told her she had to go so I could get some studyin done. I walked her to her ride and left

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. things are not as they seem apparently. I think I either waited too long or just never had a grip on things but here is the breakdown.

I called HBused last nite and arranged a lil studyin in the library together. She sounds game and so Im looking forward 2 it to, got some ideas and what not. I get there on time n she is nowhere to be seen so after walkin around a bit im like fvck it, and start walking by myself to the study area. I bump into her on the way and she tells me she is studyin wit a friend. I'm like coo, w/e and then right b4 we get there im like guy or girl and she's like 'guy'.

The two of them studyin the same stuff and I am reading a book, so what i had planned goes out the window. She never even looked @ me, let alone talked 2 me. Prolly liked the other dude from b4 and finally got to chill with him. Im not the kinda guy 2 try and embarrass him coz he dont know me or the situation we in, so its not his fault for being there, its the girl's. Anyways it was terrible. 2hrs of those two talkin back n forth n im chillin wit my headphones on reading a book. I wasnt even acknowledged. i was like a fly on the wall, really.

So time goes by and its time to go class, i tell her I gotta go and she wants to come with me? Im like 'no really, you can stay' but she follows me. She tells me that he asked 4 help after class and she was just helping him (he # closed her too) At first I was jokingly busting on her for bringing a guy when she should have brought a girl but by the end I was startin 2 really get pissed and act immature and what not, just walking ahead of her and ignoring her and what not. She leaves, and then i feel kinda bad so i text her (mistake?) apologozing about my behavior but later saying it was justifyable in the situation, she responds 2 the first text saying she accepts the apology but I overreacted and so I said something bout being justified in the situation and she hasnt replied since.

Im ready 2 throw her on the backburner but I was gettin comfortable with her ya know. It sucks but how can she honestly think that what she did was acceptable? Im not trying to be some alpha male or some dumb stuff, but bringing another dude n showering him with attn? Helll naw. I guess Im walking on thin ice when I tell a girl Im not looking for a GF but this seemed 2 be her overstepping her boundaries. So I guess I gotta find sommore prospects and work quicker with the plates (sh!t, well its just one plate now) I'm already spinning.

Looking for some insight on the situation. I can provide more information if necessary. I dont want to sound like some of the guys on the site, but i think the problem might be stemming from insecurity on my behalf. The same thing happened last year where b4 i got underway with a chick in a major way, I got jealous or something, but in this case i feel i was justified. When I first meet chicks i am busting on them and acting kinda indifferent but I need 2 change gears after I close I think.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've been out of the field lately. I've been focusing on girls a little too much the past couple weeks (more specifically the ones I've closed): looking for them @ the bus stop and just overanalyzing stuff in general. Im making progress so even if i mess up by lateral movement or just taking too long, I gotta realize the stuff I've done properly also. There are a couple more targets I've seen around campus so my goal is to open them and try and escalate a WHOLE lot quicker coz I think that I shot myself in the foot by taking too long with the chicks Im trying to spin atm.

Also I gotta stop walkin around with ma damn earphones on, coz I just tune out the environment or my train of thought is not where it needs to be. It's on like butter popcorn once again, :yay:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a difference between two posts. I salvaged the situation with HBUsed the day of the events pretty much, just didnt update yall. We been kickin it a bit lately and she came up the house last nite. We are hugged up on the couch and i throw a movie on coz nothing on tv and Im looking for an excuse to have her with no lights on. Hands are interlaced and legs tangled, sometimes she laying on top of me directly or the side of me. Every sex scene she is turning away from the tv and making a big deal out of it, but when she does this I amp up the kino a good bit. Things are looking promising here for sure.

Fastforward 1/2 hr. I'm got my hand under her shirt but Im just rubbin her stomach and tracing her pant outline coz thats as far as she's letting me go. It's cool tho, skin on skin will get a chick fired up regardless imo. We are still in the living room and my roommates are home, makin noise, whispering and ish. Then my housemate's drunk classmates (guy and girl) show up, the place is bedlam. Best thing that could happen imo coz now the isolation is looking like the only option. I suggest we go to my room and up there its a lil bit of fluff then I get her lay on top of me n we start goin @ it. Gets pretty hot n heavy and after 30 minutes of lip-locking, position changing, dry humping, sucking n sex simulating I've made 1-2 attempts to get the pants off. I could have if I was quicker wit the buttons. she stopped me saying only her man gets to do that, insinuating that if I wifed her up that its mine 4 the taking but i cant go down that road yet, Im just getting started. I said 'that's too bad' and escalated and tried again she didnt resist @ first when i got the 1st button done, but the 2nd one she stopped me coz i was fidgetin with it for like 10 seconds. During the time, she keeps gettin phone calls askin where she is and she has to go anyways so i stop and let her get ready 2 go. I help her dress n walk it to the car where we kick it for like 15 more minutes.

