Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back in the field again....

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 and I am done with the swipe apps , there's just utter trash nobody else wants on them and you will spend a tremendous amount of time and money supplicating to women you wouldn't even look twice at on the street

they are also full of hopless romantic types that think that your going to reenact some sort of rom com movie with them

I do most of my approaches in the gym , or in bars ..... some go well others won't give me the time of day ....it can be funny at times

In 2023 Your churn rate is going to be high , REALLY HIGH ........it can get super demoralising dealing with time waster after time waster and rejection after rejection ,

But then every so often you will run into some little sweetheart who just wants to get fvcked by you when this happens you can find yourself going on a nice little hot streak as women seem to have a sixth sense for when a man is getting pu$$y or not

In 2023 Its super easy to get burnt out with women , dating and pickup I treat it like shift work

I will do like 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting perspective @Bingo-Player...thanks man.

I appreciate the feedback... I'm so far behind in this **** I think I'm first.

Lol

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder tho.... blaming our kids for abandonment when they decided to move with me cuz they didn't like new guy that came the month after we split. After we had been together 25yrs.He came to stay for a month too. Kids be wtf.... she moved and said she had to cuz they didn't want to be with her anymore so she moved to Quebec from BC. She doesn't even speak to her daughter anymore and only speaks to our son occasionally via text.

Maybe she isn't narc... but she was Also a closet alcoholic too... I didn't know. My daughter waa hiding it.. cleaning her up unbeknownst to me. Til I came home early one day and found her passed out with bottle in hand on hallway floor. She kept arms Reach and breadcrumbs her affections unless I had a few drinks too... she spiraled... I couldn't stop it... like trying to hold water in your hands.

I'm actually in therapy for some of the BS thay went on cuz she totally deflated me... constantly Threatned me with taking kids from me knowing I'd nvr leave my kids...eventually I was on depression meds... and going insane.. her mantra for sex was.. "you have to have consent, if you have to ask the answer is no, don't touch Me without permission it's abuse, sex has to happen naturally"

So.... I'm so reserved now.. it sucks. Tryin to undo that is fkn hard... hence therapy .. but can only afford to go once a month .. hate admitting I'm even doing therapy.. but... is what it is.
Sorry to hear. Ive done some therapy because someone else needed to be in therapy also but wouldnt (my wife)

things are a little better with my wife but i am back in the game anyways. I have no idea what she is really thinking and at this point i need to look out for myself and my daughter primarily because i now know the insanity she is capable of

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder tho.... blaming our kids for abandonment when they decided to move with me cuz they didn't like new guy that came the month after we split. After we had been together 25yrs.He came to stay for a month too. Kids be wtf.... she moved and said she had to cuz they didn't want to be with her anymore so she moved to Quebec from BC. She doesn't even speak to her daughter anymore and only speaks to our son occasionally via text.

Maybe she isn't narc... but she was Also a closet alcoholic too... I didn't know. My daughter waa hiding it.. cleaning her up unbeknownst to me. Til I came home early one day and found her passed out with bottle in hand on hallway floor. She kept arms Reach and breadcrumbs her affections unless I had a few drinks too... she spiraled... I couldn't stop it... like trying to hold water in your hands.

I'm actually in therapy for some of the BS thay went on cuz she totally deflated me... constantly Threatned me with taking kids from me knowing I'd nvr leave my kids...eventually I was on depression meds... and going insane.. her mantra for sex was.. "you have to have consent, if you have to ask the answer is no, don't touch Me without permission it's abuse, sex has to happen naturally"

So.... I'm so reserved now.. it sucks. Tryin to undo that is fkn hard... hence therapy .. but can only afford to go once a month .. hate admitting I'm even doing therapy.. but... is what it is.
You probably already realize it, but you were emotionally abused by her. It’s good that you’re seeing a therapist, I hope it’s a good one.

Common law marriage after two years? The more I learn about Canada, the more it sounds like a feminist h*ll.

