Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Autorejection by too much or too little?

attinu

Reaction score
Im confused by what caused this girl to completely ghost after an awesome date where she was very keen.

Quick story, matched on Tinder - she said I was cute, however she was terrible at replying. Nevertheless I persisted and she offered her number without me asking. Again took long time to reply but I set up a date on Friday. She even searched me out on facebook and added me on her own accord.
Met, had good banter, she was asking me lots. Moved venue, she was hinting about it being a date and touching me as we played pool, and wanted to continue date. I suggested movie and wine, said she couldn't as her sister was meeting her by midnight to make sure she was fine and not with a crazy. However said definitely next time and even pinky-promised... We have a fun time rest of evening and a couple hugs.
Walk her halfway to where she is meeting sis, and she was bubbling saying shed love to do this again and looking forward to it, I said me too so I go for the kiss. Nice kiss on lips and after she says "one more" I oblige, and we part ways her saying text me when you get home, I joke thats what im supposed to say, but yes as long as you do. Wink and leave thinking great.

Text her saying I was back and could still taste her lips wink, 35 mins later she texts "Im home X" However I didnt reply as I saw that as a simple reply to mine. Decide Ill call her Sunday as I was going to friends house on Sat. However Sat eve get a one word text that says "Rude" I send a ? then a "What do you mean rude?" Nothing.
Call sun, no answer, leave voicemail saying I had good time and love to do again. Nothing, I think autorejection, but do you thinks its because of not texting her by next day so she thought unobtainable OR by not escalating (tho no logistics)

She was super keen on date and I assumed maybe not texting I was glad she was home pissed her off. I tried one more text with trying to placate the rude comment a couple days later with "I guess you took it quite hard me not texting, and I guess you thought I didnt give a toss. That wasnt it at all. Youre a fun girl and I like hanging out with you. Cmon ill buy you an icecream"
SILENCE
Its now Tuesday so I guess all I can do is wait and see, just seems strange.

Did i **** it? And if she was as keen as she acted can I turn it back? I didnt want to seem too keen

TLDR
Great date, seemed annoyed after for not much reason called me rude, radio silence. Want that day 2. Now what?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be glad she did what she did. This girl is nuts. If she got that upset about you not texting her back, imagine what a future with her would be like!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im confused by what caused this girl to completely ghost after an awesome date where she was very keen.

Quick story, matched on Tinder - she said I was cute, however she was terrible at replying. Nevertheless I persisted and she offered her number without me asking. Again took long time to reply but I set up a date on Friday. She even searched me out on facebook and added me on her own accord.
Met, had good banter, she was asking me lots. Moved venue, she was hinting about it being a date and touching me as we played pool, and wanted to continue date. I suggested movie and wine, said she couldn't as her sister was meeting her by midnight to make sure she was fine and not with a crazy. However said definitely next time and even pinky-promised... We have a fun time rest of evening and a couple hugs.
Walk her halfway to where she is meeting sis, and she was bubbling saying shed love to do this again and looking forward to it, I said me too so I go for the kiss. Nice kiss on lips and after she says "one more" I oblige, and we part ways her saying text me when you get home, I joke thats what im supposed to say, but yes as long as you do. Wink and leave thinking great.

Text her saying I was back and could still taste her lips wink, 35 mins later she texts "Im home X" However I didnt reply as I saw that as a simple reply to mine. Decide Ill call her Sunday as I was going to friends house on Sat. However Sat eve get a one word text that says "Rude" I send a ? then a "What do you mean rude?" Nothing.
Call sun, no answer, leave voicemail saying I had good time and love to do again. Nothing, I think autorejection, but do you thinks its because of not texting her by next day so she thought unobtainable OR by not escalating (tho no logistics)

She was super keen on date and I assumed maybe not texting I was glad she was home pissed her off. I tried one more text with trying to placate the rude comment a couple days later with "I guess you took it quite hard me not texting, and I guess you thought I didnt give a toss. That wasnt it at all. Youre a fun girl and I like hanging out with you. Cmon ill buy you an icecream"
SILENCE
Its now Tuesday so I guess all I can do is wait and see, just seems strange.

Did i **** it? And if she was as keen as she acted can I turn it back? I didnt want to seem too keen

TLDR
Great date, seemed annoyed after for not much reason called me rude, radio silence. Want that day 2. Now what?
Sounds like you got played by a professional dater. She got a free meal out of you some wine and a good evening. Now she is on to the next chumpm

Flush her number and next her.

attinu

Reaction score
Strange thing is we split food 50/50 and she ended up buying me more drinks than I bought her. Surely I ended up on top? Bizarre.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange thing is we split food 50/50 and she ended up buying me more drinks than I bought her. Surely I ended up on top? Bizarre.
If you look at it that way. She didn't drain your wallet then that was good. But she still emotionally played you. She set you up to move on to the next guy.

