Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking out over myspace = lame?

Circa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still refering to the neighbor girl in my last thread. I asked her what she was doing this weekend. And she told me she had some thing fri, but wasn't busy any other day. I was thinking about inviting her along with me to a party or maybe a movie, should I get her number first?

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If you are to use myspace use it as an introductory thing and to get convo going. Once you have a decent rapport with the girl, get off the myspace communication.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get the number

samaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey - whats your mobile num? was thinking of going to see * on sat night- interested in coming along"

Short, straight to the point and indifferent. The indifferent part is good if you're still plagued by fear of rejection.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Get the number and minimize the computer geek communication. I had another thread going in Mature Man just within the past few weeks and the guys recommended that I cut out the email. And with this one chick I am seeing I have done just that and I think it's doing the trick..:up: She even commented that "it sure is nice to hear your voice once in a while!" I hate to take credit for another brother's tip which is why I mentioned this! :D

Here, however, is one that I made up and have used:

"My doctor told me at my last checkup that I need to cut out some of the technology in my life.. It's causing my mouth to slowly develop an overbite and I have also shown signs of some extra snorting that I never used to do when I was younger. Why don't you help me out here by giving me your number and cutting a little bit of technology out of the picture for me, just like the doctor ordered? You want to help me out don't ya?"