"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Asking somebody out

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
This chick in my class is totally into me and I'm gonna ask her out tomorrow before class starts. Not that it probably matters too much at this point but how should I do it? I've got like 5 minutes to talk to her. Should I
a.) say hey and pretty much skip right to business
b.) time it so asking her out is the last thing I say before we have to go to our seats
c.) something inbetween those two

And how exactly do u lead into that question? I can't just be like so how was ur soccer game btw want to go out.

I've already got some ideas but I just wanted to know what u all think. Peace
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Why don't you just get her phone # and ask her out like that?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hey whats up what are ya doing? You wanna go _____ tonight?
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Jesus............how many times do i have to answer this question?

"hey, i'm going to !place! tonight, you ought to tag along, i'll fetch you around 7"

if she says no...........

"oh well, i'll just have to get another of my women to come, we'll have fun in your honour"
 
Top