Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asking for advice about uninterested wife

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY!! The guy could be completely innocent and even unaware that he is being sized up by a panther. In most cases he is because he can’t see it do to his warped reality.

Just yesterday I was standing in line at a grocery store and looked over to my left. A girl no more than 18, if that was staring at me and broke into a smile when I finally noticed her. There’s no mistake about what she was thinking. Cute little Hispanic girl.

INCELs are the low point of our civilization. Many are unrecoverable. Including some on here. They just can’t get past their programming.
Could be a guy is innocent, yes. Can be another guy out of my view that knows how to take advantage of a confused girl, just like several of the posters brag about doing in this forum. Yes it takes two to proceed, but an emotionally confused girl with one of the really wise guys is easy picking just like bragged about in some of the thread on this forum. I belive it, because I can now see the emotion flips and switches. That second guy...

I know what you tell about the grocery line, it happens to me multiple times every day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a guy is innocent, yes. Can be another guy out of my view that knows how to take advantage of a confused girl, just like several of the posters brag about doing in this forum. Yes it takes two to proceed, but an emotionally confused girl with one of the really wise guys is easy picking just like bragged about in some of the thread on this forum. I belive it, because I can now see the emotion flips and switches. That second guy...

I know what you tell about the grocery line, it happens to me multiple times every day.
"Confused"... Why you taking up for her? She might just know she wants to look around. To play around. That maybe later she will feel a different way. But thats how she feels today.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think somethings is going to change. One guy in the side view is ... out of town right now.... I also seen all the symptoms of having popped a plan B pill, and it did not work... HOWEVER... can be menopause starting or a few other things... no solid proof yet unless something grows. so this is now what... chapter 47 or 48 in this saga...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Confused"... Why you taking up for her? She might just know she wants to look around. To play around. That maybe later she will feel a different way. But thats how she feels today.
of course this is all conjecture,

It is more than that. If someone really just stepped on purpose on your dyk, would you not take offense to that. I just would not do that to another guy, at least on purpose. My environment is small enough that if not everyone, many will know... The guy... who till now has looked at me with humor and arrogance and laughing and joked about me being cucked and how he is going to do what I did not do right and and and and... I guess most guys would want to have a multi day conversation with this playa.... but alas that probably is not lawful.

of course... we all know that is just fiction, right..

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said this TO you?
nope, don't have any proof yet of who.. but apparently this is the mindset of those that do this. I don't know for sure who... but whoever it is that is what is in there mind, at least that is how others tell when it is about someone else...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, don't have any proof yet of who.. but apparently this is the mindset of those that do this. I don't know for sure who... but whoever it is that is what is in there mind, at least that is how others tell when it is about someone else...
Put a GPS to your wife vehicle and monitor her. If there is pattern in movement, then you know what is going on. Dont orther the GPS your self and don't mail it to you. Have it shipped to your work or closest family member. Dont even let her know you visit this site and dont talk to your children about. Buy extra phone with cash and hide it from her. You can track some one with phone and GPS a afixed to vehicle.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you are concerned and its obvious there are some issues you two need to work on. Sit down and discuss. You are basically trying to lead the horse(her) to water. Pick her brain and see where she stands, make changes, etc, then sit back and see what she does. Always judge by actions. Words are just to get the action started. If you don't see improvement and a strong desire in her to reconnect then end the marriage.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While reading for red pill, I learned the word ****block. How do I do it? I know it depends, but what has worked for others? If wife would do it, I would not have the issue to start with. Do I confront the guy.. He knows already... and cowers away when I approach. My problem is no proof...and doing something dramatic and being wrong is not good, but geez after reading MMSLP I am definitely angry. If nothing physical has occurred I would like to block it, but how? Because if it has and does not get physical it will be easier to deal with. Wife is still really defensive of him.
Let me ask you a stupid question. When in bed and having sex or daily at home, does she call you by your name or has began to call you in a different way like honey, sweetie or any other name that is not yout proper name??? Some women do this to avoid calling you by their lover name. If so, she calls you and the ohter guy by the same name to avoid being caught.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you a stupid question. When in bed and having sex or daily at home, does she call you by your name or has began to call you in a different way like honey, sweetie or any other name that is not yout proper name??? Some women do this to avoid calling you by their lover name. If so, she calls you and the ohter guy by the same name to avoid being caught.
No, nothing has changed in how we call / name each other. She has actually been really good in the last week or two plus now.. Like exactly how I would want her to be. Very scary... Problem is that I think she used a plan b birth control and would not need it with me. It looks like it worked... so I try to think if it was that or something else. If it was that, then big problem.. If it was something else then I would almost think that I have made progress in my efforts.. Nothing is ever easy or clear it seems...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you are concerned and its obvious there are some issues you two need to work on. Sit down and discuss. You are basically trying to lead the horse(her) to water. Pick her brain and see where she stands, make changes, etc, then sit back and see what she does. Always judge by actions. Words are just to get the action started. If you don't see improvement and a strong desire in her to reconnect then end the marriage.
been working on that, and did try the honest talk some time ago. It was met with anger... for now today... the anger seems gone.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like an interesting forum.