"Rude."

what was rude? Nothing. But she did what all girls do. Fabricated an excuse to branch swing onto the next guy. She blamed you for being rude so she can swing to the next guy.

She knows you will rack you will rack your brain for days trying to figure out what you did that was rude. The fact that she won't answer you proves you did nothing wrong. She can't tell you what you did that was rude because you didn't do anything rude. But she still needed an excuse to blame you so she fabricated one.

No contact. No reply move on. Next this one. She is a game player.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a emotional wreck this girl. Next time I would say do not even pursue the slightest bit after a text like hers.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a emotional wreck this girl. Next time I would say do not even pursue the slightest bit after a text like hers.
Indeed. Any time a date/plate texts you like that, just ignore. They are trying to get a reaction from you. Buy asking and texting and calling you are giving them the entertainment they are looking for.

attinu

Reaction score
Flush her number and next her.[/QUOTE]
No contact. No reply move on. Next this one. She is a game player.
Well if having a fun evening out and getting drinks/pool game paid for me - with a kiss thrown in is me being played, cant be that bad haha. Yes I did/do want a day 2 as it seemed sex was on the table (movie being at house) I can live with a bit of crazy given she was pretty hot.

I am going silent now but on the offchance she reappears (its a small town) How to handle? Not feed the drama but why throw it away by ignoring?

Cheers btw

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a small town you'll see her again. Play it nonchalant when you do. Pay attention to other girls in front of her. Embrace the player label. Women love to try and tame the player.

Chances are she'll come to you at some point. When she does, whatever she says or does see if she brings it up. When she does just smile & sweetly say "I'm sure you are a sweet girl...I just don't do drama." Smile at her. Ten bucks says she will back pedal vying for your attention. If she (or anyone else) calls you a player, own it, whether you think it's true or not.

Leverage other people's perception of you. This is spectacularly effective in a small town because people gossip. Let them. It is to your benefit.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flush her number and next her.

Well if having a fun evening out and getting drinks/pool game paid for me - with a kiss thrown in is me being played, cant be that bad haha. Yes I did/do want a day 2 as it seemed sex was on the table (movie being at house) I can live with a bit of crazy given she was pretty hot.

I am going silent now but on the offchance she reappears (its a small town) How to handle? Not feed the drama but why throw it away by ignoring?

Cheers btw[/QUOTE]
If in the off chance she happens to contact you, do not lose frame. Don't even bring up the rude comment. Do not explain any od your behavior as to why you did or didn't text. Go out and do your thing. Escalate. Be alpha. But the first sign of a **** test from her you walk.

yonggg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf bro.
Similar scenario just happened to me.
Meet a girl on tinder.
Doing very well in texting, flirting make joke, etc. she responded very well. But i was very busy that time.she even said dont give her false hope, or i will get karma, she didnt said it seriously, but while jokong. So about 2 weeks later i finally have time to ask her to meet up for a date. It went well i must say. she washaving fun i can say it. she knew im busy she even said very hard to have time with me.

Later after the date. We exchanged few texts, she still responded well. Then i end the conversation. Then i text her again 4days later. and she just went ghost. I text her again 2 days later still no reply. But she was able to change profile picture etc.

Im feeling so down now. I just wondering why she suddenly change.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf bro.
Meet a girl on tinder.
Doing very well in texting, flirting make joke, etc. she responded very well. But i was very busy that time. So about 2 weeks later i havetime to ask her to meet up for a date. It went well i must say. she washaving fun i can say it

Later after the date. We exchanged few texts, she still responded well. Then i end the conversation. Then i text her again 4days later. and u know what. She went ghost. I text her again 2 days later still no reply. But she was able to change profile picture etc.

Being on tinder she is probably getting attention from 20 different guys a day. You are just another dude to her now

Don't be down. Go spin some plates.

yonggg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being on tinder she is probably getting attention from 20 different guys a day. You are just another dude to her now

Don't be down. Go spin some plates.
hey thankyou dude for ur fast reply.
Yes,im trying to spin some plates now.
I was sure that my approach is different because thanks to this forum. i learn a lot from this forum few years back since i got dumped.
And she seemed to put me as her priority.

I still wonder why. And i want to learn if i do mistakes. i thought i will surely score her.

Was it wrong, if i ended texting after the date. And not texting again after 4 days?. Is it wrong to act little bit indifferent. i even think maybe she think she comes of too easy,and trying to play hard to get now maybe?

