Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

B*tch made men

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends began acting distant and ignoring my texts/calls i had no idea why since we had never argued and stayed in contact almost everyday. Well i recently found out that he was also interested in a girl whose in our social circle that i recently started fvcking. She ended up telling me he was obsessed with her, and showed me walls of text from him like 10 texts back to back that se was sending. It was all lovey dovey simp chit too and this girl was never even interested in him. I always knew he was a simp but i never knew to what extent and seeing him act that way toward a girl whose a hoe was dissapointing. She told she was scared of him and was afraid hed do somethign to her. I told her hes harmless just a simp whose quick to fall in love. I havent said anythign to him about seeing his texts but i know hes butthurt because me and her have been chilling the past 2 weekends. I love the guy and have never had such compatibility with another friend so id be semi devastated if he ruins our friendship over a hoe. But i wont beg for someones friendship either, especially when i was always the one who brought more to the table in terms of social circles, places to party, and introducing him to girls etc. But I still cant veleive hed put our friendship on the line over a girl especially since weve had countless on bonding moments. A good loyal girl isnt the only hard thing to find, now im realizing there are just as many b*tch made guys out there.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends began acting distant and ignoring my texts/calls i had no idea why since we had never argued and stayed in contact almost everyday. Well i recently found out that he was also interested in a girl whose in our social circle that i recently started fvcking. She ended up telling me he was obsessed with her, and showed me walls of text from him like 10 texts back to back that se was sending. It was all lovey dovey simp chit too and this girl was never even interested in him. I always knew he was a simp but i never knew to what extent and seeing him act that way toward a girl whose a hoe was dissapointing. She told she was scared of him and was afraid hed do somethign to her. I told her hes harmless just a simp whose quick to fall in love. I havent said anythign to him about seeing his texts but i know hes butthurt because me and her have been chilling the past 2 weekends. I love the guy and have never had such compatibility with another friend so id be semi devastated if he ruins our friendship over a hoe. But i wont beg for someones friendship either, especially when i was always the one who brought more to the table in terms of social circles, places to party, and introducing him to girls etc. But I still cant veleive hed put our friendship on the line over a girl especially since weve had countless on bonding moments. A good loyal girl isnt the only hard thing to find, now im realizing there are just as many b*tch made guys out there.
guys are quite stup1d when it comes to women

I realized that you can only have meaningful friendships only with guys that are at lease somehow successful with women .

otherwise , if he is a simp , he will always put a girl first , no matter how much a hoe she is

