“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Asking out in person vs telephone...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Setting up dates are good over the phone.

Asking a girl to be your girlfriend should ONLY be done in person!!!!!!!!!!!

-GDJ
Yes, nothing wrong with setting the "get together" over the phone. Depends on the situation, but neither.

Now, as far as "asking a girl to be your girlfriend", it should be done over IM, or better yet, over text message on your cellular phone.

Actually, kissing her, getting her interest level very high, and having her be the one who asks you to be exclusive is always the ideal situation to find yourself in. Avoid having to "ask her to be your girlfriend" if possible; only if you really need to, and yes, in person only. Then again, that's an entire different thread.
 
Top