"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Avoiding Rejection

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
If MOST women are rejecting you, there is a problem.

I own a business. We both sell things and provide a service. People call all day asking about prices. I like to set my prices where I get 85-90% of those customers.

If I get less, there is a problem with either the price point or product for that price point. If I get 100%, my price point is to low and I can do better, so I simply increase the price points.


You should apply the same to dating. If you are getting rejected 90% of the time, you are either hitting up chicks way out of your league (consistently) or you need to do some serious work on yourself (frame, game, looks, social circles, etc).

On the flip side, if you are never getting rejected, its time to start hitting up hotter chicks.
What if the "price point" for 90% success rate is 90 kg chicks? :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top