Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive Charissa Thompson Getting Divorced for 2nd Time at Age 40 & is Childless

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a young lad back in high school, I used to fantasize about Erin Andrews whenever she did ESPN basketball games. She used to be very good looking - although 20 years later she is looking a touch on the old side these days.

Charrisa Thompson is one I have never quite understood the appeal. Slim yes. Otherwise, she looks a bit masculine in the face to me and I have a feeling without makeup she is likely in the 6-6.5/10 range. She also seems like she would have an awful personality day-to-day. I can't say the news of her imminent second divorce comes across as a shock.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My #1 opinion on women is that they all suck with money and have no idea what to do with it. Wealthy women is an oxymoron cause they just become wanderers when given this kind of freedom. A man will fly to the moon with wealth but a woman would wallow around in despair. Even at the top of the world, women hate authority and status. Especially if there's no man to help lead her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, are they bangable? Yes, but they’re just not that good looking. They are fake in like every way.

All they have going is being slim and having plain faces that take makeup well.
Fair point. Erin and Charissa's fakeness is apparent to many.

As a young lad back in high school, I used to fantasize about Erin Andrews whenever she did ESPN basketball games. She used to be very good looking - although 20 years later she is looking a touch on the old side these days.
This is accurate. I was in a bar in September 2022 and saw Erin Andrews' face on the TV. My first comment was "her looks have declined". Erin Andrews in the ESPN era (2004-2012) was much more attractive. She's living off her former hottie status now.

Charrisa Thompson is one I have never quite understood the appeal. Slim yes. Otherwise, she looks a bit masculine in the face to me and I have a feeling without makeup she is likely in the 6-6.5/10 range. She also seems like she would have an awful personality day-to-day. I can't say the news of her imminent second divorce comes across as a shock.
I find Charissa Thompson appealing. I like her tall, slim physique. Her face takes makeup well. She had a bad experiment with a short haircut a number of years ago. I don't perceive her face as overly masculine but I can see how others might think that. Let's use the 2021 video below as Charissa has makeup on in the podcast episode.

There are many more women I would find more appealing than Charissa Thompson.

You're correct about her personality. Watching her podcast with Erin Andrews would prove that. Even though she got divorced for a 2nd time, she immediately got a younger and wealthier boyfriend than her 2nd ex-husband.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find Charissa Thompson appealing. I like her tall, slim physique. Her face takes makeup well. She had a bad experiment with a short haircut a number of years ago. I don't perceive her face as overly masculine but I can see how others might think that. Let's use the 2021 video below as Charissa has makeup on in the podcast episode.
Suppose she wasn’t even divorced, would you marry her right now? Or would you just to sleep with her and move on?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose she wasn’t even divorced, would you marry her right now? Or would you just to sleep with her and move on?
She wouldn't be worth marrying, even if she were a never married and childless 40 year old right now. While I think there'd be some women near her age who are never married and childless who could be worth an exclusive relationship, I don't think Charissa would be. Her personality would be quite irritating.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Super Bowl Sunday. Since the game is on Fox, Charissa Thompson will be a part of the network's coverage, as will her BFF Erin Andrews.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her personality would be quite irritating.

First world problems. Charissa Thompson gets bumped out of first class on a flight.

Somehow Charissa and Erin remain relevant at ages 40 and 44.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of her celebritization, a woman like this should be demoted to plate status only.
She can continue to monkey branch because of a lineup of rich simps who continue to enable this behavior.
We may be steerage but the cycle continues.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of her celebritization, a woman like this should be demoted to plate status only.
She can continue to monkey branch because of a lineup of rich simps who continue to enable this behavior.
We may be steerage but the cycle continues.
Charissa is plate status only. I doubt that most men in her dating pool will see her that way though. Charissa just went from a rich sports agent 2 years older to another rich businessman 6 years younger. At 40, even if Charissa dates men slightly older than her, she'll still find relationships. A lot of men in their 40s are lonely and desire a pair bonding relationship so she'll get that too.

