Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention *****?

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl that I work with that flirts with me all the time. By flirting, I mean she slaps me on the *ss and touches me a lot. She's extremely forward. A few days ago she gave me her number without me asking or anything, but I don't know if I'm going to call her or not. She's an attractive girl, but she's just off limits. She's got a boyfriend, and she's underage—only 17.

The reason I ask whether she's an attention ***** or not is because some days she's all over me, yet other days she acts like I'm not even there. Plus, she knows that I'm a quiet guy with absolutely no experience. Do you think she's just playing with me?

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
Plus, she knows that I'm a quiet guy with absolutely no experience. Do you think she's just playing with me?
I think only you know that, and you come of better than you give yourself credit.

Yes she's playing with you, so here's your chance to slap her ass and pinch her ... :nono: haha

Joke around with her, you have yourself, practice your moves on her, see how she reacts, since you don't want anything from her you have nothing to lose.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously playing with you but that doesn't mean she doesn't like you, I used to have a few girls that did the same type of things to me. I don't know this girl you're with but I'll tell you what I did, I'd slap her ass back, I'd walk up behind her and pinch her ass the same way she'd done to me before, and guess what happened when i did that... she'd love it.

Now the girl I'm talking about DIDN'T have a boyfriend BUT the buying signs are the exact same... I'd go for it, the worst that will happen is you will lose someone who was being insencere in the first place, the best thing that can happen would be... use your imagination ;)