Or can i just assume playing on tinder is bad?

attinu

Reaction score
Wtf bro.
Meet a girl on tinder.
Doing very well in texting, flirting make joke, etc. she responded very well. But i was very busy that time.she even said dont give her false hope, or i will get karma, she didnt said it seriously, but while jokong. So about 2 weeks later i finally have time to ask her to meet up for a date. It went well i must say. she washaving fun i can say it. she knew im busy she even said very hard to have time with me.

Later after the date. We exchanged few texts, she still responded well. Then i end the conversation. Then i text her again 4days later. and she just went ghost. I text her again 2 days later still no reply. But she was able to change profile picture etc.

Sucks, but that's a long time for something to happen from Tinder. I reckon someone else (or several) is in the picture. Don't be down though, just think hey least you got the date. Keep doing that. Did you escalate on the date or was it just pleasant ? Otherwise she may have just been polite to respond.

yonggg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks, but that's a long time for something to happen from Tinder. I reckon someone else (or several) is in the picture. Don't be down though, just think hey least you got the date. Keep doing that. Did you escalate on the date or was it just pleasant ? Otherwise she may have just been polite to respond.
Btw i lived in south east asian country.
Men here commonly very afc. So i didnt escalate like u did. U did great btw.
But im pretty sure i handled much better compared to lot of guys in my country. Im showing confidence. I do not nervous. I make her laugh.etc. She seems genuinely happy and having fun.
But yeap i might be wrong.

After the date i still exchanged few texts, and she still responded well, sometime flirt with me..
And 4 days i didnt contact her. And she wentghost.

Btw i just text her again, she just replied after 9hours. she replied just 1 line. I replied again asking whats wrong with u.a nd no respond. But after that she still able to change profile picture few times indicating her current emotion.
Like picture of sad girl hugged by his bf. Captioned "hug me"

then a picture consist of a list what a girl is, like,
a girl when not okay but still say oke.
a girl when doesnt reply or reply short indicate that she is cranky
a girl when say no means yes say yes means no
A girl when jealous rarely speak truth and just being silent and cranky.
a girl wants to be understood

Yea pictures like that. U often see that pictures from troubled girls.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thankyou dude for ur fast reply.
Yes,im trying to spin some plates now.
I was sure that my approach is different because thanks to this forum. i learn a lot from this forum few years back since i got dumped.
And she seemed to put me as her priority.

I still wonder why. And i want to learn if i do mistakes. i thought i will surely score her.

Was it wrong, if i ended texting after the date. And not texting again after 4 days?. Is it wrong to act little bit indifferent. i even think maybe she think she comes of too easy,and trying to play hard to get now maybe?

Or can i just assume playing on tinder is bad?
No waiting 4 days or acting indifferent is showing your value. It is showing that you have other things going on in your life and your not sitting around waiting for a girl to answer your text like a beta chump.

Tinder itself i cant really say if it is bad or good per say, but it does give the attention *****s more of an chance to sucker in beta guys who will feed their ego's.

One thing for sure is there is bad quality girls on tinder.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw i lived in south east asian country.
Men here commonly very afc. So i didnt escalate like u did. U did great btw.
But im pretty sure i handled much better compared to lot of guys in my country. Im showing confidence. I do not nervous. I make her laugh.etc. She seems genuinely happy and having fun.
But yeap i might be wrong.

After the date i still exchanged few texts, and she still responded well, sometime flirt with me..
And 4 days i didnt contact her. And she wentghost.

Btw i just text her again, she just replied after 9hours. she replied just 1 line. I replied again asking whats wrong with u.a nd no respond. But after that she still able to change profile picture few times indicating her current emotion.
Like picture of sad girl hugged by his bf. Captioned "hug me"

then a picture consist of a list what a girl is, like,
a girl when not okay but still say oke.
a girl when doesnt reply or reply short indicate that she is cranky
a girl when say no means yes say yes means no
A girl when jealous rarely speak truth and just being silent and cranky.
a girl wants to be understood

Yea pictures like that. U often see that pictures from troubled girls.
Next this one.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell as it is: strange. So walk.

I got once some communication with an ex. It felt always strange (in a way she needed to dominate superficial = insecure or ego-boost). That's why it is an ex. So keep it too like it is.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting communication taking for real? You start maybe texting but swap asap to real contact.

I know people using whatsapp like their social remote control. They tap from it when ego needs some more food.

Get real and walk.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The date wasn't that awesome. Sorry. And the fact the chick is off Tinder doesn't help. I haven't dated a chick off Tinder.

She just got with a new guy. Ditch her and move on. She already did!

Case closed.