Erin Andrews had no problem getting a husband after 35 when her looks were declining. Erin Andrews had been a carousel rider from ages 18-34.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the careers these women have, they are surrounded by high status men on a regular basis. It’s like hot girl summer 24/7. So many d!cks, so little time. Hear the way she was drooling over Ben Affleck? Imagine all the football players, executives and agents. These two have decent looks and guys like to fvck. Charissa sounds like she missed the attention and got married during the pandemic. Once it was over, she’s ready to get back on the carousel. Shows how strong hypergamy is for certain women. Two divorces under her belt also shows she is not marriage material. Too many options and too selfish. She hated the reality of the divorced woman stigma but hopes if she ignores it, society will forget. Nope

I love the delusion of the modern ”career woman”. Erin at 44 is telling her to freeze her eggs and that it “only takes one” despite her having her own struggles with fertility. Starting a family at 45 is ridiculous. Your age alone is a huge factor. Kids are going to graduate high school as you turn 65. Once again trying to cheat biology so you can “have it all”. These women both know they are past the wall. Erin is afraid to wear revealing clothes for Stagecoach because she will look ridiculous compared to the 20 year old hotties. Charissa is also running out of time and knows she can’t compete with younger women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charissa sounds like she missed the attention and got married during the pandemic. Once it was over, she’s ready to get back on the carousel. Shows how strong hypergamy is for certain women.
That's exactly what happened.

Two divorces under her belt also shows she is not marriage material. Too many options and too selfish. She hated the reality of the divorced woman stigma but hopes if she ignores it, society will forget.
True

Given the careers these women have, they are surrounded by high status men on a regular basis. It’s like hot girl summer 24/7. So many d!cks, so little time.
It's been hot girl summer 24/7 for Charissa and Erin since the 2000s. Charissa started on TV around 2006. Erin started right out of college in 2000. 17-23 years of being around rich, tall, and athletic men.

I love the delusion of the modern ”career woman”. Erin at 44 is telling her to freeze her eggs and that it “only takes one” despite her having her own struggles with fertility. Starting a family at 45 is ridiculous. Your age alone is a huge factor. Kids are going to graduate high school as you turn 65. Once again trying to cheat biology so you can “have it all”. These women both know they are past the wall. Erin is afraid to wear revealing clothes for Stagecoach because she will look ridiculous compared to the 20 year old hotties. Charissa is also running out of time and knows she can’t compete with younger women.
If Erin Andrews wanted kids, adopting a child 5-10 years ago would have been better than IVF. I think IVF is ridiculous. There have been some IVF pregnancies in my social circle and it disgusts me. I think adoption would have been better. Women go apeshiit about rescue dogs but they'd rather do IVF than adopt a child from an orphanage who is there due to neglect, abuse, or abandonment. The hypocrisy is sickening.

I don't think Charissa has wanted kids as much as Erin.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These two broads are nothing special.
This is how Charissa and BFF Erin Andrews looked in Summer 2013 when Charissa joined Fox Sports from ESPN. Both Erin and Charissa worked at ESPN prior to Fox Sports.

Were they hot in 2013?

Erin's looks have definitely gone downhill since 2013. I was at a bar in September and saw her on TV and that was my first comment. Peak Erin on TV was likely where she was at ESPN. She left ESPN for Fox Sports in 2012.

I still think Charissa is attractive but she was far more attractive in 2013.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Erin has a strange tone to her voice too. Idk, I think of the “blood bimbo” cliche. Like the thumbnail for Pamela Anderson’s documentary. Yikes! Married 6 times. She looked her best when she was discovered and now looks like trailer trash. Charissa better get busy if she wants to catch up. Better pick a guy and hold on tight. They could start their own show, “The Real House Wives of Sports Casting”. Could talk about divorces and all the sausage they‘ve had. Come on ladies, world of opportunities out there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charissa better get busy if she wants to catch up. Better pick a guy and hold on tight. They could start their own show, “The Real House Wives of Sports Casting”. Could talk about divorces and all the sausage they‘ve had. Come on ladies, world of opportunities out there.
They do talk about romance topics and sausage. Charissa seems like the more promiscuous one than Erin.

Their podcast, "Calm Down" is essentially "The Real Housewives of Sportscasting".