"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Avoid Dating Sites If You want A Good Girlfriend/Wife

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
1. The process of meeting online, especially from a girl's POV, is very robotic, unromantic, and subconsciously "easily replaced". It has no special meaning. This does not bode well for a prospect future wife. Foundations are important. A chance meeting in-person always holds more value to the people involved. I personally have experienced this every time: in person there's a higher feeling of chemistry, excitement, and respect, from both sides. Both are simply more inclined to "continue" and put effort in, because there's more value to the relationship.

2. She will be less attracted to you at a base level. You are subconsciously displaying low value to her, no matter what logical reasoning we may try to apply to using dating apps. I believe that there is a small level of disrespect that is held for men using them. Again, from personal experience, most displays of extreme/overt attraction that I have experienced towards me have been women I've met randomly in person. Women from dating apps tend to have less respect towards you on average. The power balance is in their favour from the start. Also, how can you really spark a girl's feelings by presenting to her pixels on a screen? Women are less visual and rely more on a man's confidence, charisma, for attraction.

So, how to find something meaningful in person?

Go out, be social, meet people. Go to events, try new hobbies, go to meetups. Slowly build a social network. In 2021, by simply not being buried in our phones, we are already in the top 20%. If you're a foreigner then it is extremely easy to do this. Perhaps get in contact with "English speaking" groups and offer to show up. It's amazing what can happen by just going out and doing things. I'm slightly more introverted so I understand the difficulty, but it is better to accept the facts and just do it. Going with a friend fixes this problem a lot of the time.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
19,083
Again...trying to make your thoughts and opinion and pass it as fact.

Do you know people who meet on dating sites have lower divorce rates and stay married longer than those who don't?

Doesn't matter where you meet. If two people are interested in being together they will be.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Again...trying to make your thoughts and opinion and pass it as fact.

Do you know people who meet on dating sites have lower divorce rates and stay married longer than those who don't?

Doesn't matter where you meet. If two people are interested in being together they will be.
Yes you can get results from Tinder. I'd even say that it is excellent in some countries. But I always end up with the same conclusion: it's a waste of time, and not an enjoyable process compared to meeting girls IRL. Yes you can do both, but I personally find the negatives drag me down too much to even bother at all. I always feel like a little bit of a loser. Like I'm taking the easy way, because I'm too weak to go out and hunt like a man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Disagree completely, with Tinder I can literally have a date after taking a ****. It's not hard to get matches on tinder, just take pictures and be more confident.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
19,083
Yes you can get results from Tinder. I'd even say that it is excellent in some countries. But I always end up with the same conclusion: it's a waste of time, and not an enjoyable process compared to meeting girls IRL. Yes you can do both, but I personally find the negatives drag me down too much to even bother at all. I always feel like a little bit of a loser. Like I'm taking the easy way, because I'm too weak to go out and hunt like a man.
It's all in your mind. Thought distortions.

And I use dating sites all the time but have never used Tinder because of it's reputation of only being for hookups. Why would anyone use it if they were actually looking for a girlfriend? Bumble/Hinge are far better in this area.
 
Last edited:
Top