Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Avoiding the ‘she’s into me’ trap

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself often falling into a thing where if a woman is really into me then I just fall for that even though she may not be the best fit. I realize spinning plates helps me look and see what a good fit would be but anything else I can or we can do as men to not fall into that?

I do live a pretty great life without a relationship, finances in order, stay in good shape, super active, home and job all good. I have kids I split time with their mom but that ain’t a thing.

I’d like to avoid that trap though.
Right now I’m talking to 3 females. All have kids, 2 are splitting from their husbands in uppers 30s. Another 26 with one child that I can tell is really into me. I’m trying to remain open and see if anything comes across my path without kids of their own. She’s not in the best shape, I have fun with her. But being active and looking good is important. Being 26 out of shape sin the best.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never commit to a woman with kids, have all the fun you can, but please never fall for her. and never stop looking

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I find myself often falling into a thing where if a woman is really into me then I just fall for that even though she may not be the best fit. I realize spinning plates helps me look and see what a good fit would be but anything else I can or we can do as men to not fall into that?

I do live a pretty great life without a relationship, finances in order, stay in good shape, super active, home and job all good. I have kids I split time with their mom but that ain’t a thing.

I’d like to avoid that trap though.
Right now I’m talking to 3 females. All have kids, 2 are splitting from their husbands in uppers 30s. Another 26 with one child that I can tell is really into me. I’m trying to remain open and see if anything comes across my path without kids of their own. She’s not in the best shape, I have fun with her. But being active and looking good is important. Being 26 out of shape sin the best.
Keep them for fun, but always wear protection. Best thing about a person who's out of shape is that they can get themselves into shape. Weight a person can fix if they want to. Looks and height, not so much.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if I have kids. It’s best to find females who have none?
And to tell you the truth, I’m having a hard time excepting the fact one day I’ll have to share the attention of my kids when they’re here. I’ve grown to love the tri pod we have and enjoying them alone. Having to adjust to that I’ll lose some of the bond we have cuz I’ll be catering to the lady too.