Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At her place but...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s being a little awkward. Can’t tell if she’s unsure of how to act and suddenly you find things aren’t flowing naturally. We’ve hung out only once and she invited me over but her behavior threw me off. We’re sitting on her couch having our drinks and she’s not responding to my questions with interesting answers. Then I see her fiddle with her phone here and there which puts me off even more that I start wondering why I’m even over there. I literally felt out of place being there.

In the end I just left. Didn’t make a move as I felt I would’ve been met with rejection based on how she was behaving.

Any suggestions on how I could’ve turned this around?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could've "turned this around" by not supposing and going for it, if you felt like going for it AND you could have taken it from there. Do not suppose. Act, the situation will unfold by itself.

Billtx49

Reaction score
she invited me over
she’s not responding to my questions with interesting answers.
Then I see her fiddle with her phone here and there
Didn’t make a move
Any suggestions on how I could’ve turned this around?
Yep. She invited you to her place, but instead of you getting into some sexual escalation with her, you went into question and answer mode to the point that she got so bored she pulled out her phone.

An invitation to a girls place is usually an invite to bang…
Memorize that fact and make the necessary moves in any future similar situations with a female…

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro.. she invited you to her place, and you couldn't seal the deal? Geez... What else did you want a personalized invitation to her pvssy signed by her pvssy juice? I mean, come on...

Where do these "men" come from these days??? This is not rocket science. Actually, since it is a primal instinct, it shouldn't be hard to capitalize on. I mean, geez. Need to work on your sh!t. Getting close, caressing her thigh, then her arms, neck, back, etc. You need to sign up for a one on one consultation with my boy AMS - https://alphamalestrategies.com/#consult. Fvck, I think 95% of the posters here need to sometimes...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro.. she invited you to her place, and you couldn't seal the deal? Geez... What else did you want a personalized invitation to her pvssy signed by her pvssy juice? I mean, come on...

Where do these "men" come from these days??? This is not rocket science. Actually, since it is a primal instinct, it shouldn't be hard to capitalize on. I mean, geez. Need to work on your sh!t. Getting close, caressing her thigh, then her arms, neck, back, etc. You need to sign up for a one on one consultation with my boy AMS - https://alphamalestrategies.com/#consult. Fvck, I think 95% of the posters here need to sometimes...
This is the first time I had a girl invite me over and behave awkwardly. It threw me off. If I was on my game 100% of the time, I wouldn’t be on here.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. She invited you to her place, but instead of you getting into some sexual escalation with her, you went into question and answer mode to the point that she got so bored she pulled out her phone.

An invitation to a girls place is usually an invite to bang…
Memorize that fact and make the necessary moves in any future similar situations with a female…
If she wanted to f*ck, she should've given me a sign. I don't disagree that an invitation to hangout at someone's place is for the most part an invite to f*ck but everything typically starts off with a drink, some mutual flirting and then just going for it. She even sat at the very end of the couch. IDK. I guess I didn't expect any mind games after the invite. I wasn't down to figure it out.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’re sitting on her couch having our drinks and she’s not responding to my questions with interesting answers.
Wow, nothing more fun than answering questions. That's when you give up asking her stuff and start teasing her. Poke her in the side and pretend you didn't do it. If she pulls out her phone, stick your nose in it and say "Whatcha lookin' at?"

Questions are for job interviews. Fun is for lovers.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, nothing more fun than answering questions. That's when you give up asking her stuff and start teasing her. Poke her in the side and pretend you didn't do it. If she pulls out her phone, stick your nose in it and say "Whatcha lookin' at?"

Questions are for job interviews. Fun is for lovers.
Point taken. Thanks.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i think she wanted u to do the job or eventually thought shes not into u.

id try, why not, who cares if shes into you, women are superficial as fuk, if shes into you take it

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wanted to f*ck, she should've given me a sign. I don't disagree that an invitation to hangout at someone's place is for the most part an invite to f*ck but everything typically starts off with a drink, some mutual flirting and then just going for it. She even sat at the very end of the couch. IDK. I guess I didn't expect any mind games after the invite. I wasn't down to figure it out.
Girl sitting on opposite end of the couch has happened to me before too. I usually counter it by saying “you gonna chill all the way over there all night?” In a sarcastic cheeky way or “how’s the weather over on that side of the couch?” With a smile.

This usually makes the girl feel like she was being stupid and she laughs and scoots next to me.

From there start your kino escalation.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she wanted u to do the job or eventually thought shes not into u.

id try, why not, who cares if shes into you, women are superficial as fuk, if shes into you take it
I recall telling myself that the ball is in her court since we're at her place. I'm just not dominant enough to take action in these situations. To be honest I really never have to. Now if she was at my place it'd be different.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time I had a girl invite me over and behave awkwardly. It threw me off. If I was on my game 100% of the time, I wouldn’t be on here.
You're not the only one that has experienced this before.
Strange things ALWAYS happen when you go over to a chick's place to have sex.

There's an unpredictable nature of being in her frame.
Always remember: Her Place = Her Frame
You need to seal the deal at your place, not hers. Your Place = Your Frame
Don't let these chicks have power over you like that again.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the only one that has experienced this before.
Strange things ALWAYS happen when you go over to a chick's place to have sex.

There's an unpredictable nature of being in her frame.
Always remember: Her Place = Her Frame
You need to seal the deal at your place, not hers. Your Place = Your Frame
Don't let these chicks have power over you like that again.
I've never had anything but sex take place at a woman's house that invited me over...yeah it might take a little while to get there but that is where your skill comes in to play.