lamath
Master Don Juan
Same here no succes yetAll i know is I haven't lied. I have no successful conquests.
I might not be helpful with getting women, but im more than experience in ltr
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Same here no succes yetAll i know is I haven't lied. I have no successful conquests.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
The guys I know with the highest lay counts rarely if ever pull SNL's. I never saw them do it. They get phone numbers at the club or bar then go out on a date. Their goal was to smash on the first date. SNL is more for ego.Same here no succes yet
I might not be helpful with getting women, but im more than experience in ltr
Got 1 number so far did not call yet im going away for 2 weeks, i just suck a even picking up #The guys I know with the highest lay counts rarely if ever pull SNL's. I never saw them do it. They get phone numbers at the club or bar then go out on a date. Their goal was to smash on the first date. SNL is more for ego.
I agree! I have been working on that. Got a good workout program goingYou need to put on a lot of muscle mass, consider yourself lucky it's that simple. I've been there myself.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
From experience heavy weights low rep 4-8I agree! I have been working on that. Got a good workout program going
If you are in the other half who aren't lying perhaps you wouldn't have got so upset.No. It's dead on topic now.
Whatever you say, champ.
You think so? I don't know about that....
When a guy says, and even sticks into the title his thread, "half of the men on SS", I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about one or two spammers.
He is talking about half of the men on SS.
I'm shocked that one slipped by your keen observation skills so easily...
I'll use you as an example on how you can solve that.All i know is I haven't lied. I have no successful conquests.
I told you before to call but you were adamant in just using sms.Got 1 number so far did not call yet im going away for 2 weeks, i just suck a even picking up #
I do see lots of ioi however just too pusy to aproach.
Thats an other oneI told you before to call but you were adamant in just using sms.
I'm so used to being rejected that it doesn't even register as a rejection in my mind - as an example, on some dates I would want to fvck her but oftentimes a date would smoothly circumvent my efforts.
It's all part of the fun.
And when it's no longer fun for me I'll find someone else to play with.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You can only do so much with those infected with compulsive whining disorder syndrome.Whatever you say, champ.
PM me those exchanges you had with those women.Thats an other one
Other women never anwsered my txt left me confuse it was a sure thing in my head
PM me those exchanges you had with those women.
Or you could create a thread and get everyone to add their opinions.
My techniques is suited towards my personality meaning it's my personality that drives how I interact with women over text.
Others might have a different method.
Take in all the knowledge and use it to your benefit.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Come on bro, top posters are saying they can't handle the amount of good looking young women that want to be impregnated by them, yet they respond so quickly and easily to a poster who's obviously trolling and shaming men with abusive topics. How can someone not question that?This is natural behavior for men in denial. They very badly WANT to believe another man's success is fake; that its to good to be true, because that would help them avoid the pain of accepting just how real and deep their own failure really goes in comparison. The more willing they are to accept the success of another man, the more they must accept just how far away from success they really are themselves.
This infighting, the calling out for proof, the KBJ claims.... they're all defense/coping mechanisms against depression.
What kind of posts do you prefer?I believe it's about half lying on here. It's so annoying when a thread pops up with, so I got this hb10 what do I do or some crap lol
WTF? Who's making these claims?!?Come on bro, top posters are saying they can't handle the amount of good looking young women that want to be impregnated by them, yet they respond so quickly and easily to a poster who's obviously trolling and shaming men with abusive topics. How can someone not question that?
I guess its possible for men on sosuave to be played by an anonymous internet poster, yet have major success with the same great looking women that politicians, billionaires, and famous actors lust after.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.