"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

At least half of the men on Sosuave are lying

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
What u should do then is fail more. The random nature of woman and her desire to be led will always provide more puss than any tricks or work on SMV.

Like that Killers track


But be warned too much chasing skirt does hollow you out. You ll want to go back to your goals sooner than you think
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
Same here no succes yet

I might not be helpful with getting women, but im more than experience in ltr
The guys I know with the highest lay counts rarely if ever pull SNL's. I never saw them do it. They get phone numbers at the club or bar then go out on a date. Their goal was to smash on the first date. SNL is more for ego.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
The guys I know with the highest lay counts rarely if ever pull SNL's. I never saw them do it. They get phone numbers at the club or bar then go out on a date. Their goal was to smash on the first date. SNL is more for ego.
Got 1 number so far did not call yet im going away for 2 weeks, i just suck a even picking up #

I do see lots of ioi however just too pusy to aproach.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
No. It's dead on topic now.

Whatever you say, champ.
You think so? I don't know about that....
When a guy says, and even sticks into the title his thread, "half of the men on SS", I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about one or two spammers.
He is talking about half of the men on SS.
I'm shocked that one slipped by your keen observation skills so easily...
If you are in the other half who aren't lying perhaps you wouldn't have got so upset. ;)

But as I stated before, unless he is willing to state which men are lying, no need to jump the gun and out yourself. :)

Unless you're selling a PUA product it couldn't possibly hurt you or anyone else. There will always be lemmings desperate enough to take the dive. You'd have to be weirdly emotionally invested in impressing anonymous people on the internet rather than enjoying your quality of life.

Just assume he's talking about someone else and move on.
 
Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
All i know is I haven't lied. I have no successful conquests.
I'll use you as an example on how you can solve that.

Play along Redskin and answer some questions I pose.

Why do you think you have no successful conquests? What do you think is the problem ?

Take ur time and think.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Got 1 number so far did not call yet im going away for 2 weeks, i just suck a even picking up #

I do see lots of ioi however just too pusy to aproach.
I told you before to call but you were adamant in just using sms.

I'm so used to being rejected that it doesn't even register as a rejection in my mind - as an example, on some dates I would want to fvck her but oftentimes a date would smoothly circumvent my efforts.

It's all part of the fun.

And when it's no longer fun for me I'll find someone else to play with.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I told you before to call but you were adamant in just using sms.

I'm so used to being rejected that it doesn't even register as a rejection in my mind - as an example, on some dates I would want to fvck her but oftentimes a date would smoothly circumvent my efforts.

It's all part of the fun.

And when it's no longer fun for me I'll find someone else to play with.
Thats an other one

Other women never anwsered my txt left me confuse it was a sure thing in my head
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Thats an other one

Other women never anwsered my txt left me confuse it was a sure thing in my head
PM me those exchanges you had with those women.

Or you could create a thread and get everyone to add their opinions.

My techniques is suited towards my personality meaning it's my personality that drives how I interact with women over text.

Others might have a different method.

Take in all the knowledge and use it to your benefit.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I believe it's about half lying on here. It's so annoying when a thread pops up with, so I got this hb10 what do I do or some crap lol
 

Incel

Banned
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
44
O.P is correct. There is massive coping on this site. There needs to be more discussions on WHY men have gotten so desperate for validation and acceptance from women that they have to live in a dream world where even though they themselves know they are full of crap they just cannot restrain themselves from trying to one up the honest commenters with male fan fiction.

The comic book characters have proven themselves to be the WORST type of incel.

Have things gotten that bad for these shunned individuals?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
PM me those exchanges you had with those women.

Or you could create a thread and get everyone to add their opinions.

My techniques is suited towards my personality meaning it's my personality that drives how I interact with women over text.

Others might have a different method.

Take in all the knowledge and use it to your benefit.

Nothing much man the one i txt is a friend of my best friend wife, he told me she was interested and last time i saw her she was all over me.

Sent a fb invite she accept i send her a txt ` Hey you, long time no see how is it going'
Never got an anwser in my head it was a sure thing.

Yesterday i went out to a small local bar and i see a women that i think i know and she is checking me out, by the time i made the connection that it was the fb women she was leaving,
She live about 1h30 min away from where i am so i did not expect seeing her there and im not good with face. When i made the association it was too late.
I still dont get why i got no anwser im confident in my look and social skills.


Phone number was scored by a married showed her my fb profile and she told him to give me her phone number, she look good on there need to see in real life to be sure.
WIll give her a call when i get back from my trip.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
This is natural behavior for men in denial. They very badly WANT to believe another man's success is fake; that its to good to be true, because that would help them avoid the pain of accepting just how real and deep their own failure really goes in comparison. The more willing they are to accept the success of another man, the more they must accept just how far away from success they really are themselves.

This infighting, the calling out for proof, the KBJ claims.... they're all defense/coping mechanisms against depression.
Come on bro, top posters are saying they can't handle the amount of good looking young women that want to be impregnated by them, yet they respond so quickly and easily to a poster who's obviously trolling and shaming men with abusive topics. How can someone not question that?

I guess its possible for men on sosuave to be played by an anonymous internet poster, yet have major success with the same great looking women that politicians, billionaires, and famous actors lust after.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I believe it's about half lying on here. It's so annoying when a thread pops up with, so I got this hb10 what do I do or some crap lol
What kind of posts do you prefer?
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
Come on bro, top posters are saying they can't handle the amount of good looking young women that want to be impregnated by them, yet they respond so quickly and easily to a poster who's obviously trolling and shaming men with abusive topics. How can someone not question that?

I guess its possible for men on sosuave to be played by an anonymous internet poster, yet have major success with the same great looking women that politicians, billionaires, and famous actors lust after.
WTF? Who's making these claims?!?

This forum just keeps getting wackier and wackier and funnier and funnier!
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
...and the other half is omittting something.

Thats not sosuave, its any internet board.

You should see the trading boards where everyone is collecting gain after gain even when the market is bearish from months and the stocks they were suggesting the early week are performing worse than a drunk singer.
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Obviously. Be wary of anyone who claims they can get just about any hot girl and there's sex on demand with multiple, random women at all times. If that is the case they certainly wouldn't be wasting their time on here would they? I always get a good laugh when I periodically check in here.

The people who are actually doing the **** are out there and don't waste their time trying to "prove" or one one-up the nameless & faceless. The only one's who are genuine are probably the one's that report more failure than success. That's part of the game and it is largely a number's game btw so don't get discouraged.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top