She kept askin who the other girl was and why we can't be a couple. She was not real real serious when she was asking but I know it's on her mind. I told her im in university just looking to have fun n that i really do enjoy the time we have together. She insinuated that this wud be the last time coz she dont get down like that but Im calling bullsh!t. She didnt want to go and was happy as hell when I called her out the car to give me a kiss goodbye.

She's definitely wifey material in the fact that I like being around her even when there is nothing to do, but at the moment there is just too many girls out there I havent tried to meet and I don't want to not be able to meet them because I'm 'taken'. I'm not sure any of the other girls would click like me n HBUsed click, we always joking n laughing, but I feel like I gotta spin plates. I'm not doing it to make her jealous and will try my best to keep her 'out of the know' but it's something i gotta do. She's definitely leading the pack of plates and potential plates though, my primary if you will.

Updated on HBC:
Saw her @ the library a couple times, kicked it with her for like 2 hrs one time, just shootin the sh!t n doin work. I definitely found out more about her as a chick. She is not used to flirting or something, its kinda like she's an AFC who is just starting to get some courage when Im with her. Like I'll bust on her playfully and she'll go to hit me and stop halfway, or stuff that she does is just awkward sometimes. I've been there b4 so its still kinda cute, lol. However, Im wondering if I should just put her on the back burner for the time being in case HBUsed finds out about HBC and gets freaked. It's not even two degrees of separation, let alone six.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach from earlier
This happened a couple weeks back but I never remembered to write it. I was at the bank, making a deposit and the chick next to the other teller looks cute. I get a glance of her face and the body is kinda skinny but thats how I like em. She got on a baby phat jacket and some nice light-colored fitting jeans. My mind starts running through openers a la The Matrix when they are getting guns in the fake world. B4 I would just think about how I would like to open her if I had balls. She leaves a good 4-5 minutes before i do, but its a long street so I see her and run her down
MF: Hey I saw u leave the bank and thought I wouldnt be able to talk to you (smiling but i was actually kinda nervous looking, didnt make good EC)
HBY: No the age wouldnt work out. How old are you?
MF: *Thinking she is older* er.... Im 21, how old are you?
HBY: Im.... fourteen
MF: *jaw drops* huh *takes a closer look n sees the acne all over her forehead and other tell tale signs she is still going thru puberty*
MF: Oh man. *ejects*

The funniest thing about that approach is that we were still on that long road so I had to walk fast/half jog to get away from her and the awkwardness. I felt like a diaper sniper or something. Had a laugh about it afterwards though.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm -pretty good FR I gotta say, but instead of going to the clubs every day maybe you should do some more day game. I actually love day game since it's a lot more challenging then night game, plus most of the girls at the club think they are big sh1t and every guy want's to Fvk which is true but you shouldnt let her know that lol. Maybe try some more day game is my opinion and keep the convo going you seem to teeter out after a while and stop talking and just eject...keep in there and see where it goes ..lata.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey j0n024, thanks for the feedback. I think you read the 1st couple approaches and not the last couple (which is still 100% better than not reading any of them) but the majority of my approaches here of late have been day approaches. I still go out clubbing once a week or so but it is usually so uneventful I don't post anything on the matter.Like I went to a house party yesterday and nothing interesting happened.

But yea, thanks again 4 the feedback and maybe you can comment on some of my day approaches later on

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, im not dead, just been busy with school and stuff as well as procrastinating.

Last nite Im out with a friend. We see two chicks standin on an elevated platform above the dancefloor and so we go and stand behind them. My wing tells me he needs some eye contact or something before he goes in, and I admit I need the same too. Then out of nowhere, this drunk midget comes up and starts chatting to one of the girls. Score! So they are doing that whole 'look around the room and see if anyone is seeing this dude try and get with them' and I make eye contact. I gesture like 'Are you guys together' and smile and I'm in. I go in and start talking, then segue way to introducing my wing. So I start talking to my chick and he is talking to his. Things are going nicely for me, but not so nicely for him. The girl is 6 years older than him and does not seem to be very interested. I can see her getting bored of the place quickly while I'm talking to my chick. Here I'm pretty sure I should have reinitiated her or got her happy again or something, but I wonder if my wing will take it as me trying to get his chick coz he cant get her. Anyways, chick #2 says to chick #1 'alright this is boring, lets go' and chick#1 really doesnt go. She says, she'll be right back and tries to convince her friend to stay a bit more. She tells me where they are going afterwards and I # close her, but it turns out she is leaving for home in the morning and my ride is leaving so I dont pursue any further, just texted her and I will eventually work for facebook.

