Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking for number or giving the number?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After cold approaches, building rapport and comfort.
It always comes down to the most important thing- The number close.

This is the end game to a day cold approach.
I've noticed when women do give out their numbers, it's either
1) They like you.
2) They just want to be polite
3) It's not a real number

So calling, them pursuing them is showing the woman that they are the prize to be won whilst wasting your time.

I think from an alpha mindset, you are the one who's attention they should chase after and be the one giving out your number AFTER you have APPROACHED and established your HIGH VALUE in the interaction.

It shows :
1) Confidence
2) Non-Neediness
3) Uncaring low investment attitude
4) SPREZZATUTA
5) Uniqueness as she might be approached by every beta guy around complimenting her and asking her number in return for his kindness

It shows her that you are willing to end the whole encounter if she doesn't SHOW genuine interest making her HAMSTER go nuts

Also I just read a blog by women where their hamsters were going crazy and calling such guys CHICKENS. With that I can humbly bet a grand, this would work.

If she does manage to contact you, she's in the bucket already, if she doesn't, hey there are a lot more.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get the number, you keep the number. That way, you control the situation and lead it where you want to. Simple as that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let things happen.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever seen super celebrities guys whom the girls flock to, do the pursuing, travel continents to follow them.

I'm not one of them, but if I have the same mindset that women are the ones who should be pursuing me, wouldn't they be pursuing me because I naturally have a stronger frame than them.

Pursuing isn't dominance. Studied carelessness is dominance.

A man baiting another man who doesn't give a **** about him isn't dominant, he's trying to break his submissiveness.

I gave my number to a girl in my college last night, she didn't call yet. Today she looked at me, smiled, nervously looked downwards and put forward her hand to shake mine. Did a bit of small talk about the test, held persisting eye contact and then I left.

She still hasn't texted me yet, what do you think I should do?

Probably game another girl.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After cold approaches, building rapport and comfort.
It always comes down to the most important thing- The number close.

This is the end game to a day cold approach.
I've noticed when women do give out their numbers, it's either
1) They like you.
2) They just want to be polite
3) It's not a real number

So calling, them pursuing them is showing the woman that they are the prize to be won whilst wasting your time.

I think from an alpha mindset, you are the one who's attention they should chase after and be the one giving out your number AFTER you have APPROACHED and established your HIGH VALUE in the interaction.

It shows :
1) Confidence
2) Non-Neediness
3) Uncaring low investment attitude
4) SPREZZATUTA
5) Uniqueness as she might be approached by every beta guy around complimenting her and asking her number in return for his kindness

It shows her that you are willing to end the whole encounter if she doesn't SHOW genuine interest making her HAMSTER go nuts

Also I just read a blog by women where their hamsters were going crazy and calling such guys CHICKENS. With that I can humbly bet a grand, this would work.

If she does manage to contact you, she's in the bucket already, if she doesn't, hey there are a lot more.
Always get the number.

It shows you are confident to ask. It shows you go after what you want. It shows you take charge.

And you can judge interest level right on the spot.

Giving your number shows you are weak and lack the confidence to take charge. Women are attracted to a guy who is confident. Women are naturally wired to be pursued. Not the other way around.

A chick can like you for years and never ask you out because they are programed that it is the guys job.

Always get the number. This way you call the shots.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I always give girls my number during the close.....before that I would get a stack of phone numbers that would resemble a PHONE BOOK.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always give girls my number during the close.....before that I would get a stack of phone numbers that would resemble a PHONE BOOK.
Well having a phone book gives you the option of throwing away the ones that you no longer want.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well having a phone book gives you the option of throwing away the ones that you no longer want.
I would have too many numbers that didn't go anywhere.

- Old Strategy Of Tenacity Getting Her Number: I would get 50 numbers and only 25 would remotely go anywhere.

- New Strategy Of Tenacity Giving Her His Number: I would give 25 girls my number after a convo and 20 either give me their number or text me after I give it out.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither. Tell her to write it down or type it in your phone.
Yep.... this is what I do, and it always works. I open up my contacts folder to add a contact, and TELL her to give me her number. Only one time has a woman said no.

But getting her number does't means sh!t. She is nothing to you until she goes on a date. I'm not sure what a 'numbers close' is... so what? Really it means nothing. You still have to call and she still has to answer.... she has to be free for a date.... and she has to fvcking show up. THEN and only then do you give this chick any thought at all.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field tested on 5 approaches today. I got another cool spin on the whole idea which might make y'all happy.

I agree with deesade and bigneil here, assert what you want while having an outcome independent mindset.

Tell her to give her number to you. Once she's done that, give her yours and tell her she can text you later. Then wait for her for as long as you anyway would've. The ones who do text are in the bag

Got 4/5 closes today and two are waiting hand and feet for replies while I'm typing this.

Thanks for the inputs guys. Big ups

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You can't give a girl your number, she has to give her number.

If you give her your number;

(a) you have no leverage, she shows her boyfriend "look at this guy who is in love with me, what are you going to buy me now?"
(b) you have no leverage, you leave the power in her hands to call you if and when she feels like it
(c) you have no leverage, you are left wondering when she will call, feel like a sucker for giving in.

The only way I could see it work is if you give her a business card for something business related, but even then she will likely throw it away in the nearest trash can. Always have leverage, always get her number.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Just let things happen.
Ok, let's all sit back for about 3 weeks playing Call of Duty, and Sports Illustrated models will knock on our doors offering Pepperoni Pizza and blowing us before playing Mario Kart.

Let things happen? Really? My ass! That's beta to the 8th power.

I'd take control from the jump. If she don't want to exchange numbers, just move on. What analysis do you f**kin' need?

If she stops answering or flakes out, just delete her number. She really wasn't that attractive and you can do better anyway.

Giving your number without getting hers? Why the f**k do you wanna put her on a pedestal? Why the f**k do you wanna give her all the power? Why the f**k do you wanna wait on her terms? Why the f**k do you wanna be her new orbiter?

It's a 2 way street. If she gives you trouble here, do you think she'll get any better for you later on, if or when that even occurs? F**k no!

When you walk off, either she'll change her tune or be upset you won't be her new orbiter.

Case closed.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's all sit back for about 3 weeks playing Call of Duty, and Sports Illustrated models will knock on our doors offering Pepperoni Pizza and blowing us before playing Mario Kart.

Let things happen? Really? My ass! That's beta to the 8th power.

I'd take control from the jump. If she don't want to exchange numbers, just move on. What analysis do you f**kin' need?

If she stops answering or flakes out, just delete her number. She really wasn't that attractive and you can do better anyway.

Giving your number without getting hers? Why the f**k do you wanna put her on a pedestal? Why the f**k do you wanna give her all the power? Why the f**k do you wanna wait on her terms? Why the f**k do you wanna be her new orbiter?

It's a 2 way street. If she gives you trouble here, do you think she'll get any better for you later on, if or when that even occurs? F**k no!

When you walk off, either she'll change her tune or be upset you won't be her new orbiter.

Case closed.
Ever heard of "go with the flow"?

Don't stress, things will happen?

Providence???

BrandonCodi

Don Juan
Reaction score
The comments are getting so in-depth its kinda crazy, I think its just about moving on to the next girl and a lot of the texting portion comes down to what happened in person. for example one time I hit on a girl who was holding flowers I started talking to her and at one point took flowers from her and gave them back to her. I referenced this when we started to text as a way to flirt. Where you don't know much about the girl due to it being a cold approach it is good to reference events that happened during your interaction with her.

peterm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give here your phone and tell her "write down your number", if she wants you she will do that, if she is polite and don't want to insult you she will find some excuse to not give you her number.