Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Australia- Melbourne

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm up for clubbin/pubbin chillin tomorrow night at glenferrie rd (caseys/chasers/room/glenferrie pub/hawthorn etc) though i'm commited to work from 7.30 to at least 9.30 and depending how work goes i'll either get out around 10 or could be a bit later.

I've got irresistables ph number (should have seen me the other week when i # closed him- was magic! [j/k] lol) So i'll give you guys a buzz when i get out and find out where you're all at.

I must apologise that i can't make any definate arrangements for tomorrow night (it ****s me when chicks say 'can i call you back' and so on... argh), the nature of my work doesn't allow me to make certain a finish time. I know some of my mates are going to be in that part of town cos they finish exams today as well.

Take it easy,
hope you guys don't bail and we have a mad night out! I really want to meet some aspiring / already dj's and learn a few things :)

cheers,
felony.

Exile

Reaction score
cant make it

sorry can't make it this Tuesday guys, maybe next one? dont know how often u guys go out tho...

Reaction score
Someone tell us where you will be on tomorrow night and I'll try and run into you..

Finish these sentences:

"I will be at a club/pub (I prefer pub) called ........ at ... time"

"I will be wearing ...."

"If a male stranger comes up to me and says, 'lots of suaveness going around tonight' I will reply ...."

Thank you gentlemen.

Anfz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys how are we ? Im also from Melb (West) ,if anyone is from there or near by pm us ,it would be good to hang out and get something going here in Melb Let us know

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It might help to mention one or more of the following in your post, since asking all of this via PM is a bit tedious:

• Post your age(s).
  • Say what kinds of venues or music you like. There's a big difference between pubs, nightclubs, bars, Borders, metal gigs, graveyards, etc.
  • How many people you know who want to sarge. Just you, two mates, 10 mates?
  • New or experienced at sarging?
  • How long you've been absorbing PUA/DJ theory.

I'm up for a gathering. Nothing formal, nice and laid back. As for me:

• Post your age(s). 37.
  • Say what kinds of venues or music you like. There's a big difference between pubs, nightclubs, bars, Borders, metal gigs, graveyards, etc. All of the above.
  • How many people you know who want to sarge. Just you, two mates, 10 mates? Just me, maybe one extra (age 47).
  • New or experienced at sarging? Experienced but definitely not a PUA yet.
  • How long you've been absorbing PUA/DJ theory. Six months.

bhzmafia

Reaction score
* Post your age(s).
17 (can get into clubs/pubs with fake id - always works)
* Say what kinds of venues or music you like. There's a big difference between pubs, nightclubs, bars, Borders, metal gigs, graveyards, etc.
im good with anything really...
* How many people you know who want to sarge. Just you, two mates, 10 mates?
just me
* New or experienced at sarging?
new - 2 months
* How long you've been absorbing PUA/DJ theory.
6-8 months

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
* Post your age(s).
* Say what kinds of venues or music you like. There's a big difference between pubs, nightclubs, bars, Borders, metal gigs, graveyards, etc.
I usually go to nightclubs, I like house music not really rnb. Rave parties are good but everyone is majorly drugfvcked at them things.
* How many people you know who want to sarge. Just you, two mates, 10 mates?
Just me, maybe another mate.
* New or experienced at sarging?
relatively n00bish
* How long you've been absorbing PUA/DJ theory.
known about this stuff for a while