How I converse
Well I dont really remember a lot of the stuff i say when I say it, it is usually just on the fly, but for the most part it is all ****y and Funny with innuendo when it applies or Im feeling brave. Like when I'm @ a new club and a chick asks me about it

MF: Nah, I've never been here b4... I guess you could say I'm a virgin in the club *smiles/laughs* Are you a virgin too?
Chick: blah blah blah
MF: Oh true true. Ummm.. We are still talking about the club right? *laugh*
Older chick: *Blah blah talking about age*
MF: Oh man you are getting kinda old! I might have to trade you in for a newer model or something, lol
Whenever I open a chick and there is some confusion in the beginning, ie who says their age 1st, who says their name, w/e
MF: Whoa whoa whoa, I've only known you for 2 minutes and you are playing games with me already? You are nothing but trouble girl *laugh*

^^^I like these two, coz they subtlely insinuate a relationship or potential for a relationship

Whenever a chick says something that goes against what a typical male would believe, ie: being a virgin, being a feminist, not kissing on the 1st date, w/e
MF: Ahhhhh! *Makes crucifix with two pointer fingers and hisses like a vampire*

blah blah, you know the idea by now. Not all of it is real funny, but they tend to get good responses and what have you. The point Im making is the ****y and funny lets me push the boundaries and get the conversation sexual or at least past LJBF zone relatively quickly. I've noticed some people discussing how C&F is a waste of time, but I dont think so.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back once again. So things are decent in terms of the chicks I've been working on so far. Im trying to get more plates spinning but I have don't have much time for hunting. When I see chicks in my daily activities I will try to go after them though. Went out clubbing last nite, was in a good mood. Got three approaches in and one dance. No numbers though. My problem was when I went in I was not very persistent, like when the girl caused a little separation between us, or a friend came in the middle of us, I just ejected. My confidence is picking up little by little, I'll update a bit more in-depth on the next report. Pce

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, had a friend visiting so I went out again last night. Not a really eventful night, spent most of the time posted up. Saw only about 3 chicks I wanted to talk to, two were taken and one looked at me and smiled but she was in a 4 set and they were loud and I was kinda intimidated, lol.

I see this other chick and Im staring at her all night. Not really my type, but she got that potential 'freak' look and had some ass on her. Eventually she walks right by me and I say hey and she seems receptive and talks for like 1 minute and then says she will be back but has to go. She came back and I was ignoring her, and then I finally beckon her over and talk for like 20 seconds and she seems standoff-ish. I go to grind with her and she is like, 'No' and doesnt budge an inch. Fvck it, I didnt even really like the chick, so I eject anyways.

Next Im strolling around the club, re-evaluated the situation between the 3 girls. They all together and I see the one that smiled at me, and she is laughing at a joke hard, like when you walk away from the group coz u laugh so hard. It was right in my path so I opened. She seemed receptive. I think it went something like this:

MF: Heeey wats up? I saw u girl's wildin out over in the corner too, yall must really be having a good time, hahaha.
HB: Yea, I saw you over at the wall posted up, I smiled at you
MF: Yea I saw that too. Why didnt you come over and say hello, ya know? Come over and meet a brother.
HB: *laughing* It's not my job to meet the guy, I smiled at you, you are supposed to come over to me
MF: Nah, see I believe in equal rights so a strong independent woman such as yourself should be able to come over and hit on a guy like me.

So from the opener, things went good. It must have been about 2-5 minutes of talking before I ejected, mostly coz she was just talking to her friends and laughing at their jokes so I didnt want to steal her away from them or come on too heavy too soon. In retrospect I settled when perhaps I should have pushed for something more. It was mostly fluff in the conversation. Making her laugh and acting like the cool guy that I am so i'm relatively sure i piqued her interest, but I should have pushed further. Anyway I go:

MF: *Blah blah blah* Aye you got facebook
HB: Yea.
MF: *Whips out phone* I'll add you. Also, wats your fone #?
HB: *hesitates like a split second* Well... only coz you are an international student

Whatever, I took that as just a throwaway comment coz she didnt want to come off as easy. She complimented me and called me sexy or something of that nature that I can't remember. I figure I'll add her on facebook later on today then give her a shout the next day. Things are looking good as of late...