Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At least half of the men on Sosuave are lying

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What u should do then is fail more. The random nature of woman and her desire to be led will always provide more puss than any tricks or work on SMV.

Like that Killers track

But be warned too much chasing skirt does hollow you out. You ll want to go back to your goals sooner than you think

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Same here no succes yet

I might not be helpful with getting women, but im more than experience in ltr
The guys I know with the highest lay counts rarely if ever pull SNL's. I never saw them do it. They get phone numbers at the club or bar then go out on a date. Their goal was to smash on the first date. SNL is more for ego.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys I know with the highest lay counts rarely if ever pull SNL's. I never saw them do it. They get phone numbers at the club or bar then go out on a date. Their goal was to smash on the first date. SNL is more for ego.
Got 1 number so far did not call yet im going away for 2 weeks, i just suck a even picking up #

I do see lots of ioi however just too pusy to aproach.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
No. It's dead on topic now.

Whatever you say, champ.
You think so? I don't know about that....
When a guy says, and even sticks into the title his thread, "half of the men on SS", I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about one or two spammers.
He is talking about half of the men on SS.
I'm shocked that one slipped by your keen observation skills so easily...
If you are in the other half who aren't lying perhaps you wouldn't have got so upset. ;)

But as I stated before, unless he is willing to state which men are lying, no need to jump the gun and out yourself. :)

Unless you're selling a PUA product it couldn't possibly hurt you or anyone else. There will always be lemmings desperate enough to take the dive. You'd have to be weirdly emotionally invested in impressing anonymous people on the internet rather than enjoying your quality of life.

Just assume he's talking about someone else and move on.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All i know is I haven't lied. I have no successful conquests.
I'll use you as an example on how you can solve that.

Play along Redskin and answer some questions I pose.

Why do you think you have no successful conquests? What do you think is the problem ?

Take ur time and think.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Got 1 number so far did not call yet im going away for 2 weeks, i just suck a even picking up #

I do see lots of ioi however just too pusy to aproach.
I told you before to call but you were adamant in just using sms.

I'm so used to being rejected that it doesn't even register as a rejection in my mind - as an example, on some dates I would want to fvck her but oftentimes a date would smoothly circumvent my efforts.

It's all part of the fun.

And when it's no longer fun for me I'll find someone else to play with.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you before to call but you were adamant in just using sms.

I'm so used to being rejected that it doesn't even register as a rejection in my mind - as an example, on some dates I would want to fvck her but oftentimes a date would smoothly circumvent my efforts.

It's all part of the fun.

And when it's no longer fun for me I'll find someone else to play with.
Thats an other one

Other women never anwsered my txt left me confuse it was a sure thing in my head

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thats an other one

Other women never anwsered my txt left me confuse it was a sure thing in my head
PM me those exchanges you had with those women.

Or you could create a thread and get everyone to add their opinions.

My techniques is suited towards my personality meaning it's my personality that drives how I interact with women over text.

Others might have a different method.

Take in all the knowledge and use it to your benefit.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's about half lying on here. It's so annoying when a thread pops up with, so I got this hb10 what do I do or some crap lol

Incel

Banned
Reaction score
O.P is correct. There is massive coping on this site. There needs to be more discussions on WHY men have gotten so desperate for validation and acceptance from women that they have to live in a dream world where even though they themselves know they are full of crap they just cannot restrain themselves from trying to one up the honest commenters with male fan fiction.

The comic book characters have proven themselves to be the WORST type of incel.

Have things gotten that bad for these shunned individuals?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PM me those exchanges you had with those women.

Or you could create a thread and get everyone to add their opinions.

My techniques is suited towards my personality meaning it's my personality that drives how I interact with women over text.

Others might have a different method.

Take in all the knowledge and use it to your benefit.

Nothing much man the one i txt is a friend of my best friend wife, he told me she was interested and last time i saw her she was all over me.

Sent a fb invite she accept i send her a txt ` Hey you, long time no see how is it going'
Never got an anwser in my head it was a sure thing.

Yesterday i went out to a small local bar and i see a women that i think i know and she is checking me out, by the time i made the connection that it was the fb women she was leaving,
She live about 1h30 min away from where i am so i did not expect seeing her there and im not good with face. When i made the association it was too late.
I still dont get why i got no anwser im confident in my look and social skills.

Phone number was scored by a married showed her my fb profile and she told him to give me her phone number, she look good on there need to see in real life to be sure.
WIll give her a call when i get back from my trip.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This is natural behavior for men in denial. They very badly WANT to believe another man's success is fake; that its to good to be true, because that would help them avoid the pain of accepting just how real and deep their own failure really goes in comparison. The more willing they are to accept the success of another man, the more they must accept just how far away from success they really are themselves.

This infighting, the calling out for proof, the KBJ claims.... they're all defense/coping mechanisms against depression.
Come on bro, top posters are saying they can't handle the amount of good looking young women that want to be impregnated by them, yet they respond so quickly and easily to a poster who's obviously trolling and shaming men with abusive topics. How can someone not question that?

I guess its possible for men on sosuave to be played by an anonymous internet poster, yet have major success with the same great looking women that politicians, billionaires, and famous actors lust after.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's about half lying on here. It's so annoying when a thread pops up with, so I got this hb10 what do I do or some crap lol
What kind of posts do you prefer?

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Come on bro, top posters are saying they can't handle the amount of good looking young women that want to be impregnated by them, yet they respond so quickly and easily to a poster who's obviously trolling and shaming men with abusive topics. How can someone not question that?

I guess its possible for men on sosuave to be played by an anonymous internet poster, yet have major success with the same great looking women that politicians, billionaires, and famous actors lust after.
WTF? Who's making these claims?!?

This forum just keeps getting wackier and wackier and funnier and funnier!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and the other half is omittting something.

Thats not sosuave, its any internet board.

You should see the trading boards where everyone is collecting gain after gain even when the market is bearish from months and the stocks they were suggesting the early week are performing worse than a drunk singer.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously. Be wary of anyone who claims they can get just about any hot girl and there's sex on demand with multiple, random women at all times. If that is the case they certainly wouldn't be wasting their time on here would they? I always get a good laugh when I periodically check in here.

The people who are actually doing the **** are out there and don't waste their time trying to "prove" or one one-up the nameless & faceless. The only one's who are genuine are probably the one's that report more failure than success. That's part of the game and it is largely a number's game btw so don't get discouraged.