Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

B*tch made men

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - why don’t you just meet your friend? If he won’t answer phone/texts then go to his home. If you guys are as close as you say this shouldn’t be an awkward thing.

I’ve had drama with some of my friends in the past. As men (unlike with women), you can sit them down and have a man to man conversation. Men generally react highly to another man being 100% real and cutting through the bullsh1t whether to deliver good or bad news. If your friend is like a brother to you I would do this and apologize for not realizing he liked this chick. You’ll be kicking back watching sports and drinking beer again with your bro in no time.

Good luck.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She showed me texts from him going on for several weeks, most were several back to back texts. She entertained them at first to be nice but then stopped after he wouldnt get the hint. You are either misinterpreting what i said or just plain dumb. There was zero grounds for him to act distant with me. Plus she blocked him and doesnt talk to him so he doesnt even know that i know he was obsessed with her. He got distant over the mere fact that i fvcked a girl he liked. Period.
NO PILLOW TALK WITH WAHMEN

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in his shoes. Met a hot sorority girl on the rebound and upped my lay count markedly with her. She dumped me and started sneaking around with my pledge classmate in the Fraternity. I mourned the breakup for a while but met a hotter, taller girl pretty soon after. Even gave her the earrings the previous one returned to me.

My Buddy dated the first gf for a year or more. I remember her calling me during spring break when she was in my town and inviting me over to her friends apartment where we were alone. I honestly think she wanted to create some love triangle drama but i didn't give her the satisfaction. My buddy got tired of her and she quit coming around.

Ironically I'm friends with both of them on Social Media. I definitely made the right decision. The Tall one Ireplaced her with is my ex wife, but my kids are SOOOO much better looking than hers..

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen this happen a lot. Two guys who were friends torn apart by a single girl. Pretty much the trope of human history. It sucks cause you cannot reason with them with their head is in the clouds of romance. That spell is too hard to break out of. She got a spell on him and it won't go away without something traumatic happening.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a 21yr old little dime piece. But takes anti-depressants and loves coke.

Lol your friend sounds like a little ***** but maybe he feels like you shouldnt be putting her over him as well? Im not sure because he was the one text walling her......either way....

Drop this *****. It's not worth ruining long lasting friendship over. And tell your friend that if he wants to let a woman get in between you two then he is NOT a real friend nor a man for that matter.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to get hazed for this but the truth is if you get "hurt" by a woman its weak and it is your fault. Almost 90% of the time. As OP said hes a bytch boy and needs to learn trial by fire. Beta game has its place but comes with experience.
thats right, but it is an advanced concept to know it. I don't call it weak.. I call it ignorant, ignorant isn't a slur in this context. Why would you get hazed for something like that? Two groups of men, the ones that know this and the ones that may be lucky enough to learn it before they die. It's all based on knowledge, not strong/weak. It is ignorant or enlightened.

As far as how to treat a friend or comrade we differ on that one. If they are a friend and have made it know that they are after some woman that neither of you has yet the thing to do is to back off. If a friend's woman pursues you the thing to do is not accept that. If she breaks with the friend then it makes sense to chat with the friend before going forward with her. The only exception would be if you think that the girl is some sort of unicorn that is not replaceable and you must have her to be complete. But if that is true ya got other issues.

It's just respect for the friend. If the friend is already an enlightened one, then sure maybe it's no big deal. Is it really worth being minus a friend because of this, especially when there are so many other choices? Falling into this is just being a bytch to the woman and falling into her drama desire.

Most guys will just get the girl if she offers and lose the friend.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the guy and have never had such compatibility with another friend so id be semi devastated if he ruins our friendship over a hoe.
IF things get ugly, my advice is to give him some space. At some point, he'll get over her or realize she wasn't healthy for him, and then he'll likely realize the value of your friendship again. He's messed up on the love drug right now, and he may loathe the site of you if he thinks you're keeping him from happiness. If he still wants to be friends with you, cool. But if he turns on you, I'd stay out of his way, maybe indefinitely. Once the hormones wear off, he'll probably come to his senses. Then you can pick up your friendship with him again.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats right, but it is an advanced concept to know it. I don't call it weak.. I call it ignorant, ignorant isn't a slur in this context. Why would you get hazed for something like that? Two groups of men, the ones that know this and the ones that may be lucky enough to learn it before they die. It's all based on knowledge, not strong/weak. It is ignorant or enlightened.

As far as how to treat a friend or comrade we differ on that one. If they are a friend and have made it know that they are after some woman that neither of you has yet the thing to do is to back off. If a friend's woman pursues you the thing to do is not accept that. If she breaks with the friend then it makes sense to chat with the friend before going forward with her. The only exception would be if you think that the girl is some sort of unicorn that is not replaceable and you must have her to be complete. But if that is true ya got other issues.

It's just respect for the friend. If the friend is already an enlightened one, then sure maybe it's no big deal. Is it really worth being minus a friend because of this, especially when there are so many other choices? Falling into this is just being a bytch to the woman and falling into her drama desire.

Most guys will just get the girl if she offers and lose the friend.

Agreed. I don't mess with women that my friends or brother like. I prefer to keep all that **** separate.

Competing with your friends over the opposite sex is a woman's game. They live for that kind of stuff.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I don't mess with women that my friends or brother like. I prefer to keep all that **** separate.

Competing with your friends over the opposite sex is a woman's game. They live for that kind of stuff.
That is worth repeating over and over.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had some drama with the girl this past wkend. So my friend and I were texting again and we wanted to meet up and party together but i said i was with the girl, he didnt seem to care and said to come. We were in the uber to the club and the girl grabs my phone takes a pic of herself and sends it to my friend from my phone. I got pissed off and we started arguing i called her some names and she got beligerent and was threatening to leave the uber. Finally she began to calm down after I yelled at her and I begrudgingly brought her to the club with me. I pretty much ignored her the rest of the night and just had a good time with my friend, we were happy to hang out again and we were both talking chit about how crazy that girl is. Anyway not sure if ima chill with her again even tho shes a hottie but bithc is just too damn wild.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had some drama with the girl this past wkend. So my friend and I were texting again and we wanted to meet up and party together but i said i was with the girl, he didnt seem to care and said to come. We were in the uber to the club and the girl grabs my phone takes a pic of herself and sends it to my friend from my phone. I got pissed off and we started arguing i called her some names and she got beligerent and was threatening to leave the uber. Finally she began to calm down after I yelled at her and I begrudgingly brought her to the club with me. I pretty much ignored her the rest of the night and just had a good time with my friend, we were happy to hang out again and we were both talking chit about how crazy that girl is. Anyway not sure if ima chill with her again even tho shes a hottie but bithc is just too damn wild.

Lol....well that didn't take too long. Usually doesn't with women like that. Cut her out.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which means you can't trust about 98% of men, which is very sad.
also the greedy ones. or that is what the different type of thirsty is.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were in the uber to the club and the girl grabs my phone takes a pic of herself and sends it to my friend from my phone.
Beyond disrespectful and downright mean. Both to you and to your friend. I would have had the Uber stop right where we were and that would have been the last time she saw or heard from me.

I'm glad to hear your friend came around though.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You expect another guy to care about you? Why? Assuming he's not a blood relative.
I did, that was an error on my part. I ASSUMED that others had the same basic kindness that I did. Well after a few hundred scratches and bruises I know better. I have not gotten to the point yet that I like it how it is but me liking it or not is not going to change things.