Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

atheism

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova

Your right.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i dont believe atheism is really real.

they just think it is real until they "find god"

just my two cents

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a more interesting angle on introducing religion to intersexual relationships is how willing we are to compromise our personal beliefs for the intimacy of someone else. How many guys have converted to evangelical christianity in order to hook up with some girl he thought was the ONE? How many women have considered becoming a confirmed Catholic or go to a Jewish synagogue to better identify with a guy they thought was husband material?

I tell you, it's that powerful. We do it all the time for a good piece of ass.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
rollo, that's a future issue that I will have to deal with if I ever get married.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks to all of you guyz.
still i dont have religion right now, but i believe in God existence. For me believing in God, is also to have a piece of mind. This Girl wants a miracle for her to believe. I dont care bout them, they actually want to kill themselves. they got a brain disease. They must combine to form a demon.,.,, hahahaha what a crap!
she cannot forget her past, she cannot forgive herself by fcking his own brother. and she wants to be a hor like her mother.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
just want to add something about their male friends.

Is it ok if your GF met a male friends? Then get closely connected?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Is it ok if your GF met a male friends? Then get closely connected?
Most of the DJ's:rolleyes: here would suggest acting aloof and pretending that you do not care. Because it is a sign of insecurity and jealousy is the fear of losing one's companion.

I think quite lowly of girls who hate other women and claim that they have platonic relationships with all 5 of their close male friends. If it were my girl I would tell her that her relationship with other men makes me uncomfortable. She'll probably ***** about you not trusting her. If she doesn't understand, I would NEXT her.

May not be the best option for me, but I know what I want. A guy has the right to choose .

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the ongoing debate of creation vs.evolution. This is a debate that will never be resolved for these reasons.

1. Spiritual people demand the disproof of a supreme being from the atheist.

2. The atheist demand scientific or physical proof of a supreme being from the spiritual ones.

"No man who ever lived knows any more about the hereafter ... than you and I" Edgar Allen Poe

Neither group can, and never will, produce enough evidence to persuade the other. This is the reason that The constitution of the United States gave all Americans the right to religous freedom without persecution. This is the reason for speration of church and state. This is also the reason for protection of religous persecution in the workplace as stated in the equal opportunity employment act.

All US currency has "In God We Trust" printed on it somewhere. That gives some people of faith the argument that the US was founded by god fearing men of faith. However, here are a few quotes from founding fathers, former Presidents, and other famous Americans:

John Adams, U.S. President, Founding Father of the United States

"Where do we find a precept in the Bible for Creeds, Confessions, Doctrines and Oaths, and whole carloads of other trumpery that we find religion encumbered with in these days?"

"The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity."

"This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it."

Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies."

"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."

Thomas Jefferson

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." Notes on Virginia, 1782.

James Madison, American president and political theorist (1751-1836).

"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, Famous Atheist & Quotessuperstition, bigotry, and persecution."
"In no instance have . . . the churches been guardians of the liberties of the people."
"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."

"What influence in fact have Christian ecclesiastical establishments had on civil society? In many instances they have been upholding the thrones of political tyranny. In no instance have they been seen as the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wished to subvert the public liberty have found in the clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate liberty, does not need the clergy."

"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry, and persecution."

Abraham Lincoln, American president (1809-1865)

"The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma."

William Howard Taft, U.S. President

"I do not believe in the divinity of Christ, and there are many other of the postulates of the orthodox creed to which I cannot subscribe."

Thomas Edison, American inventor (1847-1931)

"I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul.... No, all this talk of an existence for us, as individuals, beyond the grave is wrong. It is born of our tenacity of life – our desire to go on living … our dread of coming to an end."

People are going to believe what they want to. In my opinion there is no right or wrong when it comes to faith or non-faith. There is only right and wrong when it comes to our actions towards others. Thats how I judge people, by actions towards others.

In the words of Albert Einstein ""If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for a reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Anyway, thats my rant. I could go on and on with this subject for days, but like I stated earlier, it really makes no difference.

Hypoxia II

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: atheism

Originally posted by Squid
WTF??? seriously, what are you talking about? Why are you posting in this forum?

Yeah really! Didn't Allen appoint people to redirect threads to their appropriate sections?

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
No, they combine to form Voltron.
Probably the best response yet. :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
No, they combine to form Voltron.
I was going to stay away from this thread until someone told me to read it just to find out your response. Yeah, it was worth it. :up:

crushen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

just my two cents

You just don't understand atheism.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dawkins is brilliant. I highly recommend "The Selfish Gene." Great way to forget about women and dating and expand your brain.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

just my two cents
That's the best line I've seen for ages, on what is, let's face it a fairly screwed up forum nowadays.

So what you are saying is 'GOD' is more tangable than someone deciding they don't believe in a God.:D :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From time to time I come across a woman who wouldn't date me because I'm agnostic. More times than not they equate that with atheism. I've realized that I'm better off not trying to explain the difference to them, they're often already set in their beliefs.