Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Australia- Melbourne

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup Fellas?

Yeah i've been busy this week but the week coming should be sweet if we all want to meet up?

perhaps thurs night? (25th sept?)
take it easy,

felony.
My charm is a felony.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Dudes, this Thursday night I'm going to 'The Hawthorn' at Hawthorn on Burwood rd with a group of girls (approx 5) and some mates... going coz im dying to meet up with this HB9.5 i was with...so thursday night i'll be going to the Hawthorn and would be great if you'd like to meet up...so message ASAP to arrange stuff (thats if your up for the challenge ;) ) coz we've been talking and talking but nothing's been happening...
Cheers,
Irresistible.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
Ok Dudes, this Thursday night I'm going to 'The Hawthorn' at Hawthorn on Burwood rd with a group of girls (approx 5) and some mates... going coz im dying to meet up with this HB9.5 i was with...so thursday night i'll be going to the Hawthorn and would be great if you'd like to meet up...so message ASAP to arrange stuff (thats if your up for the challenge ;) ) coz we've been talking and talking but nothing's been happening...
Cheers,
Irresistible.
Bahh, I didnt see this until today, I probably would have gone, was at the skinny dog and then room that night. Should try again sometime though fellas.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro,

This say nite i'm working but afterwards (around 11ish) I'm goin out to catch up wit a few mates and a few chicks who are having bdays or something just general pub/ club stuff down on toorak rd.

I don't think i'll be able to make it to anywhere else that night but who knows. Give me ur PM mobs or whatever maybe we can hook it up.

I've got exams the next few weeks, so after mid november i'll be more than ready to have mad nights out! It's soo good how u can be away from the nightlife for a week, come back and your **** is so tight its unbelieveable :)

Take care bro,
f.

Hey baby, you free tonight? Or is it going to cost me?

xxxgunz

Reaction score
Anyone end up meeting up after my exams finish?

i'il be in for the next meet up if it ever happens :)

Exile

Reaction score
yeah fellas im up for something, tho i only stumbled across this thread today :(

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i finish exams next week, after that i'm gonna have some huge night outs.

either we will organise official nights or just let each other know where we are at with our mates and hoes lol and anyone can rock up.

Either way, irresistable and my self are keen.

cheers,
felony.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, sorry i went missing from this thread. i've been busy with exams and Uni as well.

I'm finished on the 17th of November, and I'm definitely willing to go out some time that week. I think we should organise a date in advance so there are no excuses for not showing up...

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, how about we meet up once a week... I finish exams on the 11th so I personally dont mind.. Whenever you guys want... Let's confirm everything once ya'll finish exams... so far, this is the scenario:

-----------
Me: Up for it
felony: Up for it
duke007: up for it
Exile: Up for it
xxxgunz: Up for it
donjuanpublo: Unknown
mastervampire: Unknown
cant think of a user name: Unknown
Ar7: Unknown
Nameless: Unknown
Cheatz: Unknown
Gungnir: Unknown
Sebba: Unknown

Fvvvck.... so many people from Melbourne ey;) ...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once a week sounds nice. just pick a day and a venue then

dman this is going to be one busy month. I'm arranging to go out with 4 different groups of people!

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup DJ's,
Please respond to this message so that we could know whose coming and whose not. Let's meet up at like 8pm so that we could get to know eachother better, prefferably cheers or casey's as the chicks flow at these places on Tuesdays...
Cheers,
Irresistible.

P.S
So far, me, felony and duke007 are definately up for it, so PM either of us to confirm.