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean his behavior is bad but you did sorta bash the dude to this hoebag behind his back. I probably wouldn’t want to be friends with you either, and not because you’re fvcking a girl I like but because you badmouthed me to her. She’s not even your gf and you’re calling him a simp and saying he falls in love easy and making him look bad? All you had to say was “he means no harm, he’s a good dude honestly, it’ll blow over eventually.” That’s it. That’s all you had to say. His actions towards you are spot on, his actions of simpiness towards the girl are questionable. He didn’t let a girl come between you two, your mouth did.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean his behavior is bad but you did sorta bash the dude to this hoebag behind his back. I probably wouldn’t want to be friends with you either, and not because you’re fvcking a girl I like but because you badmouthed me to her. She’s not even your gf and you’re calling him a simp and saying he falls in love easy and making him look bad? All you had to say was “he means no harm, he’s a good dude honestly, it’ll blow over eventually.” That’s it. That’s all you had to say. His actions towards you are spot on, his actions of simpiness towards the girl are questionable. He didn’t let a girl come between you two, your mouth did.
What? Thats not bad mouthing I conveyed to the girl that my friend acted that way because hes very lovey dovey not dangerous. All while saying hes a good guy and my #1 friend. I didnt actually tell her hes a simp just quick to obsess over a girl. Ive told my friend that to his face aswell so I would have said the same thing even if i knew he was listening.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never fully trust a thirsty man
The thing is he isnt thirsty. He gets laid plenty. But if he finds a girl he really likes, forget it. Its head over heels, puppy love, flowers, gifts, cringy messages, the works. Hes also very nieve and doesnt realize when a girl is using him or doesnt feel the same way. He just blasts right thru all the red flags and continues with his simp chit until the girl cant take it anymore.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the guy and have never had such compatibility with another friend so id be semi devastated if he ruins our friendship over a hoe.
Who's the don juan out of the two of you? It's you! You can bang many females no prob. Yes, he's a simp. He's got it much harder than you by falling in love with hoes who are not reciprocating. If his friendship is this important to you, maybe you should just be the bigger man, and forego this hoe(your words). You can always get another.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Thats not bad mouthing I conveyed to the girl that my friend acted that way because hes very lovey dovey not dangerous. All while saying hes a good guy and my #1 friend. I didnt actually tell her hes a simp just quick to obsess over a girl. Ive told my friend that to his face aswell so I would have said the same thing even if i knew he was listening.
Still, you spilled the beans to a girl you’ve known for TWO weeks. Not cool dude, even if you thought you were helping you weren’t. This girl has stirred up drama in your friendship claiming she “was scared” because of 10 lovey dovey texts and you let it spawn into this. You and I would never hangout again and I certainly would never trust you again. You’d be dead to me.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, you spilled the beans to a girl you’ve known for TWO weeks. Not cool dude, even if you thought you were helping you weren’t. This girl has stirred up drama in your friendship claiming she “was scared” because of 10 lovey dovey texts and you let it spawn into this. You and I would never hangout again and if you tried to confront me in person you’d probably get busted in the jaw if you kept on.
She showed me texts from him going on for several weeks, most were several back to back texts. She entertained them at first to be nice but then stopped after he wouldnt get the hint. You are either misinterpreting what i said or just plain dumb. There was zero grounds for him to act distant with me. Plus she blocked him and doesnt talk to him so he doesnt even know that i know he was obsessed with her. He got distant over the mere fact that i fvcked a girl he liked. Period.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She showed me texts from him going on for several weeks, most were several back to back texts. She entertained them at first to be nice but then stopped after he wouldnt get the hint. You are either misinterpreting what i said or just plain dumb. There was zero grounds for him to act distant with me. Plus she blocked him and doesnt talk to him so he doesnt even know that i know he was obsessed with her. He got distant over the mere fact that i fvcked a girl he liked. Period.
Now I see why no one wants to be your friend. You are a DRAMA QUEEN! He might be a simp but good God man, you and this girl are like the cover of Teen Vogue magazine. This relationship with you and this woman won’t last and then you’ll be truly screwed because you’ll have lost a good friend over it. He might be mad that you’re fvcking her but I bet you this girl has found a way to get back to him with what you’ve said about him behind his back. Women love to talk, this one especially. You might think I’m the idiot but at least I have friends and they know they can trust me not to badmouth them behind their back.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm like you, in that many in the social circles I run through look to me to bring in new women since I don't really belong to any of them, just kind of run through whatever circle, but I always make a point to leave the other women in the social circle alone, because it does breed insecurity.

You, however, are raised by a single mother OP so you don't have a father figure, thus, you don't know how to be one to the others in the circle you run through, instead you try to sleight everyone around you because the truth is your not the ladies man you claim to be and if you were, you'd leave your friends love interests alone, but your not, so you can't.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm like you, in that many in the social circles I run through look to me to bring in new women since I don't really belong to any of them, just kind of run through whatever circle, but I always make a point to leave the other women in the social circle alone, because it does breed insecurity.

You, however, are raised by a single mother OP so you don't have a father figure, thus, you don't know how to be one to the others in the circle you run through, instead you try to sleight everyone around you because the truth is your not the ladies man you claim to be and if you were, you'd leave your friends love interests alone, but your not, so you can't.
I wasnt raised by a single mother and i didnt know my friend was interested in the girl until AFTER i fvcked her. He kept it a secret to me because ive told him chit before about obsessing over girls he just met so he kept it to himself. Man is this forum full of b*tch made men too? Yall sound like simps blaming me because i smashed some hoe that never was even interested, dated, or hooked up with my friend!

