Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

B1tches b1tchin bout my playboy tshirt

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So one of my pic on dating sites is me wearing a playboy shirt. Here's the pic. So I've had several women comment on it, asking me BUT WHY? Usually I tell them it's used as a filter to weed out the easily offended ones.
Sometimes they'll insist it's objectifying women.. I am never sure what to respond to that although I am well aware women are the one objectifying themselves the most.
What would you guy respond?

logicallefty

Reaction score
"My momma doesn't dress me anymore. If this offends you then you will not be a good fit for me. Good luck to you."

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the chick is actually very chill and not actually being a b1tch tho, like "I thought it was funny but don't you think it's objectifying women?"
Basically usually I shut them down pretty fast but the one chick yesterday was actually super chill, just curious? What would you guy reply?

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diffuse it by saying "I'm a dude. I like girls. Playboy is basically Esquire with more pictures of girls. Therefore I like Playboy & make no apologies for that."

Or tell them

"It's a celebration of women rather than objectification. That's how I see it"

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like women don't objectify rich men. Gimme a break.

o_O

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's no big deal. If they're bitchin, it's most likely their own personal problem.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gave them an answer based on what you believe. They could either take it or leave it. You don't owe anyone that you are trying to get to know an in depth explanation of what you wear. Personally speaking I would just ignore it and politely change the topic. You'd think they were trying to get to know you for you.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone bitching about anything, try to explain it to them nicely, ONCE. If they keep on bitching, drop them. They will most likely ***** about a million other things in the future and trust me, you don't want a bitching woman.