If there are any meet ups in your area, you might want to try them. It’s a good, casual, low pressure way to meet people.

-Augustus-

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Augustus_McCrae

Hey man.. thanks. Yep.. my therapist seems to be a good one so far. Bringing me back to me again. Helping me trust and recognize my gut feelings. My main story of the BS of my marriage is in another thread though.

Yup.. I know I was emotionally abused. I am working at undoing my programming. Its terrible. I was no saint either though and I recognize that also. Most of my behavior inside the marriage was reactive to her neglect and abuse which was also abusive in return. Not proud of some of the shyt that went down.

The meet up app has stuff here too yes. Thought about a singles cruise too l, just because I have never done anything before.

Side note. I have had a couple dates in OLD recently.. met a couple nice ladies. But I didn't escalate due to my stupid programming from my ex wife. I stay in gentleman mode ... be kind and friendly.

I am also tryin to just make banter with random ladies in passing on my commute. Yesterday this cute chick at the flower shop I walk by every day was watering the flowers. She had a hose and it was hot out. She was obviously way too young for me. Anyways I commented l "oh time for a water gun fight huh?"... she laughed

Then last night my son works at the local liquor store and I was walking home from transit. I seen my son on his break in the back. So I walked up to him and playfully threatened him. This dude came out and was all.. "everything ok".. my son replied yep... just messing around with my Dad. Turns out the dude is the bartender of the pub next to the liquor store. We shook hands and he said my son's a great worker.

I went home and changed and went back. Hung around til my son was done his shift and had a few beers with him. He just turned 19 so he had never had a beer in the bar before.

Some lady came over and was leaning on the bar next to me waiting to get the bartenders attention and Saya to me "the bar tender is a hard guy to get a hold of" I was like naa.. he's not and called him over by his name. She looked surprised and we bantered about the WHL game that was on. .. she told me her friends son is on the Winnipeg team. She was kinda cute and more my age. I ended up buying her a shot before she left. I didn't ask for number though. But the interaction was fun.

I'm working at getting out of this fvcking shell... its a slow process though.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I heard Canada is hard with the feminists. Feminism is undoubtedly a killjoy, I can validate you that much. It is baffling why any females fall into the feminist traps.

Thanks for sharing your position and I think that you will bounce back soon.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I heard Canada is hard with the feminists. Feminism is undoubtedly a killjoy, I can validate you that much. It is baffling why any females fall into the feminist traps.

Thanks for sharing your position and I think that you will bounce back soon.
Thanks man... appreciate the sentiment.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soo a few weeks ago I decided to go to the local watering hole. Its about a 10min walk from my place. Just a few days prior to that , I was coming off transit and walking by the pub and my son was on his break out back of the liquor store. I approached him in jest to pretend to fight him... and he was standing with another guy.... which turned out to be the bar tender of the attached pub. My son introduced me... and I figured shyt this is my in for the pub scene.

So a few days later was when i decided to hit the bar by myself (first time ever, it felt pretty awkward)..I got dressed all nice... put on some aqua di Gio.. nice shirt, and sat at the bar. I got there around 8pm.. Ordered a beer... the bar tender I met came over. Told me how awesome my son is... and said first round is on the house. Ok cool...

I was watching the crowd... and turned to the guy next to me for the hell of it and made some small talk and introduced myself... turns out GSP (George st piere) was across from the pub signing autographs and he came to get one from an hour away. We yapped some more and he had to go... ok cool.

My drink was empty now so I nodded to bar tender and he brought me another drink... and a woman sat down next to me... turns out she was pretty young.. and she worked at the liquor store too... knew my son.... we yappped for a bit and she was having tequila shots.... she gave me a hug and then she left...

Place was getting pretty busy at this point... and I was sitting at the bar right were ppl come up to order drinks from the bar tender.... Some random dude.. bumps into me... then to apologize he buys me a shot... ok cool... we cheers... and he carries on his merry way.