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's the don juan out of the two of you? It's you! You can bang many females no prob. Yes, he's a simp. He's got it much harder than you by falling in love with hoes who are not reciprocating. If his friendship is this important to you, maybe you should just be the bigger man, and forego this hoe(your words). You can always get another.
Ive let chit slide too many times in my life just to keep things cool. Not doing that anymore. And certainly not because a 35+ yr old man gets puppy love with whatever hoe crosses his path. Plus if it happened once, it will happen again. Dude just needs to man tf up.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Now I see why no one wants to be your friend. You are a DRAMA QUEEN! He might be a simp but good God man, you and this girl are like the cover of Teen Vogue magazine. This relationship with you and this woman won’t last and then you’ll be truly screwed because you’ll have lost a good friend over it. He might be mad that you’re fvcking her but I bet you this girl has found a way to get back to him with what you’ve said about him behind his back. Women love to talk, this one especially. You might think I’m the idiot but at least I have friends and they know they can trust me not to badmouth them behind their back.
Stay tuned for the next episode of the O.C.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He might be mad that you’re fvcking her but I bet you this girl has found a way to get back to him with what you’ve said about him behind his back. Women love to talk, this one especially. You might think I’m the idiot but at least I have friends and they know they can trust me not to badmouth them behind their back.
If he's let his emotions run wild over this girl (which he clearly has), he's just feeling hurt right now and given some space and time, he will likely come back around if he's a real friend. I'm not sure if I would agree that he is putting your friendship on the line over the girl..... you don't know that. It's just fresh and raw for him since he allowed his emotions to run wild and he needs some time to process it and get over it. You just have to understand the sheer power that a person's emotions can have over them if they allow them to run wild and they haven't quite realized that these women aren't going to provide them with the key to life's happiness. Just give him time and space and don't take it personally.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to hot young girls who are fertile, men will shoot other men to get with them. Family or not, friends or not, lifetime buddies or not.

A man doesn't always have time to get sex with a hot young fertile girl or get her pregnant. He ALWAYS has time to fix things with a buddy.

Can't believe OP is surprised by this, especially since he knows all the cool places to party. I've had "friends" do 10 times worse to get with a hot young fertile girl. Now if the girl was 35+ and he acting like this, then it's very weird. But somehow I doubt it because life is all about the young hot fertile girls.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not two guys think exactly alike. Your friend has the stuff to learn. If the girl is just a hoe for you, then you should dismiss her in favor of him. Especially if she is just one of many for you. Are you priority the puzzy over him...

It's not about him, it's is about how do you treat your friends. Now if you think he would do the same to you then it's a different story. I don't even care about what the girl tells or feels in this case it's all about how do two men that are best friends treat each other. No two men are equal, each will have some things the other does not. Do we team up or cut each other. This is most of the problem with women, men that don't respect each other unless forced.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, I'm reading a posting and also (most of) the responses and thinking .... "aye yai yai."

How many postings are we up to so far that point out weak traits of a man? Of course, it's never a sosuave member, but always someone else.
What new ground is being covered here? Absolutely nothing. A lurker isn't going to discover this particular posting and find gospel. I assure you all.

How about some self-accountability. Don't want to lose a genuine friend over some dime-a-dozen girl? Easy solution. Find another dime-a-dozen girl and keep your genuine friend.

Sure, I get it. The friend is weak, and once he actually has a girlfriend, he'll likely become whipped. This is a no brainer.

I've probably lost somewhere between 5 - 10 easy lays because some friend of mine was gah gah over the same gal that I viewed as nothing more than a bed partner. Despite these friends not being in as good a place as me, I still valued these friendships. Personally, I'd rather lose a potential bedpost notch, than to appear as if I'm beating off on a friends wish-book.

The only time that 'all bets are off' is if a good friend slanders your name to a girl. This happened to me once, ,and yours truly, had a mission to get the girl and make the friend cry. For better or worse, I succeeded with both.

Last edited:

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a balance between provider type behaviors and alpha type behaviors.
Within the context of the girl you are gaming. Is she 32 or 22? 45?
Shes a 21yr old little dime piece. But takes anti-depressants and loves coke.