Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aurora Demon's - Wealth & Success Journal.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aurora Demon's - Wealth & Success Journal.

Just starting this for now. Came into a decent amount of money a few years ago accidentally, about $100,000. Long story.

Trying to make enough passive income to live off of.

I have a decent amount of money saved and have a lot of money I can "waste" on projects or attempted money-getting ventures. So may start a few businesses soon just to try my luck.

Family is middle-class.

Have a college degree.

Pursuing a graduate degree.

Would like to work in either a biological laboratory or as some kind of health care consultant. If I could choose my own career. I love working in labs, and consulting seems awesome. You need a PhD to do any relevant / cool lab work though. I was able to teach in a lab while at univ.

I have experience in non-profit work and in the medical field as well as tutoring and personal training. Also retail, worked as a "model".

Goals:
1. Start a graduate degree program.
2. Get a job. (lol)
3. Start a personal business. (any kind, just to test the waters)
4. Invest more money. I have about $30,000 invested in stocks.
5. Learn about crypto-currencies.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Determine how much you need to save/invest per month in order to be where you want to in n years. Then work your way back and create a budget with what you have left, not the other way around.
7. Learn to live with even less than you figured out in #6. Start eating once a day, try working out with rubber bands instead of going to the gym, don't eat out, etc.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Determine how much you need to save/invest per month in order to be where you want to in n years. Then work your way back and create a budget with what you have left, not the other way around.
7. Learn to live with even less than you figured out in #6. Start eating once a day, try working out with rubber bands instead of going to the gym, don't eat out, etc.
Gonna disagree with you about not going to the gym. That's one of the best investments you can ever make in your life. Even if your house has every gym equipment that you need to use, a gym membership is still worth it. You NEVER work out at home as hard as you do at the gym.

To other college graduates, what were your first jobs upon graduating and what was your bachelors degree in (and your gpa if you don't mind)?