Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Avoid Dating Sites If You want A Good Girlfriend/Wife

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
1. The process of meeting online, especially from a girl's POV, is very robotic, unromantic, and subconsciously "easily replaced". It has no special meaning. This does not bode well for a prospect future wife. Foundations are important. A chance meeting in-person always holds more value to the people involved. I personally have experienced this every time: in person there's a higher feeling of chemistry, excitement, and respect, from both sides. Both are simply more inclined to "continue" and put effort in, because there's more value to the relationship.

2. She will be less attracted to you at a base level. You are subconsciously displaying low value to her, no matter what logical reasoning we may try to apply to using dating apps. I believe that there is a small level of disrespect that is held for men using them. Again, from personal experience, most displays of extreme/overt attraction that I have experienced towards me have been women I've met randomly in person. Women from dating apps tend to have less respect towards you on average. The power balance is in their favour from the start. Also, how can you really spark a girl's feelings by presenting to her pixels on a screen? Women are less visual and rely more on a man's confidence, charisma, for attraction.

So, how to find something meaningful in person?

Go out, be social, meet people. Go to events, try new hobbies, go to meetups. Slowly build a social network. In 2021, by simply not being buried in our phones, we are already in the top 20%. If you're a foreigner then it is extremely easy to do this. Perhaps get in contact with "English speaking" groups and offer to show up. It's amazing what can happen by just going out and doing things. I'm slightly more introverted so I understand the difficulty, but it is better to accept the facts and just do it. Going with a friend fixes this problem a lot of the time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Again...trying to make your thoughts and opinion and pass it as fact.

Do you know people who meet on dating sites have lower divorce rates and stay married longer than those who don't?

Doesn't matter where you meet. If two people are interested in being together they will be.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Again...trying to make your thoughts and opinion and pass it as fact.

Do you know people who meet on dating sites have lower divorce rates and stay married longer than those who don't?

Doesn't matter where you meet. If two people are interested in being together they will be.
Yes you can get results from Tinder. I'd even say that it is excellent in some countries. But I always end up with the same conclusion: it's a waste of time, and not an enjoyable process compared to meeting girls IRL. Yes you can do both, but I personally find the negatives drag me down too much to even bother at all. I always feel like a little bit of a loser. Like I'm taking the easy way, because I'm too weak to go out and hunt like a man.

Reaction score
Disagree completely, with Tinder I can literally have a date after taking a ****. It's not hard to get matches on tinder, just take pictures and be more confident.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes you can get results from Tinder. I'd even say that it is excellent in some countries. But I always end up with the same conclusion: it's a waste of time, and not an enjoyable process compared to meeting girls IRL. Yes you can do both, but I personally find the negatives drag me down too much to even bother at all. I always feel like a little bit of a loser. Like I'm taking the easy way, because I'm too weak to go out and hunt like a man.
It's all in your mind. Thought distortions.

And I use dating sites all the time but have never used Tinder because of it's reputation of only being for hookups. Why would anyone use it if they were actually looking for a girlfriend? Bumble/Hinge are far better in this area.

Last edited: