Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ass toning?

Roark

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've always had a fairly good body, but my ass has always been pretty non-existent and slightly flabby no matter what weight i am.
anyone have any good advice to get a firmer ass? :)

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, maybe some lunges.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started doing the starimaster a while back and my ass has certainly gotten bigger. i need to chill a little. Starting to look like J Lo.

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
glut lifts keep my bum perky. get some ankle weights and do a reverse straight leg lift. (stand in front of a chair and lift your leg back, keeping your knee straight. amazingly works the abs too)

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have access to a gym and a smith machine try this...

Oh, a smith machine is just the squat rack where you can twist the bar and lock it in place. Kind of a self spotting feature. What makes it ideal for this is the fact it is on a track.

Its like a normal squat, but your feet should be about a half a step further forward than normal. So you're basically leaning back on the bar. Now do heavy reps. Because of the new alignment, it will work the gluts moreso than a normal squat.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romanian deadlifts are great as are one legged squats - a difficult movement so start on the smith machine. Glute lifts with your ankle attached to a cable set up work well too - lean forward, pause at the top ie contracting the glute and lower slowly.