Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Average $ it would take to bring out the prostitution in her?

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking today of how successful I’d be getting random women to sleep with me for money. Like start a conversation and after a few minutes keep offering $100 bills until they say yes. Not that I would need to do that to get laid. But just to see how much it takes to break them. You know what I mean? I would never do it, of course. But I’m just wondering.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think this would get you very far with most women.
Some women, for sure, but not most women.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not as much as you would think...especially with younger women...and especially if they needed $100 or $200 for something...

It would all depend on your ability to smooth talk and make it not seem creepy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s this really creepy guy named Sam that lives in my town that does this exact thing. He’s in his 60’s and has longer arms than his legs are, has a haircut like an Amish guy, drives a 2004 corvette that burns oil and supposedly won the lottery years ago. He pays girls 18-22 hundreds of dollars to clean his house naked or supposedly do kinky **** with each other in front of him. I dunno if he sleeps with them but I’ve heard all sorts of stories about him and his creepy ways. Damn if he doesn’t have a ton of young girls always around him though!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Probably not as much as you would think...especially with younger women...and especially if they needed $100 or $200 for something...

It would all depend on your ability to smooth talk and make it not seem creepy.
Yeah. I know a guy that does this with waitresses (that work bar areas). He becomes a regular and starts seriously over-tipping them. Then hints that, “There may be more ($) where this came from.”

Then over a few weeks, he essentially becomes her off and on sugar daddy.

But you are correct. It takes a pretty smooth (and patient) guy to pull that off. Most guys would be too creepy or overly eager and want instant “results.”

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking today of how successful I’d be getting random women to sleep with me for money
Random women is the key man. Random woman will not go for it, and it will be a numbers game. On the other hand, there are plenty of sexy women on OLD, by the way, they usually use fake pics. They are not interested in dating, they are doing prostitution only. While it is different in every country, over here it is $230 to $305 per night. But you don't know who you are meeting, pics on OLD are fake, most of the time anyway.

IRL there are models who do this kind of sht, also none models do it. IRL it will be more expensive, about a $1000 for a model.

You can do better tho. Downgrade your standards, especially on OLD. Your profile will be liked by older women, date them.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
They pay OK looking actresses in their late 20s millions to take off their clothes in movies and act in sex scenes with the male star.

But Sosuave members can sleep with better looking and younger women for $200-300 US.

Don’t know how you guys do it, but rock on!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah. I know a guy that does this with waitresses (that work bar areas). He becomes a regular and starts seriously over-tipping them. Then hints that, “There may be more ($) where this came from.”

Then over a few weeks, he essentially becomes her off and on sugar daddy.

But you are correct. It takes a pretty smooth (and patient) guy to pull that off. Most guys would be too creepy or overly eager and want instant “results.”
Yes! This would be the way to do it! Patience and over-tipping. I read about guys that do this at my hometown. It takes a lot of money and patience, but they say it´s worth it.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends where and who you're proposing it to.
If we talk about the US, 250$ would make it in my opinion, depending her SMV.

Now If we talk about poor countries like Kosovo or Greece, 40/50$ can make it with almost every women.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said, "I was out turning tricks for you all night long. Here's $205."

"Where did the $5 come from?"

"I told you, I was at it all night!"