Now the ordering area is quite busy..... its about 10:30pm or so and this group of women come in... right away they sat at the table behind me... I can kinda hear them. They come to bar ordering area.. order some shots and go back to their table.... a bit later they come back and order another round of shots. And one of them (hottest one actually) .. comes up to me and tells me I smell good (yay aqua di gio) so I asked her what's happening and what brings her here tonight. She tells me it's her bday so I'm like what... your turning 30?... she says ohh your so sweet.. thanks.. but no I'm 37 today. So I wish her a happy bday..She's leaning on me... cheers my beer with her shot... and they go back to their table.

A little bit later the other girls come over.... so I'm like hey.. your friend is pretty wasted huh?.. they say yeah... we think she's had enough.. but they are gunna get one more round and go. So jokingly I suggest they buy a round of shots... but make the bday girls shot (was tequila she was shooting) just water with a lime as a joke. So they all thought that was a great idea... so they did. They called her over to have her shot ... they shoot their shots... (bartender is getting a kick out of it now) ... and bday girl stops... looks at her shot glass... and goes.. "this is fkn water"... her friends all laugh... and fhe bar tender pulls up her real shot. They all go back to their table.

After a bit... must be like 12:30am by this point... I notice the girls are gone.... so I'm yapping to the guy next to me... then I get a tap on the shoulder. And bday girl asks is she can join me. I'm like fk ya... so I go and grab a stool and plunk it next to me. She sits down... and shes crying... she hugs me... and tells me her friends ditched her. I'm like **** that sucks.. so I ask what happened and she says they all wanted to go home... but it's her bday and she wasn't done for the night. So we chat some... and she asks me to watch her stuff..... she's gotta take a leak.

She comes back... and sits down. Then one of her friends comes back in the bar and grabs her arm... and starts yelling at her to "let's go you fkn bytch"... bar tender expresses concern as he glances at me... and I shrug. The girls start yelling at eachotjer.. bday girl says she will brb and to plz watch her stuff.. and the one drags the bday girl outside... bouncer followed... few moments later.. bday girl comes back in.. she's crying... and huggin me... and telling me her friends and her just got into a fight outside.. and they left in a cab. She tells me she's lost... and from out pf town, flew in to Vancouver from calgary to party with her Friends... she's telling me I'm the only one who cares.... and she's all over me basicly. Bar tender asks if all is ok... Bouncer comes over to check on her.. and she's cuddled up to me.

Bar closes.... and we are outside... crowd dispersed and it's just me and her. She's cuddling me and tells me she has to pee so bad...so I tell her my place is not far.. and offer her to use my bathroom... I help her to my place... she uses my bathroom.. and then cuddles me on my couch..... she is pretty hammered... and fading as we cuddle and she kisses me..I have a buzz but I'm not hammered. Then she hears something upstairs... (my son's gf) ... and asks if anyone else is here.. I'm like yes my son's gf is upstairs sleeping... she's all .. oh... I'm like listen your pretty hammered.. my intention is for you to just be safe til you can fund out what's going on with your friends... you can join me in my bed.. or stay on my couch.... and she's all... thanks I appreciate the safety... (it's like 5am now) ... but I dont want to impose so I'm gunna get a cab and ask to go to nearest hotel... im like ok fair enough... so I grab a blanket as she calls a cab... and we go stand outside waiting for a cab as she cuddles me in the blanket because she's cold.

Cab arrives.... she hugs me and kisses me... and thanks me for taking care of her and making her feel safe. She hops in the cab and blows me a kiss.

I know some of you may say "why didn't you bang her".... well.. I felt she was too hammered to give consent....and I wasn't... it didn't feel right. Lol

Epi

Edit to add ... this was my first time at the bar on a Friday night alone... previous story a few posts up was like a Wednesday... may hit it tomorrow night actually now that I have good rapport with the bar tender... plus it's not far from my place so no driving needed.

Last edited: