“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Avoiding the ‘she’s into me’ trap

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
I find myself often falling into a thing where if a woman is really into me then I just fall for that even though she may not be the best fit. I realize spinning plates helps me look and see what a good fit would be but anything else I can or we can do as men to not fall into that?

I do live a pretty great life without a relationship, finances in order, stay in good shape, super active, home and job all good. I have kids I split time with their mom but that ain’t a thing.

I’d like to avoid that trap though.
Right now I’m talking to 3 females. All have kids, 2 are splitting from their husbands in uppers 30s. Another 26 with one child that I can tell is really into me. I’m trying to remain open and see if anything comes across my path without kids of their own. She’s not in the best shape, I have fun with her. But being active and looking good is important. Being 26 out of shape sin the best.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
never commit to a woman with kids, have all the fun you can, but please never fall for her. and never stop looking
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I find myself often falling into a thing where if a woman is really into me then I just fall for that even though she may not be the best fit. I realize spinning plates helps me look and see what a good fit would be but anything else I can or we can do as men to not fall into that?

I do live a pretty great life without a relationship, finances in order, stay in good shape, super active, home and job all good. I have kids I split time with their mom but that ain’t a thing.

I’d like to avoid that trap though.
Right now I’m talking to 3 females. All have kids, 2 are splitting from their husbands in uppers 30s. Another 26 with one child that I can tell is really into me. I’m trying to remain open and see if anything comes across my path without kids of their own. She’s not in the best shape, I have fun with her. But being active and looking good is important. Being 26 out of shape sin the best.
Keep them for fun, but always wear protection. Best thing about a person who's out of shape is that they can get themselves into shape. Weight a person can fix if they want to. Looks and height, not so much.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Even if I have kids. It’s best to find females who have none?
And to tell you the truth, I’m having a hard time excepting the fact one day I’ll have to share the attention of my kids when they’re here. I’ve grown to love the tri pod we have and enjoying them alone. Having to adjust to that I’ll lose some of the bond we have cuz I’ll be catering to the lady too.
 
Top