I have a wife of 15 years that has become uninterested in me. She still performs duties but clearly has lost most of the interest. And of course that is not a nice situation.

So many details, and I know it is not fun to read a long rambling post.

I would like to get her back (completely). We have kids also..

Her focus has moved to outside the house, and I have personally viewed body language between her and another married guy. She is living with us, but interest is outside.

If I can use the forum for advice.. first question is how can I determine if the situation is already to far gone to fix ? The next questions will be about how to do it. I have already been reading for weeks.. months.. ideas from internet and everything is so not consistent.. I had one forum ban me as a spammer maybe because i asked a vague question.

thanks
What about marks in the body? Scratches, bruices? Does her clothes smell? Does he or she drive an SUV or van where they can fvck?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about marks in the body? Scratches, bruises? Does her clothes smell? Does he or she drive an SUV or van where they can fvck?
no marks, no smell. yes on the type of car. at the beggining of the year there was a suspiciouse bruise.. but none since then. there was a day in about a month or two ago that by chance I ended up seeing the panty. was full of the same white film that we get on our dyk from fking that was dried. funny thing is that i had been doing the more agreessing lets sex at that time and she really wanted me not to see that and almost begged to go shower first.. That time unfortunatly fits exactly with the need for a plan b... and the story of location durring that day was suspect. Again... no real proof and there was no ***, so it is perfectly possible that sort of discharge just happens and there is no law against getting excited some time. If use a condom, no need for the pill. Of course there is all the other days...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you teach that conclusion?
-not same effects at ovulation time.
-vomit several times
-complain of nausea
-diarrhea
-supper tired
-bloating
-complaining of not feeling well
-late period (she is nervous at that time and saving the items)
-Spotting before period
-Extra supper emotional, much stronger
-not want to visit Dr.

-- of course deny it. claims must be menopause or something else

Again, I looked every place for something to see. Nothing...

Started washing panty n shower...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no marks, no smell. yes on the type of car. at the beggining of the year there was a suspiciouse bruise.. but none since then. there was a day in about a month or two ago that by chance I ended up seeing the panty. was full of the same white film that we get on our dyk from fking that was dried. funny thing is that i had been doing the more agreessing lets sex at that time and she really wanted me not to see that and almost begged to go shower first.. That time unfortunatly fits exactly with the need for a plan b... and the story of location durring that day was suspect. Again... no real proof and there was no ***, so it is perfectly possible that sort of discharge just happens and there is no law against getting excited some time. If use a condom, no need for the pill. Of course there is all the other days...
She has a lover dude... stop living in denial.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-not same effects at ovulation time.
-vomit several times
-complain of nausea
-diarrhea
-supper tired
-bloating
-complaining of not feeling well
-late period (she is nervous at that time and saving the items)
-Spotting before period
-Extra supper emotional, much stronger
-not want to visit Dr.

-- of course deny it. claims must be menopause or something else

Again, I looked every place for something to see. Nothing...

Started washing panty n shower...
Is the person of interest new in her/your life or she/you have known him for years? If so, how long have you known him? Give me her DOB? Is he older, same or younger age than your wife? Is he married?
Typically, she parks her vehicle at walmart/ home depot, Lowe's or any other store, or uses public parking or garage in hospital. She/him,they, it uses one vehicle for go out/fvck.