Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Australia- Melbourne

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Word Up" to the melb djs.

"Post Up" if you are from melbourne australia.

lol was just listening to RnB ....

Cheers,
felony.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I m from melb too..
where in meb u from felony?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another melbourne guy, 19, eastern suburbs. Would like to get to know some of you but will be very busy for a few weeks.

I think it would help if we mentioned our styles to measure compatability as wingmen.

I'm about 5'7".
Less outright C+F, more playfulness and wittiness.
Prefer quieter girls than loud outgoing ones
More comfortable doing daytime cold pickups, not so much a clubbing DJ.
Still mostly a rAFC.

Last edited:

Sebba

Reaction score
Heya's!
first time poster but i been lurking the forums for a couple months now.

I'm 20 and from the Western suburbs and i'd put myself in the rAFC category.

Still got a lot to learn;)

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Awesome to hear from you all.
Meeting up as a group and having a night out sounds mad fun, and i'm always up to meeting new people!!!

I'm 20 from Camberwell way. I think i'm 6ft ish since u guys are posting height lol.
i enjoy long walks on the beach and am a leo.... lol.

anyways - keep posting and perhaps we can organise a night/ day out.

cheers,
felony.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Camberwell way? Haha, same here, where bouts exactly? I'm just near canterbury road.

Ps: I'm at the dept quite often, maybe I'll see ya there :)

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey whatsup?
I'm from Bentleigh... What do u guys do atm...(i.e. uni, tafe, school, wrk)... i go to deakin at burwood.. has any1 here eva been to 7 nightclub? or metro..? we should go to metro some day and pick up ;) wheneva you guys are ready.. ;)

Donjuanpablo, if ur at depot this thursday and u see a guy surrounded by 4 blonde girls and one brunette just come ova ;)
Speak later guys,
IrReSiStIbLe.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
metro isn't that great, usually filled with 13yrold posers trying to be 16+. I might be going to the nick skitz event on the 29th at metro, but I havn't been to metro for a while so it might be different =\

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, ive only been there once and i LOVED the place! the chicks were outstanding.. got three numbers that night...;) and could have been more if i went with ppl who could help around... the ppl i went with were clueless... but oh well... wheneva u guys want, just PM me :)
Cyas mates :)
IrReSiStIbLe.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
Hey guys, I'm from melb... going to depot in richmond thursday night... tell me if yous r going.. im bringing some chicks with me... ciao,
IrReSiStIbLe
I was at swan street last week at some bar, forgot wat it was called.

Is depot the one upstairs on glenferry rd, near swin uni?

Damn i gotta work on friday morning, so no go i guess.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Yeah sounds like the usual places and i've been to them before... room near cheers, glenferrie, hawthorn etc, seven down st kilda way and depot on swan st richmond. Is seven still good haven't been there in a while? I don't go to metro... i don't like the atmosphere.... depot can be ok... but nights other than thursdays lack some serious quality. Room is pretty cool.

If these places are easy for people to get to and they know where they are, then we should all just rock up one night and have a blast. I've got a few uni balls in the next couple of weeks so i'm a bit tight for cash and free evenings, so perhaps sometime in about a fortnight?

Anyways keep in touch,
felony.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet mate

Hey Felony, sounds good mate.
I'm also tight on cash atm as im trying to save up for going overseas... But ive got the perfect place.. we should all rock up at Frostbites... its a free nightclub on chapel.. Fvcking awesome!! went there last night the chicks were awesome and there were more chicks than guys (and 60% of the guys there were afc's!! ;))... got with a chick and got 2 numbers last night, i luv it. so yeh... next week im going to a house party of some chick i know (who needless to say is a stripper :) ) so if yous want we can go pick up at frostbites on a thursday night or in 2 weeks... tell me what u think,
IrReSiStIbLe.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by felony
Hey Guys,
Yeah sounds like the usual places and i've been to them before... room near cheers, glenferrie, hawthorn etc, seven down st kilda way and depot on swan st richmond. Is seven still good haven't been there in a while? I don't go to metro... i don't like the atmosphere.... depot can be ok... but nights other than thursdays lack some serious quality. Room is pretty cool.

If these places are easy for people to get to and they know where they are, then we should all just rock up one night and have a blast. I've got a few uni balls in the next couple of weeks so i'm a bit tight for cash and free evenings, so perhaps sometime in about a fortnight?

Anyways keep in touch,
felony.
wouldnt be going to the melbourne uni com ball by any chance would you?