Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

atheism

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl who doesn’t believe in God’s existence, an atheist. I let her speak about her principle being an atheist. But when I started to explain she totally freaking out. My conclusion is that she is being manipulated by someone who have family problems and just pretending to be an atheist. I think I know this guy, he is a not a man. His character does not reflect of being a man. He is 25 years old, jobless and still studying college.

Can u guyz give me a journal of people who does not believe in God?

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tatlongxxx
I met this girl who doesn’t believe in God’s existence, an atheist. I let her speak about her principle being an atheist. But when I started to explain she totally freaking out. My conclusion is that she is being manipulated by someone who have family problems and just pretending to be an atheist. I think I know this guy, he is a not a man. His character does not reflect of being a man. He is 25 years old, jobless and still studying college.

So he's not a man because he's 25 yrs old, doesn't have a job, and is still studying college? You don't even know this man's situation..how can you condem someone's situation you know nothing about, who are you to condemn? Bud, you need to get off your high-horse and take a good look at yourself! For a man of God, you sure know how to follow and emulate Him.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of people don't believe in god's existence, what the hell are you talking about ???????

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FUNNY!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if an atheist is working at a convient store and some dude in a mask comes in with a gun to rob the place and points the gun at the atheist, what does the atheist do?

my gut says they will drop to their knees and say " no dont shoot. please god help me."

and then that says, there are no such thing as atheists.

each person has their own opinion and that was mine.
carry on now.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tatlongxxx

WTF??? seriously, what are you talking about? Why are you posting in this forum?

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason y i'm posting this because he get girls attention to tell them that he is evil to have a conversation. most of the girls, attracted to the topic. this is his idea being a dj.

Sorry about the post guyz, i know this is a mistake. i'm not looking at myself, damn... i'm being envy

Mr. Administrator pls. delete this post!

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she is under the influence of this guy, who seems like a master seducer & deceiver. Really has little to do with theology, per se. in that sitch I would ask the girl to introduce me to this "wise and wonderful man" so that I "might learn from him" and at such a meeting I would methodically cut his diatribe to pieces. But then again I have 10 years of Eastern and Western theology and philosophy under my belt, so ya better know yer shyt.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if an atheist is working at a convient store and some dude in a mask comes in with a gun to rob the place and points the gun at the atheist, what does the atheist do?

my gut says they will drop to their knees and say " no dont shoot. please god help me.

and then that says, there are no such thing as atheists."
The premise may be correct, but the conclusion doesn't follow. Figures of speech can be "hard-wired" into someone's neurological circuitry long before they're intellectually capable of questioning their childhood indoctrination.

I can easily see how someone who is quite convinced that Jesus was a mythological character might still say "Jesus" when they see something that freaks them out. If they were brought up to believe...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...
Are you trying to get a date or save her soul? Why are you even having a theological discussion with her?

Get her number! Take her out! Worry about her spirituality later.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bonhomme
The premise may be correct, but the conclusion doesn't follow. Figures of speech can be "hard-wired" into someone's neurological circuitry long before they're intellectually capable of questioning their childhood indoctrination.

I can easily see how someone who is quite convinced that Jesus was a mythological character might still say "Jesus" when they see something that freaks them out. If they were brought up to believe...
Quite right. I say "God Dam it!" and "Jeeeesus!" all the god dam time, and I don't have a religious bone in my body.

Some words are just ingrained into you.

That being said, I'm not sure if in the face of death I wouldn't look anywhere for help, including to a god I don't really believe in. But that wouldn't make me a christian.

Mr. Mystery

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
as far as i'm concern, i've read most of the tips that women love the man's career. so y this girl in this thread, attracted to an atheist?

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a Christian, I find that many atheists freak out when you start talking about what you believe. I think this would hold true if you spoke to them of any religion which has an all-knowing, all-powerful God.

These ones that freak out are the ones who are scared of being exposed. So if you speak to them of someone, a being, that will cast light onto their darkness and expose them, well they just won't like it.

They usually spat illogical statements or try to make you look dumb instead of engaging in conversation. Or they pose questions like "Well why is there suffering in the world?" "Why is the Bible written by men instead of God?" "Why did Jesus die, why didn't God save Him?" Things like that. When you try to respond, they won't really listen.

This isn't all of atheists. Just the ones that are filled with some type of insecurity/resentment. There are atheists who have good arguments and are down for a peaceful conversation/debate. I wouldn't mind speaking to any of these, and they wouldn't mind speaking to a believer of God. You really learn a lot, and it helps you strengthen your faith.

-Dominant

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
i don't understand how ppl are so passionate about disbelief. Most of the young atheist I know how this hatred for everything religious. It is better to be secure in ur own person than have hate for others.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

my gut says they will drop to their knees and say " no dont shoot. please god help me."
Bullshi1t. This is a common urban legend that "there are no atheists in foxholes." It's a load of crap...you can look at last words of famous atheists, and they are usually consistent in their beliefs to the end.

I am an atheist/agnostic, but I use the word "god" a lot like everyone else. It's just a figure of speech.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I am an atheist/agnostic, but I use the word "god" a lot like everyone else. It's just a figure of speech.
Friend, it is impossible to be both an atheist and agnostic. Agnostic in greek means without knowledge. Agnostics traditional believe that it is impossible for man to have such certainty that would lead them to boldy confess belief or disbelief.

theist- YES there is a God, end of question

atheist-NO, budy not possible god is a myth.

agnostic- not enough proof to sway me either way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic

http://www.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/humftp/E-text/Russell/agnostic.htm

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
i don't understand how ppl are so passionate about disbelief. Most of the young atheist I know how this hatred for everything religious. It is better to be secure in ur own person than have hate for others.
A lot of religious people have an attitude toward those who disbelieve. They often feel that a person who doesn't believe in their religion is going to go to hell. That means that they often treat that person one of two different ways: (1) They act superior ["I'm going to heaven and you're not!"]; or (2) They proselytize ["Have you heard the Good Word of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?"].

This often pisses atheists and other non-believers off because although religious people often demand that their faith is respected, they often refuse to respect the lack of faith in atheists, agnostics, and people of other religious faiths. That can translate into what seems to be an anti-religious passion.

Then that loop feeds back on itself, because atheists then backlash with feelings of superiority ["I'm smart enough to know there's no God"] and proselytizing ["Why do you worship a fairy tale?"].

The truth is, both sides are equally guilty. If you have strong faith that you're right, what difference does it make what someone else believes?

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dominant
Being a Christian, I find that many atheists freak out when you start talking about what you believe. I think this would hold true if you spoke to them of any religion which has an all-knowing, all-powerful God.

These ones that freak out are the ones who are scared of being exposed. So if you speak to them of someone, a being, that will cast light onto their darkness and expose them, well they just won't like it.
We don't freak out we just know that nothing good can come of you trying to push your beliefs on us.

They usually spat illogical statements or try to make you look dumb instead of engaging in conversation. Or they pose questions like "Well why is there suffering in the world?" "Why is the Bible written by men instead of God?" "Why did Jesus die, why didn't God save Him?" Things like that. When you try to respond, they won't really listen.
I wouldn't call those statements illogical. And a religious person calling atheists "illogical" is plain funny to me.

This isn't all of atheists. Just the ones that are filled with some type of insecurity/resentment. There are atheists who have good arguments and are down for a peaceful conversation/debate. I wouldn't mind speaking to any of these, and they wouldn't mind speaking to a believer of God. You really learn a lot, and it helps you strengthen your faith.

-Dominant
A peaceful conversation/debate about religion? That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one.